Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America (2026 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in / Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) / The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by fritiyo: 5:10pm On May 07, 2015
Vice president salary per annual $230,700

Monthly salary for cabinet members.
Secretary of state salary John Kerry $ 2,651

Secretary of the Treasury Jack Lew $ 301

Secretary of Defence Ashton carter $ 113

Attorney General Loretta Lynch $593

Secretary of the interior Sally Jewell $ 1451

Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack $ 2202

Secretary of commerce Penny Pritzker $ 1501

Secretary of Labour Thomas Perez $ 551

Secretary of Health and human services Sylvia Mathews Burwell $3501

Secretary of Housing and urban dev. Julian Castro $ 3532

Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx $ 102

Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz $ 7131

Secretary of Education Arne Duncan $ 3411

Secretary of Veterans Affairs Robert McDonald $ 303

Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson $112

Pls do anybody have idea how much our cabinet members earn as salary?
The salary structure show the reason why politicians don't kill themselves over political office in America. Rather it a call for service to the people.
GMB do the needful and earn my support which may not be necessary
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by temitemi1(m): 5:12pm On May 07, 2015
This is Nigeria n not America undecided
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by atlwireles: 5:15pm On May 07, 2015
OP, what numbers do you have up there? Nigerians with their lies grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2015
Fighting corruption needs start with our Red Carpet Member's Salary..
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by fritiyo: 5:17pm On May 07, 2015
temitemi1:
This is Nigeria n not America undecided

Of cos I know we are in Nigeria, at least our economy sud guide the way we earn our income and make it less attractive to politician
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by fritiyo: 5:20pm On May 07, 2015
atlwireles:
OP, what numbers do you have up there? Nigerians with their lies grin grin grin grin grin

What numbers are u asking my friend.
There is always reason for comparison u know, that is why we study comparative advantage in economics bro.

bro u can make Google ur friend as well before u start calling people liar

1 Like

Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by wachakuta(m): 5:21pm On May 07, 2015
I support u OP.. once d money factor is removed in politics will start seeing good people around.

1 Like

Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by Meiji(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2015
OP post your source first. I'm sure you didn't pluck the numbers from the air.
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by DuchessLily(f): 5:24pm On May 07, 2015
They really have to cut down on naija cabinet members' pay and other allowance/bonuses
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by atlwireles: 5:24pm On May 07, 2015
fritiyo:

What numbers are u asking my friend.
There is always reason for comparison u know, that is why we study comparative advantage in economics bro.

what numbers do you have there? who earns $303? is it per day or per week or per month? VP biden earns $23070 per annual? In what country.
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by Realsufi: 5:25pm On May 07, 2015
I might believe that is their salary but with other bonuses it will be more 1000 times. Imagine Hilary Clinton spending more than $2billon just on campaign (primary election)
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by fritiyo: 5:28pm On May 07, 2015
Meiji:
OP post your source first. I'm sure you didn't pluck the numbers from the air.

Of cos, I did not event the numbers myself, u can check Google or remain calm pls.
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by fritiyo: 5:31pm On May 07, 2015
atlwireles:

what numbers do you have there? who earns $303? is it per day or per week or per month? VP biden earns $23070 per annual? In what country.

Bros pls $230700 per annual n not 23070 sir

Except the VP the rest is monthly earning sir.
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by Meiji(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2015
fritiyo:

Of cos, I did not event the numbers myself, u can check Google or remain calm pls.

What sort of errand is this one? I should "check Google"? What's so difficult about posting the link to the source of your information?

Sorry for taking you serious.
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by Ilekeh(f): 5:34pm On May 07, 2015
So false.

It's illegal to pay anyone below the minimum way.

$7000 per year? Or am I reading this wrong undecided
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by dkronicle(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2015
lols... that's why America's election is not a do or die thing...
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by major466(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2015
Realsufi:
I might believe that is their salary but with other bonuses it will be more 1000 times. Imagine Hilary Clinton spending more than $2billon just on campaign (primary election)
They get their campaign funds through donation from party members and supporters.
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by atlwireles: 5:38pm On May 07, 2015
fritiyo:

Bros pls $230700 per annual n not 23070 sir

Except the VP the rest is monthly earning sir.

Good you edited your opening comment. Take your time and re-verify your data. Most of your numbers are 100% incorrect.
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by fritiyo: 5:40pm On May 07, 2015
Meiji:

What sort of errand is this one? I should "check Google"? What's so difficult about posting the link to the source of your information?

Sorry for taking you serious.

Oh! sorry u feel offended pls. I Google it sir.
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by fritiyo: 5:42pm On May 07, 2015
Ilekeh:
So false.
It's illegal to pay anyone below the minimum way.
$7000 per year? Or am I reading this wrong undecided
pls the figure is not per year but monthly salary except the vice president .
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by fritiyo: 5:45pm On May 07, 2015
atlwireles:

Good you edited your opening comment. Take your time and re-verify your data. Most of your numbers are 100% incorrect.

Sir before u say 100% incorrect can u google the salary structure of the cabinet members of the united state of America pls.
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by killercute16(m): 5:45pm On May 07, 2015
Even when i know the figures are just mere imaginations,do you even know how much is their allowances......and must Nigeria do every damn thing lyk the U.S.A
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by Ilekeh(f): 5:49pm On May 07, 2015
fritiyo:

pls the figure is not per year but monthly salary except the vice president .

Ok that makes better sense. Thank you.
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by fritiyo: 6:05pm On May 07, 2015
killercute16:
Even when i know the figures are just mere imaginations,do you even know how much is their allowances......and must Nigeria do every damn thing lyk the U.S.A

Are u indirectly saying that they will earn allowance worth $250,000 per annual. I bet u not even the president can earn allowances more than $50000 $100000 per annual.

This because the salary n allowances of public office holders are well monitored n guided in the state. So no office can earn allowance more than their annual pay.
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by Technocracy: 7:10pm On May 07, 2015
I doubt this rubbish u posted where is your source, how will a country with a minimum wage of about 12-14 usd pay such a peanut to people serving the nation,learn to do a thorough research before u post gabagges.
Re: Salaries Of Cabinet Members Of United State Of America by fritiyo: 4:26pm On May 08, 2015
Technocracy:
I doubt this rubbish u posted where is your source, how will a country with a minimum wage of about 12-14 usd pay such a peanut to people serving the nation,learn to do a thorough research before u post gabagges.

Cant u do research work just for once. Go and google the salary structure of the cabinet members n thank me later. what i put pu there that what u will see.

the president Barack obama has an annual pay of $400,000 and $50000 for expense allowance per annual.
the vice president who is also the senate president with the speaker and chief justice has an annual pay of $ 230700

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Where Are The 1000 Snipers? / Facts You Didnt Know About kanus Arrest / See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.