Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train (46510 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends / PHOTOS: Jonathan Leaves Nigeria For Zambia / Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by obontami: 10:32pm On May 07, 2015
Akpetek:
angry
yr family don rich ani level

u no gt d smallest half of an atom for yr brain
u even knw d meanin ov development . u dn lead b4 evn for yr haus
angry
yr family don rich ani level

u no gt d smallest half of an atom for a brain, z ur father and ur entire family dat r wackclueless cos u no knw d meanin of leading, hw many of d pass leaders tnk of something like dis. (longterm development)
u even knw d meanin ov development . u dn lead b4 evn for ur haus tak ov ppl.
my guyy go upgrade yr lyf b4 sumtin do u.
i no evn knw y ppl lyk una dy here oo
if u quote me thunder go blast u
idiot ozuwo aniway sha na xo ur lyf b hw 9ja wan develop wit ppl lyk una.
#Go baf b4 u begin 2 run yr uzles mouth.

GO

AND

DIE
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Pavarottii(m): 10:46pm On May 07, 2015
hassan85:
On a Serious note, for once, i say kudos to mr president. On a much more serious note, i say good meaning parkin outta aso rock wont take more than two days. On a final note, dt train is below the standard of wat was spent on it. Believ me, after ds pic, no minister will eva enter it. Its below standard.
Life of a double standard being, is just like in ur house na only fan dey, all the AC don spoil for years, ur father now goes to make the house feel cool, buys a good working panasonic AC, u now open ur mouth and say, Dad this one is below standard, u should av bought that LG standing AC! Think well before u post something, the railways last worked in the 80's and now u say its below standard.
God bless GEJ!
And may Satan punish ur bastard mouth for conderming good works.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Pavarottii(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2015
CountDracula:
Train driver pls just keep goin, take him to south africa... Dnt come back plsssss... Just die or smthng
LOL!!! Look at who is talking, u open ur poor mouth, wiv a dead phone to type that GEJ is a train driver... U must really be silly, What GEJ has achieved, enjoyed and will still enjoy, sorry to say this, but u forced it out of mouth, am not sure anybody in ur family has felt 1/10 of it.
Don't course who God has blessed, so u will receive ur own blessing.
Hope u take to this advice? It will do u a lotta good.
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by openmine(m): 11:03pm On May 07, 2015
Osakah24:
Most things you post reeks of idleness and hate,one thing im very sure of and can bet my life on is that you my friend will never amount to anything near Gej in ur entire life.draw the line between criticism and hatred.elections have gone and candidates have moved to better things.u really need to do the same,aside jumping from thread to thread to call Gej names what else have you done for this nation you claim to so much love?.
AD INFINITUM LIKES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 07, 2015
Very funny-looking train. It must be Chinese made! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by rukytaiga(m): 11:21pm On May 07, 2015
I wonder when these apc e rodents would see smtin good to talk abt GEJ, I bet if it was GMB on dat train dey would all sing change is on its way...
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by harry509: 11:23pm On May 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photos-jonathan-rides-a-train/
black monkey na black monkey if u like carry am go white man country, stil black monkey. Wia dem they turn their face 2 slf like villager's undecided undecided? Dos butch of thieves surroundn GEJ they Rr d cause of nigeria problm
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by sweetgala(m): 11:25pm On May 07, 2015
The affluent would not be using those trains, and that train cabin does not look like a comercial transit cabin. Unless GEJ is ready to travel in a train as would be made available to the common man, he should stop his false advertisement

Also why the train cabin has his picture is beyond me
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by gozienews(m): 11:25pm On May 07, 2015
please I need a webmaster resident in Awka urgently. contact me on 07031694859 bbm pin 55E3A62F. I wish to build and buy a domain name for this blog www.theagenews..com
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Ndlistic(m): 11:41pm On May 07, 2015
Is he traveling from Aso Rock to Otueke, hmmm. This our president self.
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by terrymason(m): 12:28am On May 08, 2015
Samchelsea:
Jonathan giving his enemies and accusers hypertension with his good works even at the eleventh hour....unlike his predecessors who used their last days to loot the country dry
boss! There's nothing left for jona to loot again! Na empty treasure ni dey.. If not... I nor talk again o..
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by nduchucks: 12:31am On May 08, 2015
Clueless and risky affair. Lets hope armed godogodos on horsebacks were riding along with him...There's no telling where Shekau is at this moment.
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by hedonistic: 1:11am On May 08, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan is one hell of a cheap mediocre. Who puts up pictures of himself in a train?? Does the coach belong to him??

Epic cluelesness!!! cheesycheesycheesycheesy

One would have thought that you cheap hirelings, that your assignment ended with Buhari's so-called 'victory'. Unfortunately, you are still obsessed with GEJ, even after he foolishly paved the way for your god Buhari and your dustbin party APC to mount the saddle

Why not focus on setting the agenda for Buhari, now that your only prayer in life has been answered with his 'victory'? Would you continue running your mouth about GEJ even long after Buhari is sworn in, and his incompetence is made evident to all and sundry?

I know you zombies are programmed to attack and condemn. However, For once, try to fucus on your masters in the APC. Leave GEJ alone for once. He is a fool, I certainly think so - for foolishly relinquishing power to Buhari - so that nincompoops like you can gloat. However, he is a decent man, I admit that even though I detest his meekness and weakness. Let him be, and focus on your Buhari for once, now that he is about to take over.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by ibietela2(m): 1:23am On May 08, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan is one hell of a cheap mediocre. Who puts up pictures of himself in a train?? Does the coach belong to him??

STFU.......
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by delugajackson: 2:08am On May 08, 2015
And what happens to his pictures hanging inside the trains after 29th May?
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by johhnnie(m): 3:07am On May 08, 2015
All I know is that no one shown in that train is worth less than 500million in stolen funds of tax payers' money.

