Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter (34049 Views)

Gov. Fayose Replies Femi Falana (SAN) / What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi / Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by Nobody: 2:15am On May 08, 2015
poiZon:

n they called your region the most educated yet common 'child', u couldnt fit to spell.

ette, the gods r not to blame!

Ode, it was on purpose....anyone with an ounce of brain would have deciphered i was making fun of the pronunciation of the word.... you public f00l!
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by letsbet(m): 6:16am On May 08, 2015
omostar:

BTW, I do not understand that your first statement. I am not hausa and haven't even been there except when I spent a week in Jos.

All tribes have their own bad aspects. But when certain people stick to a place and refuse to go home, then, I believe those hosts are reasonably accomodating. So many ibos, yorubas stay in the north . I know some folks that we even beg to come back home, yet they refuse, saying they like it there. To now keep insulting them and always degrading them looks somehow to me and that is why I don't know what to call it.

Actually, I'm not degrading or insulting them as you are insinuating but I'm just pionting out some facts about the hausas, there are quite hospitable. One of their problem is, they never want to see a non hausa or muslim in any leadership position be it in school or at the place of work were they will become subjects, there feel you are inferior to them, hence, they lebel you 'Arna'. That is a very dorminant attitute over here far north.
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by poiZon: 6:44am On May 08, 2015
ayoolanr:

Ode, it was on purpose....anyone with an ounce of brain would have deciphered i was making fun of the pronunciation of the word.... you public f00l!

isorait local dundee.
Re: Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter by Felixc: 6:47am On May 08, 2015
Hmmmmm, wonder's shall never end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids / Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike / Shehu Abdullahi: The Implications Of The NBA Rejection Of Justice Tanko As CJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.