Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria (8991 Views)

After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. / After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing / May Thunder Strike Buhari Insha'allah Amin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
Something is psychologically wrong with us Nigerians...WE ARE NOT OK. If after watching this video and you still believe in this irredeemable country, then you are sick. Nnamdi Kanu has been suffering and sacrificing himself to get us out of this mess. As I write now, dollar is over 400 Naira, and the useless Nigerians just go about their daily activities with most suffering like it's nothing. Goodness me...black people, black people, men!

This is disgusting and shameful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0SJzcbXsrA

1 Like

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by Izonpikin: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Cheii....Make thunder really strike us for this country....serious thunder....something is fundamentally wrong....gosh....This is the height of it....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
My brother I understand your frustration. We have a serious problem in this country and the people are to be blamed. Forget Nnamdi Kanu harsh language, even those prisoners in Prison who are not even IPOB see the truth in his message.

15 Likes

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by psucc(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
And one idiot was somewhere shouting one Nigeria.

This is shameful. 2 good days gone without food? No! Guys it's the sacrifice I can't offer for Nigeria since the death of Keshi

26 Likes

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by pacino26(m): 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
Soon, very soon.

Polity is heated and the country is already on a precipice. A gentle nudge and it will come crashing on the wicked leaders of today.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
The questions here are, Were they given allowances before they left Nigeria? Did they not reason to carry their own personal money just "in case" to be on the safe side? Can't they use their own money to eat and follow the official protocol to get their allowances? They don't sound professional to me at all.

But Op change your topic, thunder will not strike anybody.

9 Likes

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by Abeymills(m): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
I also want 2 bliv dat soon n very very soon all d wicked leaders vampires politifs authority stealing presidents past n present will taste d wrath of Nigerians there will no where 2hide all thier powers n security will fail them dat moment it will b like film yeye govt

1 Like

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by Johnrake69: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dreamwaker:

The questions here are, Were they given allowances before they left Nigeria? Did they not reason to carry their own personal money just "in case" to be on the safe side? Can't they use their own money to eat and follow the official protocol to get their allowances? They don't sound professional to me at all.

What are you talking about? Their own money from where? Does your president, governors, their wives and other government functionaries travel with their own money? Thunder will really fire us in this country. We are all sick this country.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by malele(m): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Carry there own personal money? Are u for real,
Damn it,

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pls someone should explain whats in the video I no get mb
Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by malele(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Johnrake69:

What are you talking about? Their own money from where? Does your president, governors, their wives and other government functionaries travel with their own money? Thunder will really fire us in this country. We are all sick this country.

Bro leave that fool, he must be in government
That is to show u the kind of retards we elect into positions in nigeria.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dreamwaker:
[s]

But Op change your topic, thunder will not strike anybody[/s].

Useless creature.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by perfectwazobia1: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Buhari and APC shame on you all

20 Likes

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
Johnrake69:

Clinton9000:

Useless creature.

malele:

Carry there own personal money? Are u for real,
Damn it,

Calm down gentlemen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by Abeymills(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Disgraceful govt n d criminal wife of d dullard clueles selfish president they carry very expensive designer bag travel go amelica zombies they hail d smart crooks yeye govt

4 Likes

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by DeleteNonsense: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
Innovator90:
My brother I understand your frustration. We have a serious problem in this country and the people are to be blamed. Forget Nnamdi Kanu harsh language, even those prisoners in Prison who are not even IPOB see the truth in his message.
The only prisoners we have now are those posses by spirit of Afonjaism and mental slavery. Some of them in Kuje prison are better than some of us here in this forum because they reject slavery while we accept slavery and ass licking. God help us.

22 Likes

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by gartamanta: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
I'm surprised that nobody has blamed IPOB for this?

20 Likes

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by KnowAll(m): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
And this same govt. is ready to give those people going to hajj an extra $203 dollars for each dollar they buy at 197. And they say they are technically in recession. Nigeriatric is d only country that sponsors people on pilgrimage. Pilgrimage should be personal.

21 Likes

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by DeleteNonsense: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Are you afraid of thunder? Don't worry too much cos the thunder in question according OP is still doing pushup in gwoza camp.

13 Likes

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by DeleteNonsense: 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
gartamanta:
I'm surprised that nobody has blamed IPOB for this?
Wait they are still coming to do the needful because in IPOB matter their mama buried their placenta.

15 Likes

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by Izonpikin: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
Johnrake69:

the thunder should be transferred to that guy you just quoted....Some persons are slaves for life.... angry

10 Likes

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by falcon01: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
hmm
Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by idupaul: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Do you want the Ops thunder to fire U?

4 Likes

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by Vicadonis(m): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nigeria is really in for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by Vicadonis(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Your case is Pathetic

12 Likes

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by adonis89(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
psucc:
And one idiot was somewhere shouting one Nigeria.

This is shameful. 2 good days gone without food? No! Guys it's the sacrifice I can't offer for Nigeria since the death of Keshi
dem bury keshi like say him b nothing. Have u watched DAT video where South Africa buried DAT their goal keeper DAT was shot? He was buried like a hero wit d armed forces and police carrying his casket and giving salute. Unlike d zoo.

14 Likes

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lalasticlala please do the needful
Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by RZArecta(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dreamwaker:

[s]The questions here are, Were they given allowances before they left Nigeria? Did they not reason to carry their own personal money just "in case" to be on the safe side? Can't they use their own money to eat and follow the official protocol to get their allowances? They don't sound professional to me at all[/s].

you just posted arrant nonsense, even though your conscience is on sabbatical, you should have just kept quiet

7 Likes

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
back to sender.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
RZArecta:
you just posted arrant nonsense, even though your conscience is on sabbatical, you should have just kept quiet

dont mind the ipobian...they are always like this....they can not bring their message across without insulting everybody....

miserable people...

1 Like

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
nothing new...we all know the entire black-race has mental issues...but that is still no reason to insult us every time....

you want to help us,first learn to advice without insult...

a advice packaged with insults never works......!!!...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria by DeleteNonsense: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

nothing new...we all know the entire black-race has mental issues...but that is still no reason to insult us every time....

you want to help us,first learn to advice without insult...

a advice packaged with insults never works......!!!...
Don't we deserve the insult?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Approves Pmb’s $2.786bn Loan Request / Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. / Police begin probe as suspected herdsmen kidnap five in Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.