Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Ladies What Would You Do If You See This In The Home Of A Guy U Are Newly Dating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies What Would You Do If You See This In The Home Of A Guy U Are Newly Dating (1146 Views)

See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) / Read If You Are Newly Married Man Or Women / Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Would You Do If You See This In The Home Of A Guy U Are Newly Dating by shaddi(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2015
Would you clean or flee?

Re: Ladies What Would You Do If You See This In The Home Of A Guy U Are Newly Dating by Betanwa(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2015
This is an eyesore.... A girl in love will surely clean.
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If You See This In The Home Of A Guy U Are Newly Dating by jascon1(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2015
He might be very untidy but u can compensate for that. He might be very caring and hard working which compensate for that. He might be a very intelligent, honest and faithful which compensate for that. If that is ur contribution for his weakness, then its nothing hard for a woman to do. Meanwhile, u can change him n make him understand the difference between untidiness n laziness

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Would You Do If You See This In The Home Of A Guy U Are Newly Dating by ghost1718(m): 10:50am On May 07, 2015
Betanwa:
This is an eyesore....
A girl in love will surely clean.
real nigerian girl will clean it for u

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Would You Do If You See This In The Home Of A Guy U Are Newly Dating by Nobody: 10:52am On May 07, 2015
Sorry o. That sight is enough to make me end a relationship. Cant stand dirty men. Disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Would You Do If You See This In The Home Of A Guy U Are Newly Dating by adanduka: 10:55am On May 07, 2015
shocked
Osondu grin
If where his food comes from is like this then his underwears must be lipsrsealed and his ... must be ...
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If You See This In The Home Of A Guy U Are Newly Dating by Spicylate(f): 10:55am On May 07, 2015
newly dating? i wouldnt do that. i will simply walk away.
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If You See This In The Home Of A Guy U Are Newly Dating by dajoaneke(m): 11:04am On May 07, 2015
If you are there for the money then mind your business. If not, do some magic! This may be a test
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If You See This In The Home Of A Guy U Are Newly Dating by Nobody: 11:07am On May 07, 2015
adanduka:
shocked
Osondu grin
If where his food comes from is like this then his underwears must be lipsrsealed and his ... must be ...

You got that right. grin
If he cannot keep common kitchen where food is cooked then his personal hygeine must be Zero especially his underwears. Yuck!!
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If You See This In The Home Of A Guy U Are Newly Dating by Betanwa(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2015
ghost1718:
real nigerian girl will clean it for u
Some are already claiming otherwise...
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If You See This In The Home Of A Guy U Are Newly Dating by Betanwa(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You got that right. grin
If he cannot keep common kitchen where food is cooked then his personal hygeine must be Zero especially his underwears. Yuck!!
Not necessarily true, in my case....my room might me unkept but I dnt joke with anything that touches my skin(I have a very sensitive skin)
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If You See This In The Home Of A Guy U Are Newly Dating by Nobody: 11:22am On May 07, 2015
Betanwa:

Not necessarily true, in my case....my room might me unkept but I dnt joke with anything that touches my skin(I have a very sensitive skin)

So why is a place used to cook what you should put into your mouth unhygienic? Right from primary school everyone is taught how the environment should be clean. Do you know the sorts of diseases and micro organisms that are breeding in that kitchen? This is why boys should be trained well on how to handle the kitchen. Dirtiness is a turn off and tells me that i wnt be receiving any help from the guy in house chores when we get married.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Would You Do If You See This In The Home Of A Guy U Are Newly Dating by WEEDMANOH(m): 11:28am On May 07, 2015
Betanwa:

Some are already claiming otherwise...
them don ban me oh. And my offence is unknown to me(ghost1718)
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If You See This In The Home Of A Guy U Are Newly Dating by Chinum: 3:38pm On May 07, 2015
shaddi:
Would you clean or flee?

Clean ke undecided I'm allergic to infections tongue. I'd ask for a break(maybe temporary). Then advice him from afar on the benefits of cleanliness. His response would determine my next step. cool
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If You See This In The Home Of A Guy U Are Newly Dating by Ishopbest: 3:51pm On May 07, 2015
OMG! Such a guy needs to visit a hospital ASAP and get tested.
Terrible shocked shocked shocked

Re: Ladies What Would You Do If You See This In The Home Of A Guy U Are Newly Dating by khadupsie(f): 4:12pm On May 07, 2015
Beht Kilode Ewww..

(1) (Reply)

Disturbing Photo Of A Baby Born With Tail In China / Fairly Used,(tokumbo).imported,babies And Kiddies Items For Sale / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.