Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Strictly 4 Engineers (urgent!) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly 4 Engineers (urgent!) (1658 Views)

Technicians, Civil/elect Engineers Urgent Recruitment (hnd,b.eng, B.sc, B.tech) / CIVIL/ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS URGENT RECRUITMENT (OND/HND) / Chevron Aptitude Test For Facilities Engineers,urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly 4 Engineers (urgent!) by kuntakinte(m): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2006
I'm not an engineer myself, but I got this e-mail from a friend. I figure some of our engineer members might be interested:
Terra Connecta would like to draw your attention to a very interessting job opportunity with Acergy, a renowned oil&gas engineering comany.
Acergy is starting up their engineering offices in Lagos and are recruiting Nigerian engineers with potential to evolve quickly inside the organization.
After a few months of international training, you will actively participate in innovative projects such a deep offshore engineering for their clients (BP, Shell, Total…).
People with excellent skills, ambition and drive will be able to achieve positions with responsibility quite rapidly. This means that with Acergy, you will not only be able to develop your career , but also become an excellent professional in a very innovative technology.
Please do not hesitate to send your CV if you are available in 2006 or 2007. If you are not interested at the moment, please speak to your friends about this excellent opportunity, you will find more information below in the job add.

Acergy ( former Stolt offshore, 6000 employees worldwide) is a seabed-to-surface engineering and construction company for the offshore oil and gas industry worldwide. We plan, design and deliver complex integrated projects in harsh and challenging environments. We operate internationally on 5 continents as one group, globally aware and locally sensitive.

Our vision is simple : to be the acknowledged leader in seabed-to-surface engineering !

It is going to take the best people in the business to help us get there. Last year we recruited more than 130 engineers into our offices around the world. Acergy's global engineering development scheme takes our new recruits through project training, offshore projects and off the job training modules to different locations like Aberdeen, Paris, Stavanger, Houston and Singapour.
Today, some of our major deepwater projects are taking place on the African continent : in Angola Acergy delivered one of the world's most extensive underwater flowline networks at depth upto 1,400m in the Girassol project.
In Nigeria , we sucessfully participated in the Bonga seabed-to-surface development project, but many more unique deepwater challenges are yet to come in this country.
Acergy has therefore decided to establish a new office in Lagos where we put together multi-disciplinary, integrated project teams able to safely handle and deliver the demands of our undertakings.

To meet our present and future challenges, we are recruiting high calibre Nigerians in the following disciplines :

Structural, Pipeline, Subsea and Offshore Engineering

We are looking for high potential professionals with a solid academic background in the following disciplines : Mechanical, Civil, Offshore, Subsea, Pipeline Engineering.

You ideally have 1-5 years post NYSC experience in one of the relevant disciplines. You are available for employment in 2006/2007 and are highly motivated to start your career in Nigeria.

The best people expect best rewards and development opportunities. To help you grow inside our company, Acergy offers excellent international training and development opportunities. We are also confident that our compensation process provides our people with salary and motivation packages that are competitive across the industry.

If you are interested in joining Acergy , please send your CV and motivation letter by e-mail to: acergy@terraconnect a.com
Re: Strictly 4 Engineers (urgent!) by boionoz(m): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2006
Hello Kunta,
I did Elect/Elect and i just finished my NYSC. Does this mean i cant apply at Acergy?
Is there an number we can call and get more enquiries. I am gonna tell my fellow engineering pals though, but i was wonderin if other disciplines n engineering could apply.
tanks 4 the info
Re: Strictly 4 Engineers (urgent!) by rapidoch: 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2006
i do not think dat email address is correct. pls the sender should crosscheck it.
Re: Strictly 4 Engineers (urgent!) by kezmann(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2006
i think the correct mail address should read acergy@terraconnecta.com, i sent mine and it went grin
Re: Strictly 4 Engineers (urgent!) by kuntakinte(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2006
@ Boionoz
Although they said it's 1-5 years experience, I believe you can apply too. You never know what might happen. Sorry peeps the correct e-mail is acergy@terraconnecta.com. Goodluck!!!

(1) (Reply)

Uba Intvw Soon / Skye Bank Training. / Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.