Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents (36194 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 07, 2015
jazinogold:
Great feat...but me too dy interview Presidents now, CDS president, SUG Presidents, Faculty n Departmental Presidents! intact I wan trek from asaba to ABUJA mk I go interview the PRESIDENT of NURTW maybe I fit branch interview GEJ! grin
hahaha your own kain champion na wetin we dey dey call local champion... grin
Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by TheEqualizer: 1:44pm On May 07, 2015
booqee:
i tell you. she is always eleven years in all the news i read of her! shocked undecided

Jealous ho.

You are not one to talk after you have been phucked and biancered by little boys in the romance section.
Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 07, 2015
adeA1:
so for ur mind now e no make sense abi? I just pray we 'll accpt this piece of write up as bein a refellctn of wat s ually happnin.

I no even read the thing sef e too plenty
Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by prof800(m): 1:56pm On May 07, 2015
For how long will this girl be 11?
She is growing too. Show her some respect. She'll be 13 by July this year.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 07, 2015
TheEqualizer:

Jealous ho.

You are not one to talk after you have been phucked and biancered by little boys in the romance section.
are you mad? did i insult you or make an unsavoury comment of her. i only noted something..something (her age) i may have missed in all of her news? and you come here talking bullsh1t about been fccked! if I'm not impressed about her why would i keep reading news on her? And where do you see me in romance section? It's probably the section where you live and eat on NL I'm sure and that simply shows just how immature and senseless you are. You need to get a life outside nairaland and stop quoting random people to spit tripe. Pls get off my track and run along you ratchet gutter worm!
Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by TheEqualizer: 2:12pm On May 07, 2015
booqee:
are you mad? did i insult you or make an unsavoury comment of her. i only noted something..something (her age) i may have missed in all of her news? and you come here talking bullsh1t about been fccked! if I'm not impressed about here why would i keep reading news on her? And where do you see me in romance section?? It shows just how immature you are. Pls get off my track and run along you ratchet gutter worm!

Hide your puzzy and stop hating.

Too many NLers have played with it, shameless orangutan. cheesy
Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by EazyBen(m): 2:17pm On May 07, 2015
hmm.....Interesting ad challenging. Wish you more success ad wisdom zest with understanding.@Zuriel ..... men it high tim i mak a history..
Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 07, 2015
TheEqualizer:

Hide your puzzy and stop hating.

Too many NLers have played with it, shameless orangutan. cheesy
Look here young man, You don't come online and sit your cowardly arsse behind a phone, quote random people, and use your disease infested fingers to type bile against them. If you don't have proof for ur baseless accusations, why don't you shut the sh1thole you call a mouth already? I see you're trying to use me to catch your fun and gain attention.. but I'll advise you to plan on how you can pass 2016 JAMB..you might derive hapinessfor your already sad life..

1 Like

Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by deelobe: 2:36pm On May 07, 2015
Thumbs up for you girl. Keep at it and even the sky will not be able
to limit you
Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by TheEqualizer: 2:39pm On May 07, 2015
booqee:
Look here young man, You don't come online and sit your cowardly arsse behind a phone, quote random people, and use your disease infested fingers to type bile against them. If you don't have proof for ur baseless accusations, why don't you shut the sh1thole you call a mouth already? I see you're trying to use me to catch your fun and gain attention.. but I'll advise you to plan on how you can pass 2016 JAMB..you might derive hapinessfor your already sad life..

Hahahaha!

After your br3asts have been fondled by more male posters than the total number of alphabets in your username. cheesy

Small girl, be humble if you want my dog to join the list.

Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 07, 2015
TheEqualizer:

Hahahaha!

After your br3asts have been fondled by more male posters than the total number of alphabets in your username. cheesy

Small girl, be humble if you want my dog to join the list.

I never insulted you or the op or even the subject of the topic but you chose to start spewing insults. May failure follow you all of your life till you die..

EDITED.. Wait a minute so this bastard son of a b1tch called TheEqualizer is actually a newbie on nairaland? ohhh so you wanted to use me to shine for a cheap one minute of fame??!!! kai booqee you fcck up...! i wasted my precious time with this new internet user..

My dear, look elsewhere no time today. i even thought you are a member that we might av had issue sometime ago only for me to see this rubbish....gosh undecided

I'm done with you..

Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by peedeeasobie(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2015
ziqqz:

Shut up

After this intelligent writeup, what you have to say is 'shut up'?
You need to be examined!
Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by TheEqualizer: 2:52pm On May 07, 2015
booqee:
I never insulted you or the op or even the subject of the topic but you chose to start spewing insults. May failure follow booque all of her life till she dies..

I'm done with you..

Cheap hoes with rotten puzzy should never speak ill of the young ones.

Your rotten puzzy and big br3asts are commercial properties on this forum.

With a life like that, pray for young ones, not hate on them if you don't want The Equalizer on your case.

Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 07, 2015
peedeeasobie:

After this intelligent writeup, what you have to say is 'shut up'?

You need to be examined!

bros ye no vex o i no read it e too plenty
wat are it talkin about
Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 07, 2015
TheEqualizer:

With a life like that, pray for young ones, not hate on them if you don't want The Equalizer on your case.

I never insulted you or the op or even the subject of the topic but you chose to start spewing insults. May failure follow you all of your life till you die..

EDITED.. Wait a minute so this bastard son of a b1tch called TheEqualizer is actually a newbie on nairaland? ohhh so you wanted to use me to shine for a cheap one minute of fame??!!! kai booqee you fcck up...! i wasted my precious time with this new internet user..

My dear, look elsewhere no time today. i even thought you are a member that we might av had issue sometime ago only for me to see this rubbish....gosh undecided

I'm done with you..

nothing is going back to the sender my dear.. you're still a failure and still going to fail till you die grin

Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by yommynice(m): 3:00pm On May 07, 2015
Enjoy 30% price slash on identity designs and prints. Choose your preferred package and we will stun you with amazing designs and spotless prints within hours.

Simple Quest Package
The design package includes:
Logo design,
Business card design
Letterhead design
Envelope design

The print package includes:
200pcs Business cards
100pcs Letterheads (Bond paper)
100pcs Envelopes

Complete Quest Package
Logo design,
Business card design
Letterhead design
Envelope design
Brochure design

200pcs Business cards
100pcs Letterheads (Heavy bond paper)
100pcs Envelopes
100 Brochures (Art/glossy paper)

Premium Quest Package
Logo design,
Business card design
Letterhead design
Envelope design
Brochure design
Flyer design

200pcs Business cards
200pcs Letterheads (Conqueror paper)
100pcs Envelopes
100 Brochures (Art/glossy card)
1000 Flyers (Art/glossy paper)

Please contact:
ComQuest Creative Group
mail.comquest@yahoo.com
Mobile: 07054924516
Whatsapp: 08069146494,
BB Pin: 55666D2C

ComQuest PrintExpress...passion inspired!
Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 07, 2015
TheEqualizer:

Did you just clone my 8years NL account?
Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by TheEqualizer: 3:06pm On May 07, 2015
booqee:
I never insulted you or the op or even the subject of the topic but you chose to start spewing insults. May failure follow booqee all of her life till she dies..

I'm done with you..

nothing is going back to the sender my dear.. booqee is still a failure and still going to fail till she dies grin

Hahahaha! Newbie that knows your big br3asts and how your puzzy is a public toilet. cheesy

Booqee, tell me, why are you mad at the small girl? Is it because you have been phucked by more than 11 NL members, and her age is 11?

Your br3asts are very big, I give you that. But your brain is filled with evaporated milk. cheesy

Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by adeA1(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2015
ziqqz:

Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by adeA1(m): 6:39pm On May 07, 2015
ziqqz:

. U ve to cos d guy make sense na . Its as thou he wrote it from my mind as we'll.
Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by FunomBenjamin(m): 10:55pm On May 07, 2015
Hey.. Friends cheesy I Just Free Recharge of Rs. 2000 <3 in Just few Mins smiley .... Just SignUp Here http:///dGR00n <3
Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by Misterdhee1(m): 5:04am On May 08, 2015
Seeing an aspiring girl gets me High cos my generation is filled with girls who are more concerned with attracting the opposite sex with half naked bodies than showing us wah they can offer in terms of being a role model to the younger ones.. Proud she is a Nigerian..More grease to ur elbow, Zuriel!!
Re: Meet The 11yr Old Nigerian Journalist Who Interviews Presidents by mmav(f): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Oh my God where am I.this is beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku, Obi Score Zero As Kwankwaso Wins Polling Unit / Governor Ganduje 'Bribery Videos' Sold In Kano Markets. Photos / Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.