Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train (46514 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends / PHOTOS: Jonathan Leaves Nigeria For Zambia / Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Akpetek: 9:34pm On May 07, 2015
angry
obontami:
Jonathan is the most retardded
president in the world

thank God we vote d imbbecile out

jona enjoy ur train to otuoke

#WackPresident

#DummyLeader

#ClueLessPresident

yr family don rich ani level

u no gt d smallest half of an atom for yr brain
u even knw d meanin ov development . u dn lead b4 evn for yr haus
angry
obontami:
president in the world

#WackPresident

#DummyLeader

#ClueLessPresident

yr family don rich ani level

u no gt d smallest half of an atom for a brain, z ur father and ur entire family dat r wackclueless cos u no knw d meanin of leading, hw many of d pass leaders tnk of something like dis. (longterm development)
u even knw d meanin ov development . u dn lead b4 evn for ur haus tak ov ppl.
my guyy go upgrade yr lyf b4 sumtin do u.
i no evn knw y ppl lyk una dy here oo
if u quote me thunder go blast u
idiot ozuwo aniway sha na xo ur lyf b hw 9ja wan develop wit ppl lyk una.
#Go baf b4 u begin 2 run yr uzles mouth.
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Gbabe2: 9:35pm On May 07, 2015
I am sad that you are just a Nigerian without any expectation. Everybody cant be either a governor or president. the post is meant for folks with good moral and sound judgement. It is only in Africa folks like Fayose and GEJ can be president without any just call. Guy, i have seen a lot and read alot about what good governance should be like. have you ever thought of how much that train or death trap is? do you know what accountability and stewardship is? I am sorry bro, you future has been shared and spent by this so called PDP government. I have expectation and people should be held accountable for their deeds and misdeeds. ask your elders what their expectations were while growing up and you will be surprised that they were filled with high hopes in 70s. Where can you place yourself with your mates in Asia,Europe and North America? where there is constant education, good road, great health care system, unemployment support for unemployed folks, where unemployment rate is less than 10 %, fair and equitable treatment of both the poor and rich, education loan to go to best schools in the world even immigrants included, reliable security/ protection of lives and properties (recently a 50 year old murder case was resolved), good public transport unlike the ones in lagos .....just to mention a few. I have great expectation for my country Nigeria. we should not be ruled by dunce and failures like GEJ and PEJ again.

[color=#006600]Most things you post reeks of idleness and hate,one thing im very sure of and can bet my life on is that you my friend will never amount to anything near Gej in ur entire life.draw the line between criticism and hatred.elections have gone and candidates have moved to better things.u really need to do the same,aside jumping from thread to thread to call Gej names what else have you done for this nation you claim to so much love?.[/quote]
[/color]
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Phonon: 9:37pm On May 07, 2015
All aboard the "Clueless Express". grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by IamOdin: 9:37pm On May 07, 2015
Sajio:
... Plz what's Gej new job?

Is it your eyes or brain that's impaired??.Since you seem not to understand,he now TEST RUN TRAINS..ok?
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by no1madman(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2015
Dis na molue!
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Israel5(m): 9:38pm On May 07, 2015
Broom z banned in my haus only Umbrella and maybe cock is allowd
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by stebell(m): 9:38pm On May 07, 2015
forexexpert:

You can call GEJ clueless, but he has achieved what many past leaders couldn't achieve.

What is Good, is Good. These new trains are good, and yes, Buhari can decide to buy more modern trains, but considering the fact that we had no trains like these before, then this is a step in the right direction.
Rome was not built in a day, so any positive development must be applauded.

Whenever I see APC members criticize every good thing GEJ does, I ask myself, was Nigeria created 5 years ago?

How come that that the same Hausa leaders + OBJ, who is a Yoruba leader, wasted 38 years + 8 years + 2 and half years, making it a total of 48 and half years, yet they could not resuscitate our Railways not to talk of buy new trains. All they kept saying was that reviving the railways was too expensive and could not be accomplished. Now GEJ have achieved this and even remodeled our Airports.
All of a sudden, you Hausas and Yorubas are filled with hate and Jealousy.

You run to Google images and dig up the best airports and trains in the world and compare with Nigeria's trains, forgetting that this is still a work in progress.

Well no problem, Buhari is here, let us relax and see the Magic he plans to do.

For me, anything short of High speed bullet trains of 400 miles per hour, then Buhari is a total failure, let's wait and see.

