Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter (34016 Views)

Gov. Fayose Replies Femi Falana (SAN) / What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi / Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by ozo13(m): 3:24pm On May 07, 2015
grin please that same position muazu now occupy , who was there 2011 when oga jona won d election against buhari.was it not ppl like u dat called him d game changer? grin PDP /Jonathan destroyed d economy and u expect d masses to still allow d same administration to continue!....
letsbet:
I never trusted Adamu muazu for one day, if you have been following the affairs of PDP, you will realise he never puts enough effort towards keeping pdp in power. futhermore, a hausa man can never support you to the deteriment of his fellow hausa-muslim, NEVER!. am writing from experience cos i live and school among them.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by emiye(m): 3:29pm On May 07, 2015
Bad loser, muazu was the game changer less than 9 months ago and PDP hero then. when it recovered Ekiti and Adamawa from APC, the fool was a beneficiary too, as he was installed as Ekiti PDP gubernatorial candidate from Abuja with the aid of the same muazu he is now maligning. Fayose is accusing muazu of slanting him on twitter and not going the same road against the opponent, but he foolishly fail to realise the opponents did not attack him first, action begets reaction.

Finally, I have a feeling fayose and muazu are two birds on a tree with a dead root.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by letsbet(m): 3:30pm On May 07, 2015
bakjal:

EVEN THE "POPE" KNOWS MUSLIMS ARE THE MUST TRUSTED
Then am afraid the pope is wrong! But mind you, I don't judge peoples religious belief or stuffs, its a free world! you'kno
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by omostar: 3:37pm On May 07, 2015
letsbet:
I never trusted Adamu muazu for one day, if you have been following the affairs of PDP, you will realise he never puts enough effort towards keeping pdp in power. futhermore, a hausa man can never support you to the deteriment of his fellow hausa-muslim, NEVER!. am writing from experience cos i live and school among them.

won de niyen undecided. They are always living among them, yet they hate them so much. What hypocrisy !
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by bonetalk(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2015
Muazu, aboki working for his kinsman against his party
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by Maghan37: 3:39pm On May 07, 2015
Where the evidence now!!!!!! Fayose the greatest supporter of dundee utd in naija!!!! Oniranu shocked tongue shocked

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by Gbawe: 3:44pm On May 07, 2015
Fayose is such an unrefined tout. Imagine his insinuation that Muazu should have joined their mudslinging against Buhari and the APC especially now that it is widely accepted that the vile tactic Fayose, PEJ, FFK et al deployed was one of the factors that cost PDP the election.

Anyway, those from outside the SW can remain here praising their new hero to high heaven. Those of us from Yoruba land who are truly and genuinely vested in 'omoluabi' culture know what Fayose is and why all decent Yorubas, brought up properly to be decorous and respectful, will have nothing good to say about Fayose after his recent antics. Fayose is the sort, in Yoruba land, that fathers disown, mothers shun and siblings turn their back on. Some people are welcomed to him but I will make this prediction for his new 'fans'. Fayose will destroy himself soon, because of his odious and callous conduct, and you people will need to find another thug masquerading as a leader, from the SW, to follow and hail.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by Nuzo1(m): 3:49pm On May 07, 2015
His wife is a strong prophetess heck why most of his politcal projections are correct. And more reason why he's always tactical, religious and very bold about whatever he says.

Fayose without his wife will be like fish out of water. He always acknowledge this fact.

msmon:
He was so tactful and diplomatic in his tweet. One thing I like about this man inspite his cluelessness is that he always 'pastorize' everything he says. He often mention God!
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by Icecream4U(m): 3:58pm On May 07, 2015
msmon:
He was so tactful and diplomatic in his tweet. One thing I like about this man inspite his cluelessness is that he always 'pastorize' everything he says. He often mention God!
that's the tactics he is currently using. APC are coming for him.
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by whytepawn1(m): 3:59pm On May 07, 2015
msmon:
And so what, for the fact that he mentions 'God' doesn't make him a saint.
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by omoiseselagba: 4:00pm On May 07, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Abacha my MENTOR, Obasanjo my ROLE MODEL; Fayose my PADI..

