Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! (77371 Views)

See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got / Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems / Please Give This Dress A Befiting Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Dhaarmee(f): 9:17am On May 08, 2015
Too bad...
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by xtervaganza(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2015
ItsAnderson:
#booooomba
#evil
this is either Kenya or south Africa
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by rukayaabioye: 9:25am On May 08, 2015
Its wet t-shirt contest, no omoluabi would involve herself in such.

1 Like

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by timilehing(m): 9:26am On May 08, 2015
Man must survive na

But na one person mama dis one to later be oo
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Vikthor(m): 9:27am On May 08, 2015
kadas01:
See her small small oranges sef!

All this na unto highness o!

Shaayow na bastard!

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by timilehing(m): 9:27am On May 08, 2015
Man must survive na

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by timilehing(m): 9:27am On May 08, 2015
Girl must survive na

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by skylane: 9:28am On May 08, 2015
This generation of just- become-adult-girls are too useless and shameless, they don't know wat it means to be a girl infact dey should not be called girls anymore asfaras am consigned girls got extinct since 1970, Ogun and sango joined with Amadioha is waiting for the person that will quote me to counter- attack

1 Like

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by ilo04(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2015
old pics it happened in kenya
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by victors123: 9:30am On May 08, 2015
Shame on them!!! Somebody future wife & mother!!! Moreover they are too young for this!!
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by publicenemy(m): 9:31am On May 08, 2015
Osirimononaye:
She got everything, don't knw abt the character though.

Character... You see person dey expose breast for public u dey talk charecter... She be holly marry.
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by alreadyknowsam: 9:31am On May 08, 2015
Provocative for the ladies Erectrocative for the boys
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by femochi99(m): 9:31am On May 08, 2015
Not nice @ all, I think dey re paid 2 dance wet.

I like d oranges dou shocked
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Lakube(m): 9:31am On May 08, 2015
These ar agents of satan...May God av mercy U gals!
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Bowaley17(m): 9:34am On May 08, 2015
Smh... Someone's future wife. Girls can do anything for money.
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Osirimononaye(m): 9:34am On May 08, 2015
publicenemy:

Character... You see person dey expose breast for public u dey talk charecter... She be holly marry.
grin grin grin
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 9:40am On May 08, 2015
Ipledge:
that a boobs i likey

Lol...Baddest boy
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Missmossy(f): 9:43am On May 08, 2015
Some girls though, its not suprising anyway. We see more silly things daily.
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 9:46am On May 08, 2015
publicenemy:

haha
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Revolva(m): 9:47am On May 08, 2015
Dese r h.oes na.....wat do u expect....

1 Like

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Nobody: 9:48am On May 08, 2015
Houseofglam7:
SMH in slow mo
u r one of them.

useless hoe
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by crisycent: 9:49am On May 08, 2015
My type of bobby
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by youngsahito(m): 9:49am On May 08, 2015
fzero:

E fit be you wen go marry her unknowing.
God forbid bad tn;if na play abeg stop am...na virgin me 1 wan marry

1 Like

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by lampardizik(m): 9:51am On May 08, 2015
Ipledge:

If They râpé this girl,Who to blame sad

#GEJ or #GMB... undecided undecided

I'm not sure again jare cheesygringrin
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by FAJFARM(m): 9:52am On May 08, 2015
ITbomb:
I bet that babe was laid that same day

Do you know that you can call other networks at 4k/sec with MTN zone
Click here to see the tweak
Apparently, her Boob's nipples are hard calling for massaging. Take note!(Soft handling)
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by chopido(m): 9:53am On May 08, 2015
jamex93:
e dey OK na
na breast be that o
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by peacejoy143: 9:53am On May 08, 2015
STORIES FOR THE GODS. SIGNS OF END TIME.
SHE IS ALREADY SHAMELESS AND THAT IS
WHY ANYTHING GOES. BUT WHAT GOES
AROUND MUST COME AROUND.
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by 2sex(m): 9:53am On May 08, 2015
3ace:
Seems they will be paid for this performance. They're obviously wearing same cloth which might mean working together to allow guys pour liquid(seems it's even palm wine) on them while they dance. But this is very bad; they're too young for this. And their parents will be somewhere thinking they have decent daughters without knowing this is what they do outside.
The economy isn't friend, the home isn't friendly, the society isn't friendly, the street isn't friendly...
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by ExInferis(m): 9:55am On May 08, 2015
Wet t-shirt contest.

My fave kind of b00bs though.

Sigh.

*reaches for vaseline*
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by FreddywellsNGN(m): 10:01am On May 08, 2015
ItsAnderson:

This breast show OK?

there is "really"no big deal about what she s wearing. her cloth got wet ,hence the reason .She aint naked yet..u aint seeing the real ni.pple or breast yet na.Even if , na ordinary fat and oil.
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by onitemy1(m): 10:01am On May 08, 2015
if dem ra*p*e her nw she go dey cry, imagine!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Looking For Wholesale And Individual Okrika Cloths Buying. / This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats / Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.