Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train (46511 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends / PHOTOS: Jonathan Leaves Nigeria For Zambia / Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by lastpage: 6:59am On May 08, 2015
delugajackson:
And what happens to his pictures hanging inside the trains after 29th May?

We "DHL" them to him at Otuoke, ..........he should hang them on his fishing BOAT..... l hear the fishes might find them attractive! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by crystal222(m): 7:03am On May 08, 2015
Nairabet. For Saturday 09 05 2015 we be offering two fixed games with total odds 971.34 if you want to subscribe add me up or call me 08169093668
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Nobody: 7:09am On May 08, 2015
Toktee:
the colonial train,which country is using that face me i face you?
Maybe Nepal,or cambodia!

Mumu at its peak...here in Australia we still do
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:15am On May 08, 2015
socialmediaman:
Please take a good look at those surrounding Mr President. Their faces resemble "thief thief"... They have finished Nigeria lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Exactly my thoughts!
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:17am On May 08, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan is one hell of a cheap mediocre. Who puts up pictures of himself in a train?? Does the coach belong to him??

Epic cluelesness!!! cheesycheesycheesycheesy
When I saw the pix, I thought to myself what's the meaning of this? May 29th should come quickly.
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:19am On May 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Bro!
of recent GEJ way ain't pure at all, only God knows what he's up to.
either last minutes looting/destruction.
in all God pass am grin
just can't wait for 29th!!
"breeze go blow, fowl yansh go back open"
grin
Shocking revelations await all.
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 7:22am On May 08, 2015
Osakah24:
bros God bless you a million times.even till today there is still locomotive trains in the US and China.
oga, there were trains in the 80s and 90s in naija ooo..
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Leeman0007: 7:26am On May 08, 2015
Like you see the queens Potrait and Camerons Potrait in every train in the UK. Clowns
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Nobody: 7:31am On May 08, 2015
Gbabe2:

when was that? in the 17th century. do you know how much this government generated from oil in the last 16 years? get your facts right and at times its good for young adults like you to just read and amuse yourself.

why are you trying to sound smart.
was this your oil only discovered and mined in the last 16yrs and even at that has GEJ been in power for 16yrs.
and for those 17th century trains,was there any time in their history that the system was abandoned and allowed to rot for over 30yrs.
are you aware that there are people who are over 20yrs in Nigeria who have not seen a moving train
are you also aware that there is ministry called ministry of transport who gets budget every year, over the years and whose responsibilities is to maintain these rails.
let us call what is good good.

it is unfortunate that the same people whose fathers and uncles crumbled ...

THE RAILWAYS
NIGERIA AIRWAYS
NITEL/NIPOST(Land lines and the postal services are still functional in US and China and not only bullet trains)
NAFCON
ALSCON,AJAOKUTA,ALADJA, etc

are the ones coming here to spew rubbish
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Nobody: 7:32am On May 08, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
oga, there were trains in the 80s and 90s in naija ooo..

and then what happened?
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by comos: 7:38am On May 08, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
When I saw the pix, I thought to myself what's the meaning of this? May 29th should come quickly.
The railway fashola/APC promise Lagosian is still in pictures, while the one GEJ promise us are all runing on track.
After may 29, you will start to know the real meaning of change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:39am On May 08, 2015
comos:

The railway fashola/APC promise Lagosian is still in pictures, while the one GEJ promise us are all runing on track.
After may 29, you will start to know the real meaning of change
Yes, I will! Thanks.
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by DeIneffable(m): 7:40am On May 08, 2015
Samchelsea:
Jonathan giving his enemies and accusers hypertension with his good works even at the eleventh hour....unlike his predecessors who used their last days to loot the country dry

Exactly, the same way he is doing with fuel, bravo
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by delugajackson: 7:56am On May 08, 2015
lastpage:

We "DHL" them to him at Otuoke, ..........he should hang them on his fishing BOAT..... l hear the fishes might find them attractive! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Xano(m): 7:59am On May 08, 2015
Blakjewelry:
I think it is about time they put some form of deterrent against insult on the office the president

After what President Goodluck Jonathan went through, its late. People say its democracy, but the insults are extreme and personal. When President-elect Muhammed Buhari officially resumes office, the insults will continue. It is unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Pataki: 8:10am On May 08, 2015
So right inside a locomotive train, we have the picture of GEJ and someone else. LOL. These guys are the worst jokers.

Who places pictures of himself inside a public train? I might as well have GEJ's face on every federal road in Nigeria. Mindless ediot.

