Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Problem With Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problem With Friends (751 Views)

How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over? / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. / She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Friends by ndubisius: 11:24am On Feb 06, 2009
i have a problem of always wanting to have only God fearing and in the process end up being very lonely because most people around are far from God and do not want to be informed about God.pls i would like your opinion on this issue.
Re: Problem With Friends by manmustwac(m): 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2009
ndubisius:

i have a problem of always wanting to have only God fearing and in the process end up being very lonely because most people around are far from God and do not want to be informed about God.pls i would like your opinion on this issue.
Why can't u just look for a very honest down to earth straightforward person {like me smiley} Why must God always come into the matter. Most of you Christians are all hypocrites anyway
Re: Problem With Friends by arramyjay: 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2009
manmustwac:

Why can't u just look for a very honest down to earth straightforward person {like me smiley} Why must God always come into the matter. Most of you Christians are all hypocrites anyway

I agree.
Re: Problem With Friends by MissyB1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2009
manmustwac:

That's the principal difference between a Believer and a NON-Believer.
We have our benchmark and it involves the presence of God.
If you have a problem with it::::::::Look past it or feel free to join us.
Re: Problem With Friends by jamace(m): 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2009
Look around. you will definately find your type. Good luck.
Re: Problem With Friends by dani1luv: 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2009
Search and search
you will definitely find one
Re: Problem With Friends by LIMUEL(m): 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2009
Like poles attract
Re: Problem With Friends by Okanran(m): 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2009
Re: Problem With Friends by dani1luv: 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2009
OKanran wink
Re: Problem With Friends by dani1luv: 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2009
@ Okanran
Why did you modify that
Re: Problem With Friends by Okanran(m): 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2009
Don't feel like making friends joor! tongue
Re: Problem With Friends by OBVIOUS(m): 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2009
You are extremely judgmental and ALL human beings don't like that.  even judgmental people like urselves, don't like to be judged by others, why not leave the judging to God and try being a good friend to people and see who responds to your invitation to friendship,

You've judged the whole world, this is one of  the main reason why people remain jobless in Nigeria,

(1) (Reply)

Check It Out / Val Day Fuss / Is Love Really Worth All D Pain And Drama People Who Claim 2 Be In Love Pass Through?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.