When yu respond to that hater of GEJ with dis ur write up, yu are jus making the ediooot omenka feel high on cheap alomo..
He's APC. They are taught hw to see every good thing as a bad thing. They never appreciate.
They are haters.
Go thro all his post, it is one hate comment to another.
I've known him for who he is.
He hates the Ijaw Race
He hates the South South and above all
He hates GEJ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Gbabe2: 9:39pm On May 07, 2015
doxime:
I just have a small puzzle.
countries which today have world class rail system had steam engine/ locomotives trains some years ago and over time they improved on what they have and today we see bullet trains and all manner of technology at display.the same goes for National Airlines.
the puzzle is why is it that Nigeria didn't have functional rail system prior to this time.

when was that? in the 17th century. do you know how much this government generated from oil in the last 16 years? get your facts right and at times its good for young adults like you to just read and amuse yourself.
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by IYANGBALI: 9:40pm On May 07, 2015
Otuoke straight
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Besto(m): 9:40pm On May 07, 2015
oru-bebe... i site u
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by ooshinibos: 9:41pm On May 07, 2015
something is wrong with this pix ....
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by osahonpeter: 9:45pm On May 07, 2015
This is last minute show off he should do his bit and leave I think I now know better. No one man can teansform nigeria. Let Buhari come, listen, learn and do his bit. Thank you
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Nicepoker(m): 9:46pm On May 07, 2015
jascon1:
ehen GEJ keep going straight, dont bend o. you will c a bus stop but dont stop o. then take left after the police station then you will see water, just come down from the train and a boat will be waiting there to carry you to otueke. the paddle is inside cos we no see fuel buy. so paddle am go otueke and dont bring the boat back again.
piece of sh!!t
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Akinrogun(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2015
hifaif:

Working ke? Shoro niyen? Somebody took some disgruntled fellows with him on a train and asked a jobless mofo to take a shot and you call that WORKING?
una no go kill person wit laughter for dis planet.....my rib is cracking from overdose of laughter!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by khassy(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan is one hell of a cheap mediocre. Who puts up pictures of himself in a train?? Does the coach belong to him??

Epic cluelesness!!! cheesycheesycheesycheesy

did you see him taking d pix himself or does that look like a selfieangrysadsad

#blind bat angryangry undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by khassy(m): 9:52pm On May 07, 2015
obontami:
president in the world

#WackPresident

#DummyLeader

#ClueLessPresident

all this for just 7likes?
dumb and dumber -:\-:\

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by tmcleo2k2(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2015
2 observations.
1. The man in suit on the right (pic 3) is sleeping.
2. Whats Jonathans pic doing on a train?
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by chmod777: 10:03pm On May 07, 2015
People like you are the reason Nigeria is somewhat slow to grow. U insult. a man for loosing an election and accepting the result. You are encouraging others not to loose by all means.
jascon1:
ehen GEJ keep going straight, dont bend o. you will c a bus stop but dont stop o. then take left after the police station then you will see water, just come down from the train and a boat will be waiting there to carry you to otueke. the paddle is inside cos we no see fuel buy. so paddle am go otueke and dont bring the boat back again.
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by oluwasegun007(m): 10:08pm On May 07, 2015
Na wah ooo, u only get to see his works on social media & not in real life....shey dis man na actor ni
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by lexsals4real(m): 10:08pm On May 07, 2015
francizy:
Like it or not, GEJ has set the stage for Buhari to mount.. Bubu has no excuse! Perform he must! cheesy
set a stage wit LOCOMOTIVE... Chai!!!!
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by jaybee(f): 10:09pm On May 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photos-jonathan-rides-a-train/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2386767_cea5kvqwoaajak3_jpegfb1b3a27b3764ffa6293e25dd0b117bc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2386608_cea4afhwgaagbrb_jpeg1806e266a1b678347b8caae1f14f1003

THIS IS ONE OF SEVERAL DRAIN PIPE PROJECTS OF THE FEDERAL REVENUE. BILLIONS OF DOLLARS APPROPRIATED AND ALLOCATED BUT THE ACTUAL WORK DONE IS LESS THAN 10% COMPLETED. JONATHAN IS JUST DAFT. MINISTERIAL THIEVES ARE JUST SHOUTING 'TRANSFORMATION' TO HIM AND HE IS HAPPY APPROVING FUNDS FOR PROJECTS THAT ARE NOT MOVING. IN THIS PICTURE THE THIEF MINISTER OF FCT AND HIS CHINESE COLLABORATOR ARE SHOWING CLUELESS GEJ THE PROPOSED ROUTE IN A SPECIAL COACH FOR THAT PURPOSE. PITY. THE CLUELESS IS GOING BACK TO OTUOKE AS A COMPLETE FAILURE.

HE MET NIGERIA WITHOUT POWER AND HE LEFT WITHOUT POWER
HE MET NIGERIA WITHOUT PROPER TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM AND HE LEFT WITHOUT PROPER TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM
HE MET NIGERIA WITH ABJECT POVERTY AND HE LEFT WITH ABJECT POVERTY
HE MET NIGERIA WITH HOPE AND LEFT WITHOUT HOPE

WHAT A FAILURE.
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by hush15: 10:11pm On May 07, 2015
obontami:
president in the world

#WackPresident

#DummyLeader

#ClueLessPresident

I hope by insulting the man here, you feeling better? I really hope so so we know that you won't feel bad bout a man you just hate for no good reason.

smh...
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by p1jiobi: 10:13pm On May 07, 2015
jascon1:
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Sormeh: 10:14pm On May 07, 2015
jascon1:

grin grin grin very amusing!