#Babamustfulfilhispromises
ABACHA MY ROLE MODEL, ADOLF HITLER MY HERO, SHEKAU MY PADDY.LOLSSSSSS
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by letsbet(m): 4:00pm On May 07, 2015
ozo13:
grin please that same position muazu now occupy , who was there 2011 when oga jona won d election against buhari.was it not ppl like u dat called him d game changer? grin PDP /Jonathan destroyed d economy and u expect d masses to still allow d same administration to continue!....
I'm not refering to the masses here! What I'm saying is the national chairman of the PDP in parson of Adamu Muazu is a loyalist to the president elect, General Buhari, since he can't openly admit to it, he played his part by being reluctant in the campaign which in adverse leads to low votes from the northern part and other similar acts.
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by Nuzo1(m): 4:03pm On May 07, 2015
Gbawe:
Fayose is such an unrefined tout. Imagine his insinuation that Muazu should have joined their mudslinging against Buhari and the APC especially now that it is widely accepted that the vile tactic Fayose, PEJ, FFK et al deployed was one of the factors that cost PDP the election.

Anyway, those from outside the SW can remain here praising their new hero to high heaven. Those of us from Yoruba land who are truly and genuinely vested in 'omoluabi' culture know what Fayose is and why all decent Yorubas, brought up properly to be decorous and respectful, will have nothing good to say about Fayose after his recent antics. Fayose is the sort, in Yoruba land, that fathers disown, mothers shun and siblings turn their back on. Some people are welcomed to him but I will make this prediction for his new 'fans'. Fayose will destroy himself soon, because of his odious and callous conduct, and you people will need to find another thug masquerading as a leader, from the SW, to follow and hail.

The mudslinging was never what made Gej loose the election. The propaganda, insecurity and most notably, laid back attitude of Jona on corruption did.

Fayose was simply trying to expose Muazu's hypocrisy and sabotage against the party he was supposed to be leading. "So you couldn't attack the opposition but deemed it fit to attack your subjects via Twitter".

As for your divisive comments about Nigerian ethnic groups and regions; I don't waste my time on folks with false sense of superiority.

Cheers.
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Ma silverbird man of d year goes to d lengendary fayose
He spoke d mind of d people particularly d youths

May God kip ya for us sir
[s]D "jagaban" of southwest
D odogwu of southwest
D oshokomole of southwest[/s]
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by ellechrystal(f): 4:22pm On May 07, 2015
guardian09:

That's my girl
Lol, sweety. How na
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by letsbet(m): 4:24pm On May 07, 2015
omostar:

won de niyen undecided. They are always living among them, yet they hate them so much. What hypocrisy !

Kai maijin haushi' Its not 'Hate' tho, its 'The Fact'.
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by acemiliano(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2015
letsbet:
he even said that pdp is going to field a hausa man in 2019 as pdp presidential candidate,which shows that he was one of the undertakers in pdp'if nt so,their chairman.I think fayose was right nd i've been suspecting mu'azu even before now.This is because,im doin business with the hausas nd they can do the undo,once the matter involves non hausa muslim and the otherwise

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by ZionJay(m): 4:31pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

D "jagaban" of southwest
D odogwu of southwest
D oshokomole of southwest
Guy,ur own award is

Wait for this

The

Oponu of the federation!
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by Crowny11(f): 4:43pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

D "jagaban" of southwest
D odogwu of southwest

kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikk
sorry I can't stop laughing in Spanish.......
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by Gbawe: 4:48pm On May 07, 2015
Nuzo1:

The mudslinging was never what made Gej loose the election. The propaganda, insecurity and most notably, laid back attitude of Jona on corruption did.