Let's think.

Moreso, JEG now acting presidential than never. All stunts he ought to have pulled ab initio.

He knows best sha. Cos is in the driver's seat. So for now, he sees the road ahead of everybody else as far as Nigeria is concerned
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Nobody: 3:42am On May 08, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photos-jonathan-rides-a-train/

I HAVE NEVER SEEN TRAIN WITH THE PICS OF PRESIDENT IN OTHER COUNTRIES..... THIS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA IS A JOKE.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by pasol4real(m): 5:27am On May 08, 2015
omenka:
Absolutely none of his business. They can ride a keke napep for all he cares.

R£tard€d mediocre putting up pics of himself in a train. grin
Eyah some one is so pained n jealous .

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by francizy(m): 6:01am On May 08, 2015
lexsals4real:
set a stage wit LOCOMOTIVE... Chai!!!!

Calling your attention to my post..

francizy:

Yes, that's a blessing in disguise.. If all that didn't happen, what would have been Buhari's job? Abi him wan go do sidown look for Aso Rock?

He has work to do, therefore he must buckle up.. wink

GMB has to know that mounting the helm is not an easy task. He has to deliver by doing some work. Moreover, our rail system was dead completely before GEJ, so him doing the little he can sets the stage for GMB to work.

Also calling your attention to this post, you can click on it to read more..

anonimi:

Are we able to even MAINTAIN talk less of build our own new trains since our state governors have abandoned the education of all our children

The excellent governor of Lagos state only has 2,000 (12.5%) public schools out of the 16,000 schools in the entire state apart from hiking LASU fees by 1,000%. What a bunch of SCAMMERS and FRAUDSTERS!

Meanwhile the useless akotileta prodigal son went to Toronto for scrap metal locomotives that his propaganda photographer on NL aresa bombarded us with shocked

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by francizy(m): 6:04am On May 08, 2015
Osakah24:
Most things you post reeks of idleness and hate,one thing im very sure of and can bet my life on is that you my friend will never amount to anything near Gej in ur entire life.draw the line between criticism and hatred.elections have gone and candidates have moved to better things.u really need to do the same,aside jumping from thread to thread to call Gej names what else have you done for this nation you claim to so much love?.

LoL, we're already used to that bittered and disgruntled Nairalander.. No one takes him serious anymore..
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by omenka(m): 6:21am On May 08, 2015
hedonistic:

One would have thought that you cheap hirelings, that your assignment ended with Buhari's so-called 'victory'. Unfortunately, you are still obsessed with GEJ, even after he foolishly paved the way for your god Buhari and your dustbin party APC to mount the saddle

Why not focus on setting the agenda for Buhari, now that your only prayer in life has been answered with his 'victory'? Would you continue running your mouth about GEJ even long after Buhari is sworn in, and his incompetence is made evident to all and sundry?

I know you zombies are programmed to attack and condemn. However, For once, try to fucus on your masters in the APC. Leave GEJ alone for once. He is a fool, I certainly think so - for foolishly relinquishing power to Buhari - so that nincompoops like you can gloat. However, he is a decent man, I admit that even though I detest his meekness and weakness. Let him be, and focus on your Buhari for once, now that he is about to take over.
Hey boy, keep your voice down... You know the drill:

Go and die. cheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by TeamSimple(m): 6:35am On May 08, 2015
chuna1985:

Devalued Naira Nigerians are senseless
Your family follow.
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 6:38am On May 08, 2015
Samchelsea:
Jonathan giving his enemies and accusers hypertension with his good works even at the eleventh hour....unlike his predecessors who used their last days to loot the country dry
hmmmmm, am I the only one seeing those framed pix of GEJ? I've entered trains in some countries and have never seen this in any of them oo

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 6:40am On May 08, 2015
omenka:

I thought I was the only one that saw it ooo. That is one hell of a disgrace if u ask me. The peeps that put up that pix there should as a matter of urgency, remove it.
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by teegbaj101(m): 6:47am On May 08, 2015
jascon1:
ehen GEJ keep going straight, dont bend o. you will c a bus stop but dont stop o. then take left after the police station then you will see water, just come down from the train and a boat will be waiting there to carry you to otueke. the paddle is inside cos we no see fuel buy. so paddle am go otueke and dont bring the boat back again.
. Otueke straight pls wey d conductor doyin okupe
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by lastpage: 6:54am On May 08, 2015
jascon1:
ehen GEJ keep going straight, dont bend o. you will c a bus stop but dont stop o. then take left after the police station then you will see water, just come down from the train and a boat will be waiting there to carry you to otueke. the paddle is inside cos we no see fuel buy. so paddle am go otueke and dont bring the boat back again.

Can u imagine?
That dolt of an "ex" President even put his picture inside the make-believe Train! shocked shocked grin grin

Plus including red carpet!

The last time Obama entered a "public train", he did not have to re-decorate a whole coach for himself, he just mingled with the citizens
. undecided

Honestly, this Jonathan is/was a disaster! Cant wait for May 29th
. angry angry

lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by teegbaj101(m): 6:55am On May 08, 2015
omenka:
Hey boy, keep your voice down... You know the drill:

Hedonistic wait for ur time may 29th is at hand n u,ll see d difference btw cluelessness n real governance if he so weak as u claim then otueke is definitely d right place for him to b n we,ve ensured dat,s where he is going with our votes.u,ll av ur chance to take a swipe at gmb soon but I predict dat d new govt will perform better cos corruption was gej,s undoing while gmb has zero tolerance for dat

francizy post=33528081:

LoL, we're already used to that bittered and disgruntled Nairalander.. No one takes him serious anymore..

Go and die. cheesycheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Mukhtar Shehu Idris, Zamfara APC Governorship Candidate / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.