Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? (3440 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / I Have Fetish For Ladies With Pimples On Their Face Or Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 2:57pm On May 07, 2015
Good day nairalanders, I had this friend back in my university days, his face was graced with a lot of pimples and black spots,he was a fine boy o, but these pimples won't let him be. I tried all my possible best to help out (as a fresh guy) , but to no avail. The disadvantages of these stuff is that 1. He couldn't walk up to a lady and tell her how he feels about her(not that he is shy o) all cos of this issue. 2. The ones I helped arrange for him didn't last, cos those girls didn't like his face,(they no fit peck am sef). To cut my storY short, the only people wey dey trip for yomi my guy were(joy,favour,faith,and ngozi) his ashawo customers back then. My question is do ladies like guys with pimples? Can they date them? Share your opinions and maybe experience.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by cyprus000: 3:02pm On May 07, 2015
gringringrin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by lekjons(m): 3:12pm On May 07, 2015
Remind me to modify my comment when it reach FP
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by Behira(f): 3:16pm On May 07, 2015
angry But u hav pimples on ur face too......not much tho guess u hav worked on it. because I kno ur story was refering to no other person but u. grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by Tallesty1(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2015
I and Pimples be like Mirexx and lipsticks
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 3:27pm On May 07, 2015
Behira:
angry But u hav pimples on ur face too......not much tho guess u hav worked on it. because I kno ur story was refering to no other person but u. grin
taaah.. What is this one saying? I guessed you didn't read the story properly
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by Mprex(f): 3:35pm On May 07, 2015
i wil simply get a knife and scrape the pimples of his face. shikena undecided
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by loomer: 3:37pm On May 07, 2015
Mprex:
i wil simply get a knife and scrape the pimples of his face. shikena undecided

Ur own solution brutal o.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by okooloyun1(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2015
Simply tell us you need help to cure ur pimples.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by olexjay(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2015
ladies will only reject his offer if he's a broke nigga but if he gart money pimples is not ain issue
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by ta4ba3(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2015
D question was for the ladies.. so dude back off
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by hunkzlatan(m): 3:48pm On May 07, 2015
Lol....ur own pimple looks worse than ur friend's sounds...lolzz...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by xynerise: 3:49pm On May 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
I and Pimples be like Mirexx and lipsticks
You sell pimples?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 3:50pm On May 07, 2015
okooloyun1:
Simply tell us you need help to cure ur pimples.
read the reply I gave for the oda girl
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by EbubeOnoh(m): 3:55pm On May 07, 2015
She will help him press out the pimples
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2015
EbubeOnoh:
She will help him press out the pimples
na so your babe dey press ur own?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by Tonischuller(m): 4:01pm On May 07, 2015
Lol.....
BroF! Yhu neva needed to open this thread to get unecessarilY stigmatized....

Any gurl wer lyk yhu don lyk yhu...one wer nor lyk yhu nor lyk yhu..pimples poo or nah....
As for d pimples free urself e go waka wen e time reach,e d be like magic. I was a victim sumtym ago buh now e b historY.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 4:08pm On May 07, 2015
Tonischuller:
Lol.....
BroF! Yhu neva needed to open this thread to get unecessarilY stigmatized....

Any gurl wer lyk yhu don lyk yhu...one wer nor lyk yhu nor lyk yhu..pimples poo or nah....
As for d pimples free urself e go waka wen e time reach,e d be like magic. I was a victim sumtym ago buh now e b historY.
guy..you think am d one ?? You don Jonz!!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by Mprex(f): 4:09pm On May 07, 2015
loomer:

Ur own solution brutal o.
lol. that is quick and easy na cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by Tallesty1(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2015
xynerise:

You sell pimples?
gringringringrin

they are in love with my face.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by xynerise: 4:18pm On May 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
gringringringrin

they are in love with my face.
Cool

grin...Pimples Island tongue
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by dinosmiles(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2015
I really detest it wen people come here and lie abt der poor friends which r prolly not on NL....u v an issue or a challenge ,why not seek for candid advice

m very much convinced DAT u are ur friend.....just browse abt natural remedies for pimples cos I knw u must v tried many creams.. .....I pray my candid advice goes a long way in helping u find a panacea to ur problem..
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by Summer1(f): 5:08pm On May 07, 2015
Thank God for good skin oo..
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by Summer1(f): 5:09pm On May 07, 2015
dinosmiles:
I really detest it wen people come here and lie abt der poor friends which r prolly not on NL....u v an issue or a challenge ,why not seek for candid advice

m very much convinced DAT u are ur friend.....just browse abt natural remedies for pimples cos I knw u must v tried many creams.. .....I pray my candid advice goes a long way in helping u find a panacea to ur problem..

Shut up, how do u know hez not talking about his friend

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2015
Summer1:

tank u o.. Not all guys that post as regards there friends have personal issue related to any topic posted. Oversabi dey worry am gidi
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2015
dinosmiles:

you need jesus!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by komzyb(f): 5:28pm On May 07, 2015
Theres nothing wrong with it...its kul,i like it...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2015
komzyb:
Theres nothing wrong with it...its kul,i like it...
your bf has, right?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by dinosmiles(m): 5:36pm On May 07, 2015
Summer1:

lmao....u shutting me up??u cnt do dat to ma face tho..u can only try dat shit here
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by loomer: 5:38pm On May 07, 2015
Mprex:

lol. that is quick and easy na cheesy

I thank God say I no get pimple, I for de run from women
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by Summer1(f): 5:50pm On May 07, 2015
dinosmiles:

lmao....u shutting me up??u cnt do dat to ma face tho..u can only try dat shit here

U try ur poo on naira land, I shut u up on naira land, u try ur poo to my face, I'll as much as give u a resounding slap.. Rubbish
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Pimples ? by PunkyOh(f): 5:51pm On May 07, 2015
Eww. Invest in some good skincare products. They're a bit costly but you only have one skin for life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? / A Pretty Girl Was Seeking A Rich Husband. The Reply She Got From A Banker Was.. / Dear Nigerian Men, Kneeling Down To Propose To A Woman Is Unafrican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.