Fayose was simply trying to expose Muazu's hypocrisy and sabotage against the party he was supposed to be leading. "So you couldn't attack the opposition but deemed it fit to attack your subjects via Twitter".

As for your divisive comments about Nigerian ethnic groups and regions; I don't waste my time on folks with false sense of superiority.

Cheers.

First, there is no "divisive comments about Nigerian ethnic groups and region" led by any false sense of superiority as you claim. You only make this conclusion because of inferiority complex and guilty conscience. Fact is that Yorubas have a well-established 'omoluabi' culture underpinned by decorous and respectful behavior towards others. Fayose severely breached and ridiculed these omoluabi code of conduct. Rightly, as I stated previously, not many Yorubas are proud or supportive of him today.

Secondly, I don't mince my words or hide. When I talk of those not from the SW I am specifically addressing the unreasonable and clannish elements from the SE and SS who are ethnocentric devotees of GEJ, and by extension the PDP. These people, despite the much-condemned antics of the man, have elevated Fayose to hero status and are even more vocal in their defense of him than his own folks. These people do this because they are hate-filled losers who worship the principle "an enemy of an enemy is my friend" whereas all decent and well-raised folks should know and accept that the line must be drawn at the disgrace to Nigerian leadership called Fayose . The man is a horridly divisive throwback any sane, decent or morally-upright person should not be supporting after all he has done recently.

I am not talking to balanced, educated and morally upright SE and SS folks who do not find it tolerable to begin backing an uncouth thug, who has offended many needlessly, merely because said thug is the 'man Friday' of GEJ in the SW as these Nairaland pests do. It is good of me to remind these offensive tw1ts what they are by consequence of supporting Fayose. Would anyone expect refined and decorous folks likes Ken Nnamani, Donald Duke, Pat Utomi, Ogbonnaya Onu, Olisa Agbakoba et al to be blind supporters and backers of the rude, undemocratic and completely lawless disgrace to leadership called Fayose? As if even you do not know it is the ethnocentric, wicked and mannerless among your folks blindly supporting a man who is a disgrace to his own kinsmen because of his abominable conducts. If Faose was a champion of good leadership then I would understand the clannish support and "love" some from the SE and SS are now showing for him. Given he has totally unraveled as a lawless thug, more concerned with causing mayhem than leading Ekiti, I can only conclude it is the usual "chop sand" elements supporting a totally worthless leader for wicked and malevolent reason which has zilch to do with the good governance of Nigerians. Jonathan benefited from this as well and I think you know precisely what I mean given how hideously he misruled Nigeria yet still retained clannish support. Keep running from the truth and keep deceiving yourself about the bitterness that drives the behavior of some of your folks. Fayose my foot. A man who cannot be held up for good leadership and is only an example of lawlessness and thuggery is now a 'hero' to some? This shows the anti-people wickedness in the heart of some Nigerians. They have lost the plot.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by biomedixexcel(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2015
Jklue007:
BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!
Lol at role model
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by vpaymoney(m): 7:03pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

D "jagaban" of southwest
D odogwu of southwest
Ori e pe iwo omode yi. O ni subu daa nu. Orie à kan ke. #oshokomole
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by vpaymoney(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2015
Gbawe:

First, there is no "divisive comments about Nigerian ethnic groups and region" led by any false sense of superiority as you claim. You only make this conclusion because of inferiority complex and guilty conscience. Fact is that Yorubas have a well-established 'omoluabi' culture underpinned by decorous and respectful behavior towards others. Fayose severely breached and ridiculed these omoluabi code of conduct. Rightly, as I stated previously, not many Yorubas are proud or supportive of him today.

Secondly, I don't mince my words or hide. When I talk of those not from the SW I am specifically addressing the unreasonable and clannish elements from the SE and SS who are ethnocentric devotees of GEJ, and by extension the PDP. These people, despite the much-condemned antics of the man, have elevated Fayose to hero status and are even more vocal in their defense of him than his own folks. These people do this because they are hate-filled losers who worship the principle "an enemy of an enemy is my friend" whereas all decent and well-raised folks should know and accept that the line must be drawn at the disgrace to Nigerian leadership called Fayose . The man is a horridly divisive throwback any sane, decent or morally-upright person should not be supporting after all he has done recently.

