Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Betray You - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Betray You (1829 Views)

I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate / We Will Not Reveal Tompolo’s Hideout – Ijaws Vow Never To Betray Ex-militant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Betray You by myweb(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2015
ellechrystal:
Baba, please chill till u get to work already, stop gathering sympathy before u start. We ain't here to sympathise, just show us all u ve been saying with actions, n then we will know u won't betray us, our people say a man who talks too much, has less food in his stomach.

I know you dont like him at all. But what he said above does in any meant attraction of sympathy, for what?? See if you privy to witness buhari's rule during 1984 you will NEVER utter all these sentimental tantrums which are becoming psychological imprints. We know your os for him to fail so you can put in the same level as GEJ, it will never because this is a man who has a penchant for thoroughness of the system. Listen to him talking you easily decipher he's not in the same league with your GEJ.
Think again, why are all yiur leaders rushing to visit him (from Anyaoku to Obiano to even dreaded millitant). Ever heard this, "Eni ti Sango ba t'oju wole ki je bawon bu oba koso".

Keep calm. I know you are now opposition and wanna do your job, dont run down your battery before GMB gets in. Save it.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Betray You by KanwuliaJara: 8:37am On May 07, 2015
Promises. . . promises!
Too much tok-tok! cheesy
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Betray You by jascon1(m): 9:40am On May 07, 2015
PassingShot:

The expression was/is:

Are you happy now?
hahaha. U too much my guys
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Betray You by Smart2013(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2015
Just put ur effort nd satisfy ur conscienc
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Betray You by Jesusloveyou: 11:00am On May 07, 2015
jascon1:
I would prefer it if he just goes silent and let ppl c his words in actions
silent over what? he should not receive or speak to his visitors,he should be dumb,

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Betray You by jascon1(m): 1:20pm On May 07, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
silent over what? he should not receive or speak to his visitors,he should be dumb,
visitors who never visited at the time he needed visitors? Not all visitors are worthy to be entertained. The true masses are expecting n hoping now based on his promises. We can't be feeding on these stories again na after 16 years. Pls, GMB just say nothing and do everything. The more talks the more depair n doubt
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Betray You by MKO4ever(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2015
We believe you Baba

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Mugabe Allegedly Says "Even Satan Wasn't Gay" / On The N37 Billion Found In Nasarawa Farm / Why Are South East States Receiving The Lowest Allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.