Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! (77370 Views)

See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got / Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems / Please Give This Dress A Befiting Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by tonynickson(m): 8:54am On May 08, 2015
Wild drugged gurls
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by skondo09(m): 8:55am On May 08, 2015
notin provocative in dis, its just a show of her level of self esteem...
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Bants(m): 8:57am On May 08, 2015
Nice outfit why cant she be a leader of tomorrow your leaders of today wetin dem be kmt over sensitive Nigerians
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Nobody: 8:57am On May 08, 2015
Illiteracy has power...
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by fyneboi79(m): 8:58am On May 08, 2015
Ashawo kobo kobo!!!

*come bend down and touch ur toes*

1 Like

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by ribbit: 8:58am On May 08, 2015
khalebzy:
Nothing Bad in that
and what would they do? Jerk her off to death grin
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by VickyRotex(f): 8:59am On May 08, 2015
brownlord:
@VickyRotex, the ladies are likely going to call their bf, they only went to a friends party and nothing happened, that they even slept together with their friend ( female )

Still about trust.

Okay, this is bad and shameful to me #MyOpinion

But then again, you can't use theirs to judge every lady.

I bet their bf's already have an idea about the kinda ladies they are dealing with

Still about trust

Then again, we can't be so sure they dint sleep with their female friends.
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by skondo09(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2015
Ipledge:
What tha fvck... see tit shocked
My vaseline...
If They râpé this girl,Who to blame sad
must they rape dis 1 b4 she open her legs
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Intendy: 9:00am On May 08, 2015
Osirimononaye:
She got everything, don't knw abt the character though.
the only character this will have is ANIMASAHUN.
pay as you click
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Nobody: 9:00am On May 08, 2015
skondo09:

must they rape dis 1 b4 she open her legs
that a boobs i likey
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by JoeCutie(m): 9:00am On May 08, 2015
I love her body size. Relatively small and comforting. Not those Mercy Johnson-like bodies... Not for me.

She's hawt! grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Toks2008(m): 9:02am On May 08, 2015
Osirimononaye:

Everything you want i guess...because to me i no see anything.
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by harry509: 9:03am On May 08, 2015
ItsAnderson:
#booooomba
#evil
2mrw now if boys RAPE dem, they wil strt blamin dem nt known they use their hand 2 cause d problm 2 demselves. I pity d innocent man dat wil marry dos oloshow kai!!! Nu b say d breast even make sense slf mtcheeeewwwww Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by smsdigito: 9:05am On May 08, 2015
Really really unfortunate.
Sodom things on my mind undecided

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by IronyofLhurve(f): 9:05am On May 08, 2015
brownlord:

Are you okay?

Will the guys do that to a responsible girl?

Why would a perfectly responsible guy do that to an irresponsible girl while his mates are out there hustling? We need sense in this country.

1 Like

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by kay29000(m): 9:05am On May 08, 2015
ItsAnderson:
#booooomba
#evil

Hmm! Times have really changed. I would never have thought that Seun would allow this on the front page in the not too far past. Could be the Linda Ikeji bug? A good development though. Now, he needs to work on some unnecessary censoring of words like bre.ast....what is wrong with the word brea.st, that it has to be censored to bosom? I just feel moves like this makes Nairaland look unprofessional and immature. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by IronyofLhurve(f): 9:05am On May 08, 2015
brownlord:

Are you okay?

Will the guys do that to a responsible girl?

Why would a perfectly responsible guy do that to an irresponsible girl while his mates are out there hustling? We need sense in this country. They're both wrong, finito.

1 Like

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by sylve11: 9:05am On May 08, 2015
sharpingston! cool
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by boujaye: 9:06am On May 08, 2015
ItsAnderson:
#booooomba
#evil

i don't think this happen in Naija, may be ghana or congo
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by fzero: 9:06am On May 08, 2015
youngsahito:
And na 1 guy go marry dis olosho...chai guyz dey try ooooo
E fit be you wen go marry her unknowing.
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Osirimononaye(m): 9:07am On May 08, 2015
Intendy:
the only character this will have is ANIMASAHUN. pay as you click
meaning
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by emmyblow: 9:09am On May 08, 2015
all na watch
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Osirimononaye(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2015
Toks2008:

Everything you want i guess...because to me i no see anything.
U need spek, to view crystal-clear grin grin grin
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Dubemkelly(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2015
Free the girl joor, she's basically turning up...People are free with themselves, everybody can't be uptight.
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Badosqi(m): 9:11am On May 08, 2015
Idiot!!! Why tag her with Nigeria?
Why must everytin be Nigeria nigeria??

RUBBISH!!!!!!
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Intendy: 9:12am On May 08, 2015
Osirimononaye:
meaning
scratch my back,I scratch your back
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by dbestuncle: 9:13am On May 08, 2015
Osirimononaye:

Hw can u say that. that indecent exposure is wrong and should b condemned by all. what will ur own kids do if as a man u approve this?

can i ask u a question? Can you attend an occasion with ur wife looking like this?
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by brownlord: 9:14am On May 08, 2015
IronyofLhurve:

Why would a perfectly responsible guy do that to an irresponsible girl while his mates are out there hustling? We need sense in this country. They're both wrong, finito.

How do you know they are not hustling? do you spend your 24 hours hustling?

There is this saying in my place...If the owner of a plate do not put much value on the plate and leave it the floor, the neighbor is free to use that plate packing trash.

Blame the girls and not the guys
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Osirimononaye(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2015
dbestuncle:

Hw can u say that. that indecent exposure is wrong and should b condemned by all. what will ur own kids do if as a man u approve this?

can i ask u a question? Can you attend an occasion with ur wife
looking like this?
grin grin grin
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Osirimononaye(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2015
grin grin grin
Intendy:
scratch my back,I scratch your back
grin grin ;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Looking For Wholesale And Individual Okrika Cloths Buying. / This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats / Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.