Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! (77369 Views)

See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got / Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems / Please Give This Dress A Befiting Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by apasino01: 8:41am On May 08, 2015
Some1 her parents was carrying in their hands lyk ma beautiful daughter..... I no blame ma guy wey say him no won born girl

1 Like

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by omenka(m): 8:42am On May 08, 2015
What evidence is there these are Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Lordave: 8:42am On May 08, 2015
3ace:
Seems they will be paid for this performance. They're obviously wearing same cloth which might mean working together to allow guys pour liquid(seems it's even palm wine) on them while they dance. But this is very bad; they're too young for this. And their parents will be somewhere thinking they have decent daughters without knowing this is what they do outside.
That's if them even get parents
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by IronyofLhurve(f): 8:42am On May 08, 2015
Doesn't look Nigerian to me and while we're on to criticising the girl, we could also criticise the guy pouring water on her and egging her on undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by kowema(f): 8:42am On May 08, 2015
This one life remain one Bar

1 Like

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by XRAY21(m): 8:42am On May 08, 2015
Future wife ,mother,grandmother SMH
And some one would say a ladies past does not matter mcheeew
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by freesinzu(m): 8:42am On May 08, 2015
/
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Nobody: 8:42am On May 08, 2015
its not provocative to mee cos she is wearing tha ryt thing @d ryt time, twud av bin provocative iif she wore it to a religious gathering or something... ummmm wats even the name of that thing on her chest again? danmmmm i keep forgetting iit grin grin
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by brownlord: 8:42am On May 08, 2015
@VickyRotex, the ladies are likely going to call their bf, they only went to a friends party and nothing happened, that they even slept together with their friend ( female )

Still about trust.
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by syphs(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2015
I can tell she's a dancer
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Tenim47(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2015
In olamide voice"skirt ti falila wo ni wan pe ni muse ya o"

1 Like

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by BIBblacboy: 8:43am On May 08, 2015
is dat not chidi.....papa nnana must hear dis
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by femmy2010(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2015
Hmm
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by siralos135: 8:43am On May 08, 2015
Mothers
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by brownlord: 8:44am On May 08, 2015
IronyofLhurve:
Doesn't look Nigerian to me and while we're on to criticising the girl, we could also criticise the guy pouring water on her and egging her on undecided

Are you okay?

Will the guys do that to a responsible girl?

2 Likes

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Hamatrony(m): 8:45am On May 08, 2015
D two of dem ar olosho naa undecided u nid nobdy 2 tel u dat
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by lolaluv1(f): 8:47am On May 08, 2015
That's not a Nigerian girl....
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Nobody: 8:47am On May 08, 2015
T is for Tested
O is for Original
H is for Heroine
P is for Pretty
A is for Angelic
H is for Humble
Z is for Zealous

And altogether is?

TOHPAHZ!!!

Miss Tohpahz for Miss NL 2015!!

www.nairaland.com/Tohpahz

1 Like

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by goshen26: 8:47am On May 08, 2015
Without bra self
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Tenim47(m): 8:49am On May 08, 2015
shaqiri:
Are you into football betting and you haven't been
winning ADD me on fb www.fb.com/lewis.peteroz For sure and guaranteed fixed
match of 35odds and 900odds +,,, NOTE: high
stakers only...and this fixed matches aren't free!
Welcome
Letz do d betin.
Av requested u as a frnd on fb
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Mbkite(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2015
Taylor86:
what can i do

than to report her to vaseline crew
You need Jesus.
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by luluosas(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2015
Run for your life. Rapture at hand. If you have not accepted JESUS CHRIST as your LORD and personal Saviour, this is the time to do so now.
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by bogolobango(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2015
chai see dat boobs head dis girl dey make my brain burst shalewa nko wait i call her my konji don start his own
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by maduxs: 8:50am On May 08, 2015
m listening to new song by Emperor titled " tinyem nife" produced by Popito . The song was sang in Igbo . The song is a wake Up call to our brothers and sisters who prefers to buy drinks to their friends who are in desperate need of finacial assistance. To every lover of meaningful music this is the site to down load it. http://premiummixtapes.com/2015/04/29/emperor-tiyem-nife/

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Mbkite(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2015
kowema:
This one life remain one Bar
She needs Jesus
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by skiposki: 8:52am On May 08, 2015
na ashawo she go do abi na party
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by strawberryinc(m): 8:52am On May 08, 2015
still wondering if they do it for money or for the fun if it

1 Like

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by mmsen: 8:52am On May 08, 2015
Where is the proof that this girl is Nigerian?

You haven't identified her, just put a picture up and claimed that she is Nigerian.
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Bloggz74(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2015
Graduation party in ................
Lols I believe them!
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by sochima1989(m): 8:54am On May 08, 2015
I smell seductive demons and anti Christ...........good to behold but that little chick should be taken hostage to either mountain of fire or Sambisa forest ministry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Looking For Wholesale And Individual Okrika Cloths Buying. / This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats / Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.