Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? (2183 Views)

This Heartbroken Dude Has A Lot To Say (photos) Lmfao / What Does Maturity Really Means In A Relationship? / Drop Your Major Issues With Relationships These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by Cutehector(m): 8:08am On May 07, 2015
Most people say I can't date someone who is very much older or younger dan me (Age) while some other group of people say they will rather date someone who is matured (Reasoning)

Now question time

Which is very important to u wen choosin a partner

Age or

Maturity(level of reasoning)
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by vizkiz: 8:11am On May 07, 2015
of cuz maturity!
I don't need to explain that part...but sometimes you don't need to be too mature in a relationship, it becomes boring undecided
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:12am On May 07, 2015
Maturity....... it's a no-brainer
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by cyprus000: 8:30am On May 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Most people say I can't date someone who is very much older or younger dan me (Age) while some other group of people say they will rather date someone who is matured (Reasoning)

Now question time

Age or

[size=13pt]
That's the answer for me dude.

Maturity is wat I cherish in a relationshp.
Dats why I can't date a gal am older than.it has been that way since I was small.

If I happen to get married,which I don't think I will.
It will be with an older femal,maybe 5/10yrs older cool

I no fit reason go south,she go reason go north.
[/size]
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by agarawu23(m): 8:42am On May 07, 2015
"age" doesn't mean the lady will be experienced. a 19 year old lady can be wiser than a 30yr old lady. I once left my 23yr old gf for a 20yr old lady. some ladies are just dumb no matter their age. they can never give you good advice when you need one, all they know is to open their legs for you and beg for gift.

maturity shld be considered most (if the lady IQ is high)
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by peeparty(m): 9:22am On May 07, 2015
yes it does.for proper undestnding

1 Like

Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by peeparty(m): 9:23am On May 07, 2015
Cutehector:

Now question time

Age or

stiil yet to reply my mail bro
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by Cutehector(m): 9:38am On May 07, 2015
peeparty:
stiil yet to reply my mail bro
r u sure u sent me a mail?
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by peeparty(m): 9:40am On May 07, 2015
Cutehector:
r u sure u sent me a mail?
yep
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 07, 2015
Maturity is the real deal...

I love dating girls who can give concrete advice and a helping hand when one is in need and not just opening her legs 24/7...

EricRichie
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by ronald4lif(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2015
Suddenly guys do not just want girls who can open their legs. They focus on her maturity more than opening of legs. NL drama grin
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by Deejavuu(f): 11:07am On May 07, 2015
ronald4lif:
Suddenly guys do not just want girls who can open their legs. They focus on her maturity more than opening of legs. NL drama grin

They always screaming girls don't know what they want, but truth is most guys don't know what they want. Honestly!
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by ronald4lif(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

They always screaming girls don't know what they want, but truth is most guys don't know what they want. Honestly!

You wan yab us this morning fa.

But seriously, it seems like guys are getting more complicated by the day. Today they want slim babes, next day she must be fleshy, and before you know it I like them chubby etc and vice versa for the girls. Sure it's normal for one's choice to change but the rate at which it changes is abnormal.
cheesy
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by Nobody: 11:26am On May 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

Hey, we know what we want pls. undecided
It's the ladies that are indecisive. tongue
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by Deejavuu(f): 11:34am On May 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

You wan yab us this morning fa.

But seriously, it seems like guys are getting more complicated by the day. Today they want slim babes, next day she must be fleshy, and before you know it I like them chubby etc and vice versa for the girls. Sure it's normal for one's choice to change but the rate at which it changes is abnormal.
cheesy

Not yabbing

It's the truth,today it's a girl with booty and boobi. Tomorrow it's an intelligent girl undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by Deejavuu(f): 11:35am On May 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hey, we know what we want pls. undecided
It's the ladies that are indecisive. tongue

The reserve is the case mister tongue
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by Nobody: 11:43am On May 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

The reserve is the case mister tongue
grin
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by ronald4lif(m): 11:59am On May 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

Not yabbing

It's the truth,today it's a girl with booty and boobi. Tomorrow it's an intelligent girl undecided

Typical agapecharis sha. cheesy
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

Typical agapec haris sha. cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by ronald4lif(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
undecided undecided

Tahh. Na lie grin
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

Tahh. Na lie grin
Big one. grin
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by Deejavuu(f): 12:36pm On May 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

Typical agapecha.ris sha. cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin grin

Na you say so lipsrsealed
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by Cutehector(m): 2:15pm On May 07, 2015
peeparty:
yep
bro, I just checked my mail.. Dnt see any frm u. Pls resend.
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by Cutehector(m): 2:20pm On May 07, 2015
ronald4lif:
loool grin the tin tire me sef. Dem wan spoil market for us grin. Babes go come dey wise up nw grin
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by peeparty(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2015
Cutehector:
bro, I just checked my mail.. Dnt see any frm u. Pls resend.
unto tophaz mata miss narialand dat d kode
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by tohpahz(f): 3:34pm On May 07, 2015
Yes.. maturity has a role to play..
For understanding to be there, both parties have to be mature if not one party would be going here and the other would be going there hereby leading to clashes.. nd finally the end, Except the immature one decides to grow up !
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by Cutehector(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2015
peeparty:
unto tophaz mata miss narialand dat d kode
mehn like seriously I may hav forgotten.. Wetin do tophaz? I havnt even seen ur mail yet..
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by Twaci(f): 4:19pm On May 07, 2015
Most well-aged people aint mature undecided

I prefer maturity over age. Age is just a number smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by peeparty(m): 4:21pm On May 07, 2015
Cutehector:
mehn like seriously I may hav forgotten.. Wetin do tophaz? I havnt even seen ur mail yet..
we are supporting her so I need u to gat my back bra.team tophaz
Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by cherryice(f): 4:23pm On May 07, 2015
Twaci:
Most well-aged people aint mature undecided

I prefer maturity over age. Age is just a number smiley
sooo right. Cnt agree more

1 Like

Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by Twaci(f): 4:25pm On May 07, 2015
cherryice:

sooo right. Cnt agree more
Hey Cherry! What's up na? smiley

1 Like 45 Shares

Re: Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? by cherryice(f): 4:29pm On May 07, 2015
Twaci:
Hey Cherry! What's up na? smiley
im cool.. hw far? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Always Believe That Cute Guys Are Players? / Man Robbed And Shot After Visiting Girl He Met Online Through Dating App. Photos / Ways To Get Your Boobs Noticed Without Looking silly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.