Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,654 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack (2028 Views)

Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened / See Who Visited Buhari 2day & Wat PMB Told Him Abt Nigerians & Looted Funds(Pics / Fmr President Goodluck Jonathan Shoping At An Apple Store In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack by DetectiveDeb: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
I just dey look una!

Everybody including Nigerians took to twitter to express their shock and outrage at bloodshed in Paris on Friday night. The hashtag prayforParis is trending on social media right now, but obviously former president Olusegun Obasanjo isn't here for all that.

On his official twitter handle, Obasanjo said that Nigerians are quick to condemn terrorist attack in other parts of the world but seem to be unperturbed about the happenings in their own country.

His tweets;

Re: See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack by CharlyNick: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
Pure hypocrisy........
We are deceiving ourselves
Re: See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack by moderation2020: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
only this man na miscreants
Re: See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack by PRYCE(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
True talk!

3 Likes

Re: See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack by successismine(f): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack by teeboila(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
We're talking about Paris in France where leaders do what is right for its citizens and not a jungle where leaders think of themselves alone so why won't people all over the world who value true and real leadership not sympathise with them. To me Nigeria belongs not for all Nigerians but to some Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack by ibedun: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nigerians!!! We are all miscreants.
Re: See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack by Lanretoye(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
In his own opinion
Re: See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack by vanunu: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
Who cares about a country where there is no justice.

2 Likes

Re: See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack by vanunu: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
Buhari no wan talk about Biafra.

1 Like

Re: See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack by permsec: 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
because either your ugly self or P*B or both of you knows more than you are telling us.

But whats my biz anyway!
Re: See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack by Bobbystanley(m): 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Who takes this corrupt thief serious?

What you caused Nigerians is far more than what Boko Haram is doing.

We sympathize with Paris because,in Paris,Lives are precious and valued by the government. They put the masses before any other thing.

In a sane Country like France, This ugly baboon would be behind bars.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack by Anubis: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
Obasanjo and ibb do not use Twitter btw
Re: See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack by millhouse: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
Anubis:
Obasanjo and ibb do not use Twitter btw
don't mind them... People that have come out on air to denounce any account on Twitter or Facebook
Re: See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack by jaykaylegend(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
How many times do you want it to be told to you that that twitter account is a parody account

OBJ ain't on twitter...
Re: See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack by naptu2: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
[size=14pt]I have no Facebook, Twitter accounts — Obasanjo[/size]

February 24, 2015⁠⁠ Dimeji Kayode-Adedeji

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Monday said social media accounts bearing his name are not his as he is not on any social media platform.

Mr. Obasanjo, while speaking with journalists at his Hilltop Private residence in Abeokuta, reacted to a twitter account, @newsvergeonline linked to his name.

@newsvergeonline had claimed that the former President described the Director of Media and Publicity of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation, Femi Fani-Kayode, as a “democracy wrecker.”

“Fani-Kayode is a democracy wrecker, who’s very fluent in stupidity. Give him food, and he will sing and do “shoki” dance for you,” the tweet read.

Mr. Obasanjo described the social media account as fake being operated by fraudsters.

“I don’t know where this came from. I don’t have any account on either Facebook or Twitter,” Mr. Obasanjo said.

The former President warned those using his name to operate illegal social media accounts to desist, saying he has alerted security agencies to fish out perpetrators.

“Let me say that nemesis will catch up with anyone doing this,” Mr. Obasanjo said. “It is illegal and criminal. If I have to pass any message to the good people of Nigeria, I know how to go about it with no controversy.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177406-i-have-no-facebook-twitter-accounts-obasanjo.html

1 Like

Re: See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack by bettercreature(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lanretoye:
In his own opinion
He is a absolutely right,we are so sick and daft in Nigeria,imagine people sending pray for paris to me on BBM and whatsapp since last night because of of 200people,while nothing happened when thousands are being killed in borno,even hajj stempede

1 Like

Re: See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack by Rose2014: 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
DetectiveDeb:
I just dey look una!

Everybody including Nigerians took to twitter to express their shock and outrage at bloodshed in Paris on Friday night. The hashtag prayforParis is trending on social media right now, but obviously former president Olusegun Obasanjo isn't here for all that.

On his official twitter handle, Obasanjo said that Nigerians are quick to condemn terrorist attack in other parts of the world but seem to be unperturbed about the happenings in their own country.

His tweets;

Just like nl Yorubas leave the problems plaguing their region and be creating Biafran threads
grin

1 Like

Re: See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack by lyriclekidd(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
truuuuu *in 2chainz voice*
Re: See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack by 4stylz: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
After he destroyed Nigeria, he expects us to be patriotic to what exactly? No human right? Poor masses? Bad roads? No light? bleeped up economy?

I will rather hold a France flag than to hold that Nigeria flag
Re: See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack by abumeinben(m): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
And this unpatriotic activities started right under his nose angry
Re: See What Fmr.president Obasanjo Has To Say Abt Nigerians And Paris Terror Attack by palladin: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
He is actually right.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Accuses EFCC Of Plotting To Poison Metuh / Again Obiano Promises Salary Increase For Workers / Budget Signing Achievement: A Whole New Low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.