I am not talking to balanced, educated and morally upright SE and SS folks who do not find it tolerable to begin backing an uncouth thug, who has offended many needlessly, merely because said thug is the 'man Friday' of GEJ in the SW as these Nairaland pests do. It is good of me to remind these offensive tw1ts what they are by consequence of supporting Fayose. Would anyone expect refined and decorous folks likes Ken Nnamani, Donald Duke, Pat Utomi, Ogbonnaya Onu, Olisa Agbakoba et al to be blind supporters and backers of the rude, undemocratic and completely lawless disgrace to leadership called Fayose? As if even you do not know it is the ethnocentric, wicked and mannerless among your folks blindly supporting a man who is a disgrace to his own kinsmen because of his abominable conducts. If Faose was a champion of good leadership then I would understand the clannish support and "love" some from the SE and SS are now showing for him. Given he has totally unraveled as a lawless thug, more concerned with causing mayhem than leading Ekiti, I can only conclude it is the usual "chop sand" elements supporting a totally worthless leader for wicked and malevolent reason which has zilch to do with the good governance of Nigerians. Jonathan benefited from this as well and I think you know precisely what I mean given how hideously he misruled Nigeria yet still retained clannish support. Keep running from the truth and keep deceiving yourself about the bitterness that drives the behavior of some of your folks. Fayose my foot. A man who cannot be held up for good leadership and is only an example of lawlessness and thuggery is now a 'hero' to some? This shows the anti-people wickedness in the heart of some Nigerians. They have lost the plot.
You are missing the point awe.
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by opesola(m): 7:11pm On May 07, 2015
It serves PDP right. They will learn on how to present credible candidates and not noisy ones
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by Omotonsho(m): 7:38pm On May 07, 2015
letsbet:
my guy I also experience that when I was in level 300, when our class rep left the scl and the class wanted to vote for me, all the aboki that I use to think are my friends started saying I'm not a muslem ooo na there segregation start ooo that was when I knew an Hausa man is an Hausa man, they can not give leadership to any body that is not their person oo...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by omostar: 8:03pm On May 07, 2015
letsbet:

Kai maijin haushi' Its not 'Hate' tho, its 'The Fact'.

BTW, I do not understand that your first statement. I am not hausa and haven't even been there except when I spent a week in Jos.

All tribes have their own bad aspects. But when certain people stick to a place and refuse to go home, then, I believe those hosts are reasonably accomodating. So many ibos, yorubas stay in the north . I know some folks that we even beg to come back home, yet they refuse, saying they like it there. To now keep insulting them and always degrading them looks somehow to me and that is why I don't know what to call it.
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by PhockPhockMan: 8:13pm On May 07, 2015
bakjal:

EVEN THE "POPE" KNOWS MUSLIMS ARE THE MUST TRUSTED

Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by poiZon: 8:51pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

D "jagaban" of southwest
D odogwu of southwest

make I add my own to the youth Friendly governor.
the ogorigodo of ekiti,
the uwo uwo1 of egba land
the omo baba Gbege, the nkonkon, the krikata, the udumodu X1 of Africa.
your scribes salutates your uncommon sparks!
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by poiZon: 8:59pm On May 07, 2015
ayoolanr:
who cares about what this bastard shild has to say?

n they called your region the most educated yet common 'child', u couldnt fit to spell.

ette, the gods r not to blame!
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by ricsman(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2015
Hey.. Friends cheesy I Just Free Recharge of Rs. 2000 <3 in Just few Mins smiley .... Just SignUp Here http:///dGR00n <3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dayo Adeyeye Appointed As PDP Spokesman (pictured) / FG Names New Sambisa Shooting Range After Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali / Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.