May 29th surely beckons!
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:28am On May 08, 2015
doxime:

and then what happened?
toh, that will be a question for d gods oo... the trains of the 80s and 90s lacked maintenance that was why it 'disappeared'. I agree with the fact that GEJ did well in trying to bring back our lost rail system, but @ least it's not good to make the 21st century look like the 18th na... In this modern age, it's better you don't have rail system than put these things in motion all over the country.
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Nobody: 8:52am On May 08, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
toh, that will be a question for d gods oo... the trains of the 80s and 90s lacked maintenance that was why it 'disappeared'. I agree with the fact that GEJ did well in trying to bring back our lost rail system, but @ least it's not good to make the 21st century look like the 18th na... In this modern age, it's better you don't have rail system than put these things in motion all over the country.

look Bros,don't follow all these foolish propaganda,
i am sure you ve not boarded any of those trains,there is nothing like 18th century,those coaches are modern,the ones i saw even have charging points where you can charge your phone.
the main issue here are the rail tracks which were not built today,YOU can not put modern high speed train on those tracks.there is an going construction of a modern rail system between Abuja and Kaduna.while we wait for it to be extended to other parts of the country,i do not see anything wrong in rehabilitating the old ones at least to help ease the pressure on our roads.
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2015
doxime:

look Bros,don't follow all these foolish propaganda,
i am sure you ve not boarded any of those trains,there is nothing like 18th century,those coaches are modern,the ones i saw even have charging points where you can charge your phone.
the main issue here are the rail tracks which were not built today,YOU can not put modern high speed train on those tracks.there is an going construction of a modern rail system between Abuja and Kaduna.while we wait for it to be extended to other parts of the country,i do not see anything wrong in rehabilitating the old ones at least to help ease the pressure on our roads.
No wahala if you say so... All I pray for is a better Nigeria for YOU & I.
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Laid2001: 9:10am On May 08, 2015
Looks like they came with their chairs into the train oo.
Especially GEJs chair!!!
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by ONYX5(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2015
Blakjewelry:
I think it is about time they put some form of deterrent against insult on the office the president
that one na lie it's won't happen!! After insulting GEJ. it won't stop not now and not after 2019
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by smsdigito: 9:28am On May 08, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan is one hell of a cheap mediocre. Who puts up pictures of himself in a train?? Does the coach belong to him??

Cant ur brain ever function normally for a second without spewing insults and rubbis.h on persons? haba.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by fanex: 9:35am On May 08, 2015
wake GEj is out. when you are weak, even your best deeds wouldn't matter.
Samchelsea:
Jonathan giving his enemies and accusers hypertension with his good works even at the eleventh hour....unlike his predecessors who used their last days to loot the country dry
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Blakjewelry(m): 10:42am On May 08, 2015
ONYX5:
that one na lie it's won't happen!! After insulting GEJ. it won't stop not now and not after 2019
I don't care if it is gej or gmb I feel it is not right.
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by blayz0923: 11:44am On May 08, 2015
Samchelsea:

maybe we can pray for ur blessing, and all the things u prayed for to come to u when u turn 87yrs....

ewu congo
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:46am On May 08, 2015
Nice one Mr Presido,You did ur best!
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:58am On May 08, 2015
jascon1:
ehen GEJ keep going straight, dont bend o. you will c a bus stop but dont stop o. then take left after the police station then you will see water, just come down from the train and a boat will be waiting there to carry you to otueke. the paddle is inside cos we no see fuel buy. so paddle am go otueke and dont bring the boat back again.

Try make a sensible post next time
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by openmine(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2015
Osakah24:
if hell is your village,im sure you will know the way to it,im not following u.buhari is an elder and a father and you wont see me insult him on nairaland or anyother platform,if i dont like his actions i will point it out in a civil way and not insult a man older than my dad because i actually do have a lot of respect for my elders, but you my friend is a tout that has no principles and is willing to spend his lifetime insulting a man that is shoulders above any member of your lineage,now and in future.please go alone to ur hell i aint coming.
cheesy cheesy grin grin TKO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Beync(f): 12:06pm On May 08, 2015
omenka:

If The Pic Were Obama i swear you would hav been the first to tag it EPIC HUMILITY. Hypo
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by Beync(f): 12:07pm On May 08, 2015
Re: Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train by jascon1(m): 1:10pm On May 08, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Try make a sensible post next time
i wish i could, but since i lack the prowess that you have, pls help me miss/mrs born again child.
but one advise, only fools can spend their time reading n replying to insensible posts. next time try to act sensible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.