Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) (9068 Views)

Dead People At Cameroon-Nigeria Border (Graphic Pics) / People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) / Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by KORLAR(m): 10:32pm On May 07, 2015
South Africa is the most affected country, as far
as the yet incurable HIV is concerned. Little
wonder they are trying to help themselves by
putting up measures to curb the further spread
of the deadly virus. The country’s president,
Jacob Zuma has signed a bill which many will
believe to be the greatest step of trying to
combat HIV.
The law states that every person who gets
tested and found to be HIV positive will not only
be counselled and placed on medication, they
will also get a mark in a form of a tattoo near
their genital. Did I hear you say ‘Eeeewww!”
“The mark is to protect those who can’t say no
to sex. I mean if you can’t read between the
lines you should read between the legs because
that’s where the status would be tattooed. The
choice to be HIV positive is now in your hands
or your genitals for that matter….We also
encourage those who had been living with the
virus to go to the nearest public hospitals to get
their status tatted in”. These were words from
Jacob Zuma after signing the bill and drinking
his ARV’s. ( I am surprised to also learn that the
President is infected too)
My personal qualm with this law is how
everyone who wants to have sex will start
checking the genitals of their partner. Isn’t sex
supposed to happen in the dark, or in a rush of
passion too high for you to mind checking? Who
will even subject his genitals to be marked ‘HIV
+’?

www.glowville.net/south-africa-passes-law-to-mark-hiv-infected-people-at-their-genitals/

Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 07, 2015
Very funny. If this were true, it won't make any difference because when people get in the mood, they forget their names

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by Pizzanatty(m): 10:38pm On May 07, 2015
Hmmmm...What Will I Say That Will Make Sense Now? I Have To Wait For It To Hit Front Page And Use Others Comment To Comment.
Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by jbl007(m): 10:40pm On May 07, 2015
Mtcheeew...u a neva see konji wey put gum for person eye b4 ba?
Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 07, 2015
Pizzanatty:
Hmmmm...What Will I Say That Will Make Sense Now? I Have To Wait For It To Hit Front Page And Use Others Comment To Comment.
Me too cheesy wink
Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by Twaci(f): 10:42pm On May 07, 2015
Its a good one and a great step at that smiley Hope this get to Nigeria soon.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by jbl007(m): 10:46pm On May 07, 2015
Twaci:

I yaff mark ya face...this one wey u dey anticipate ds kind tin.

5 Likes

Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by gud4dbest(m): 10:47pm On May 07, 2015
Dis will not end well...

1 Like

Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by cyprus000: 10:47pm On May 07, 2015
[size=13pt] Lol..gringrin
Even their president is infected.

Their case is SPIRITUAL cool
[/size]
Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by cutietokunbo: 10:49pm On May 07, 2015
I trust my Nigerian ladies, they don't waste time on things like this. D moment 9ja babe sights HI... around your waist, all that u r d only sugar in my tea ll instantly disappear
Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 07, 2015
If this kind thing happen, the kind lawsuit & international pressure that would hit S.A would be record breaking.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by danny301: 10:50pm On May 07, 2015
Lagos State should do something like that very fast
Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by Jirate(m): 10:51pm On May 07, 2015
The guy in the photo doesn’t look positive, what do you think?.
Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by babadee1(m): 10:54pm On May 07, 2015
Jirate:
The guy in the photo doesn’t look positive, what do you think?.

How does a HIV positive person look?
Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 07, 2015
Na wa ooo
Its a "cool" development sha
Its gonna make sense
If na naija, make dem mark all APC supporters own, make I no "straff" dem wen I jam one

Say no to fake "change"

Say yes to transformation

Come 2019, we gonna change d "changers"

1 Like

Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by nerodenero: 10:54pm On May 07, 2015
It's a step in the right direction.

The energy they expended on xenophobic attacks, they should use that same zeal to fight HIV.
Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by Twaci(f): 10:56pm On May 07, 2015
jbl007:
I yaff mark ya face...this one wey u dey anticipate ds kind tin.
*covers face...then uncovers* Bro e no dey show for face oh! grin
Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by jbl007(m): 10:59pm On May 07, 2015
Twaci:
*covers face...then uncovers* Bro e no dey show for face oh! grin
lmfao...e go soon start dey show.
Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by nerodenero: 11:04pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Na wa ooo
Its a "cool" development sha
Its gonna make sense
If na naija, make dem mark all APC supporters own, make I no "straff" dem wen I jam one
Say no to fake "change"
No die on top APC/PDP matter o. It's no longer 'say no to change' but na 'say no to fake change'. Dey carefully before you kill yourself on top polithiefcians wey no send you.
Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by joystickextendr: 11:05pm On May 07, 2015
Really
Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by gud4dbest(m): 11:05pm On May 07, 2015
U tink so?dat it seems gud doesnt mk it rait.
Twaci:

1 Like

Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by xdunamis(m): 11:06pm On May 07, 2015
Zuma rock
Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 07, 2015
nerodenero:
No die unto APC/PDP matter o. It's no longer 'say no to change' but na 'say no to fake change'. Dey carefully before you kill yourself on top polithiefcians wey no send you.
I am not against change, am against "change"
Don't misquote me
People just read and den jump into conclusion

Say no to fake "change"

Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by Firefire(m): 11:17pm On May 07, 2015
SA una well done oooo
Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 07, 2015
doesn't make any sense to me. Not everybody removes his or her clothes if they wanna have sex

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by Jirate(m): 11:31pm On May 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
doesn't make any sense to me. Not everybody removes his or her clothes if they wanna have sex

I quite agree with you.
Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by thunderrider: 11:39pm On May 07, 2015
SA again
Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by Jirate(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2015
babadee1:

How does a HIV positive person look?

Close to their “down below”, they usually have some "Severe
Rashes", their skin will never be that smooth, ask any doctor.
Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by MzansiBeat: 11:50pm On May 07, 2015
Talking monkey balls!

nerodenero:
It's a step in the right direction.

The energy they expended on xenophobic attacks, they should use that same zeal to fight HIV.
Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by fistonati(m): 11:51pm On May 07, 2015
HIV-PHOBIA, The fear of infecting others. XENOPHOBIA is witch-hunting them
Re: South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) by bishop4APC: 11:51pm On May 07, 2015
Konji no know hiv oh, if person never chuk release, eyes no go come down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Shamsideen Abiodun Omotayo, Ikeja Council Clerk, Demand N20m / Miyetti Allah Tasks Security Agencies On Illegal Weapons / Hon. Kabir Ibrahim Tukura Sends Greetings To Muslims, Distributes Bag Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.