Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,928 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

22much's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 22much's Profile / 22much's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Gaming / Re: Guys Can Anyone Here Explain To Me How To Earn PES Challenge Credit? by 22much(m): 4:41pm On May 31, 2013
Put more light to it for me, let's say I play champs league, or exhibition matches would there be any credit to earn,and if yes would the credit add to the ones in the super challenge balance?
Gaming / Re: Guys Can Anyone Here Explain To Me How To Earn PES Challenge Credit? by 22much(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2013
I guess there should be a way of earn it, like cheat or buying ?
Gaming / Guys Can Anyone Here Explain To Me How To Earn PES Challenge Credit? by 22much(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2013
guys can anyone here explain to me how to earn PES challenge credit?
Gaming / Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 22much(m): 4:12pm On May 29, 2013
hello guys pls can anyone here explain to me, how to hack/earn PES super challenge credit??
Phones / Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 22much(m): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
no one here to help me with rooting of tecno b3 link...is not good ooo because am not using tecno n3...that's why i dont see any help
Travel / Re: Dublin by 22much(m): 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
hahahaha so funny
Travel / Re: Dublin by 22much(m): 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
oh Ireland Rather
Travel / Re: Dublin by 22much(m): 11:23am On Nov 02, 2012
hello guys how can one secure Dublin visa from Nigeria without scam ?
Travel / Re: Usa Visit Visa Enquiry by 22much(m): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2012
HELLO GUYS,

I WILL LIKE YUH GUYS TO PUT ME THRU ON THE US VISITATION,& DOCUMENTATIONS. AM PLANNING A VISIT TO THE STATE MAYBE BY DECEMBER OR JANUARY 2013, I'M A FRESH GRADUATE AND I HAD NO EXPERIENCE ABOUT TRAVELING TO THE STATE. SO GUYS WHERE AND WHERE SHOULD I GO FROM HERE I MEAN WHAT ARE MY STARTING STEPS? I GOT NO EMPLOYEE YET BUT I RUN A CASUAL BIZNESS MYSELF SO HOW DO I GO ABOUT THE BANK STATEMENT STUFF. AND WHAT CAN I CLAIM I DO FOR LEAVING HERE SO THESE ARE THE THINGS I REALLY NEED YUH TO PUT ME THRU ON PLS..

MUCH RESPECT..
Travel / Re: Usa Visit Visa by 22much(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2012
HELLO GUYS,

I WILL LIKE YUH GUYS TO PUT ME THRU ON THE US VISITATION,& DOCUMENTATIONS. AM PLANNING A VISIT TO THE STATE MAYBE BY DECEMBER OR JANUARY 2013, I'M A FRESH GRADUATE AND I HAD NO EXPERIENCE ABOUT TRAVELING TO THE STATE. SO GUYS WHERE AND WHERE SHOULD I GO FROM HERE I MEAN WHAT ARE MY STARTING STEPS? I GOT NO EMPLOYEE YET BUT I RUN A CASUAL BIZNESS MYSELF SO HOW DO I GO ABOUT THE BANK STATEMENT STUFF. AND WHAT CAN I CLAIM I DO FOR LEAVING HERE SO THESE ARE THE THINGS I REALLY NEED YUH TO PUT ME THRU ON PLS..

MUCH RESPECT..
Travel / Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by 22much(m): 10:59am On Jun 25, 2012
thanks larrynext
Travel / Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by 22much(m): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
larrynext i had many Nigerians r dere which dey r more comfortable than here??
Travel / Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by 22much(m): 12:16am On Jun 19, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] @larrynext to ur view of georgia do yuh think someone can get something doing in the country as a foreigner?
Travel / Re: Need Invitation letter to Switzerland by 22much(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2010
Hello NairaLanders

I will like to ask if any one got an
idea of how I can get a visa to
qatar with working permit without much stress. I
have no contacts there, I would
to travel there to start a life any
help will be appreciated,

Thanks
Travel / Re: Visa Requirements For Dubai? by 22much(m): 12:29am On Oct 11, 2010
Hello NairaLanders
I will like to ask if any one got an
idea of how I can get a visa to
qatar with working permit without much stress. I
have no contacts there, I would
love to travel there to start a life any
help will be appreciated,
Thanks

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.