I just love Nigerians.
I love Nairalanders.
I love d this funny post.

Op our head dey there.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Blakjewelry(m): 10:14pm On May 07, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

Yes I agree with you on dis
But Mr president has insulted d nigerian people by letting some cabals hold us ransom cos of his failure to put our refineries in good shape.
Rendering d Nigerian Navy useless by awarding contract to touts and militants.
putting us in total darkness for 6yrs in d name of transformation, its an insult to me that Nigeria d giant of Africa is generating less than 3000mgwat of electricity.
The cabal issue is a complex one even for the incoming government to handle. First of all they are businessmen who exploit the hole in the system, one time in a nation every country has to contend with them they are not easy to beat. They know how to manipulate the system they can use the media, the judiciary, many of the so called law makers might be their boy. They can even incite the masses against a government. The truth some time we have to reason rationally with our government to improve the system.
On the issue of guiding the oil and gas installation, it is either they put at the hand of the local community or we go fully on digital surveillance, because there is no way the Nigerian army and Navy even with airforce can cover the full length and breath of our oil facilities,there is always need the need for private partnership but it should be done in the right way

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by poiZon: 10:18pm On May 07, 2015
Blakjewelry:
I think it is about time they put some form of deterrent against insult on the office the president

bobo no talk dat one now o, no even suggest am. insult to that office has come to stay.
check section 30 subsection 3b as ammended in the new constitution......
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by hush15: 10:19pm On May 07, 2015
jaybee:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2386767_cea5kvqwoaajak3_jpegfb1b3a27b3764ffa6293e25dd0b117bc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2386608_cea4afhwgaagbrb_jpeg1806e266a1b678347b8caae1f14f1003

THIS IS ONE OF SEVERAL DRAIN PIPE PROJECTS OF THE FEDERAL REVENUE. BILLIONS OF DOLLARS APPROPRIATED AND ALLOCATED BUT THE ACTUAL WORK DONE IS LESS THAN 10% COMPLETED. JONATHAN IS JUST DAFT. MINISTERIAL THIEVES ARE JUST SHOUTING 'TRANSFORMATION' TO HIM AND HE IS HAPPY APPROVING FUNDS FOR PROJECTS THAT ARE NOT MOVING. IN THIS PICTURE THE THIEF MINISTER OF FCT AND HIS CHINESE COLLABORATOR ARE SHOWING CLUELESS GEJ THE PROPOSED ROUTE IN A SPECIAL COACH FOR THAT PURPOSE. PITY. THE CLUELESS IS GOING BACK TO OTUOKE AS A COMPLETE FAILURE.

HE MET NIGERIA WITHOUT POWER AND HE LEFT WITHOUT POWER
HE MET NIGERIA WITHOUT PROPER TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM AND HE LEFT WITHOUT PROPER TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM
HE MET NIGERIA WITH ABJECT POVERTY AND HE LEFT WITH ABJECT POVERTY
HE MET NIGERIA WITH HOPE AND LEFT WITHOUT HOPE

WHAT A FAILURE.

Thank you for your candid opinion, however, not everyone is thinking like you and condemn everything and anything.

well, while you entitled to your opinion, I beg to differ and congratulate Mr President for blaizing a new trail and setting a new pace. we appreciate your kind and good works.

God bless you and we pray the the incoming President Elect will see a light in your tunnel and uphold this laudable project.

I love you Mr President

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by holavic20: 10:21pm On May 07, 2015
Hw I wished dah train could take him directly to otuoke
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Lionsclaw: 10:23pm On May 07, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan is one hell of a cheap mediocre. Who puts up pictures of himself in a train?? Does the coach belong to him??

Epic cluelesness!!! cheesycheesycheesycheesy
At your age you still imagine that a sitting president will put up a picture of himself in a train. Trust me all the press and paparazzi reading your childish post right now are laughing at your own ogbonge cluelessness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by lexy2014: 10:28pm On May 07, 2015
francizy:

Yes, that's a blessing in disguise.. If all that didn't happen, what would have been Buhari's job? Abi him wan go do sidown look for Aso Rock?

He has work to do, therefore he must buckle up.. wink
Hmmm...nice one bro. On point. U are almost intelligent. Keep it up
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by realadesco(m): 10:29pm On May 07, 2015
jascon1:
grin
jascon1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested / Peter Obi Invested N1.96 Billion And The Value Now Is N2.24 Billion (picture) / Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.