Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? (36282 Views)

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Judge This Case / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by Nobody: 11:03am On May 08, 2015
Omotayor123:

U are just another Useless Man
U should finish reading my post and understand it before u quote me.
We know your type, you go beat shiite comot from your husband body,

Just dey warm up you hear?
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by Omotayor123(f): 11:11am On May 08, 2015
Viciyus:

We know your type, you go beat shiite comot from your husband body,

Just dey warm up you hear?
Don't worry, When u get married just kill ur wife.
But I'm sure na ur type dey babysit for ya wife.
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by libertyfather(m): 11:19am On May 08, 2015
timawoku:
Hmm...

'This uprising will bring out the beast in us'

If I were to be him, I would leave the house for some days, then come back to check if her senses are back. I would do so until I find solace outside and that might spell doom for the marriage. But I won't bring out the beast in me.

It easier said than done...I pray you don't experience such anyway
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 08, 2015
Omotayor123:
Don't worry, When u get married just kill ur wife.
But I'm sure na ur type dey babysit for ya wife.

Beko, if you never marry just keep your mouth close.

Keep on living in telemundo,
When you enter reality. You go come back to your senses
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by Omotayor123(f): 11:23am On May 08, 2015
Viciyus:

Beko, if you never marry just keep your mouth close.

Keep on living in telemundo,
When you enter reality. You go come back to your senses
U mean u are aspiring to become a wife beater
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by ewizard1: 11:24am On May 08, 2015
*angry*

If you are a lady here and you know it within yourself that you can beat a man same as the woman in that story!

#1 It shall never be well with you.
#2 You shall never find a man to use as specimen till you leave this earth.

#PleaseSayAmen
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by Nobody: 11:26am On May 08, 2015
Omotayor123:
U mean u are aspiring to become a wife beater

Ask me that question again? undecided
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by sherif4owo(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2015
allanphash7:
Ni iwo ati awon to jumi lo

Go and read ur quran very well to knw wie its written dat u can beat ur wife

Ole n tele alfa

See u! feel free to quote!! I dont know what else to say to u... well just that u are a big ODE
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by merricherios(f): 11:34am On May 08, 2015
dude, am a woman o, but i totally and absolutely agree with you. nice judgment
honeric01:
Before doing this..he should have in one of the few incident recorded the beatings he got from the wife so as to show others when the blackmail starts.

Any woman that beats a man deserves to be beaten.. call me old fashion but i don't care..if you have the power to beat a man, you should have the strength to receive the sane beatings.
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by vega84(m): 11:36am On May 08, 2015
He did a sweet job, u see me I dnt support beating women bt in some cases the beating is necessary! See it as u like bt some women deserve pounding finish! #vegatalks
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by braxjay(m): 11:37am On May 08, 2015
sochima1989:
Padi.......in no case should u slap ur wife............but womaniii.....unu dey provoke unu husband oh

as funny and ridiculous as the story sound, i cant even imagine this ever happening to a man to sit and be beat for a day talk more of 2 years, read the whole story and be honest with yourself. people like you would do worse. tongue tongue :Psorry to say,
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by SMGS(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2015
Has the point been proved?
Has he the problem been solved?
Did it work?
Is it going to last?
Is that the best?
Is it the only option?......

Sometimes is not what is done or said, nor how it was done. But our resort and reaction.
Every problem has a solution - I AM THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by nkem123(m): 11:47am On May 08, 2015
this days I dnt know why most men fall in luv blindly, before marrying her he should have known d type of woman she was.
I can't fall for that kind of trick from any woman, no matter hw she pretends it must show cos attitude is a smoke unless for a man that's nt sensitive and psychological.
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by mikolam(m): 11:56am On May 08, 2015
This is a serious issue. I doubt the man slapping the wife will solve the issue totally. After the initial resistance he had has been broken, he will find it easier to slap her another time and then it will graduate to full beating. That home is in DANGER. He should have reported the lady initially to someone she respects or even the whole family. No need for him to cover up the issue.

All they need now is prayer and counseling sincerely
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by Bowaley17(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2015
She got what she deserves. Nons£ns£
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by ApexTitan(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2015
timawoku:
Hmm...

If I were to be him, I would leave the house for some days, then come back to check if her senses are back. I would do so until I find solace outside and that might spell doom for the marriage. But I won't bring out the beast in me.

Whimp.
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by ApexTitan(m): 12:05pm On May 08, 2015
juman:
Tales by moonlight story.

The story has k-leg. Which man would allow that to happen to him?

A whimp would tolerate that kind of treatment.
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by sochima1989(m): 12:10pm On May 08, 2015
braxjay:

as funny and ridiculous as the story sound, i cant even imagine this ever happening to a man to sit and be beat for a day talk more of 2 years, read the whole story and be honest with yourself. people like you would do worse. tongue tongue :Psorry to say,
. Very funny my guy.......but I go stop am b4 one month....though not by hitting her sha...
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by juman(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2015
ApexTitan:

A whimp would tolerate that kind of treatment.

Hmmmm, difficult to believe.
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by loswhite(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2015
timawoku:
Hmm...

Easier said
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by Ryabcool(m): 12:23pm On May 08, 2015
EBIXANDRA:
D man fall my hand sef. He suppose tie her hand and leg wen she dey Sleep, turn d yansh kari pankere, explain dt tin wey he talk to her, den better flogging, ( if u act like a child, u get treated like a child) carry her fone call d mama tell am say u dey cun report ursef. After d whole talk and she no change, dnt leave ur House for her o, carry am go d mama house make dem help u teach am how to behave like a mother to be. She go remain there till she learn well.

For heaven sake, kids re closer to their mum than dad, does she want to groom them with violence? Innocent kids go cun learn nonsense. We have enough terrorists in naija, we dnt nid more undecided
my post of the month grin grin grin
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 08, 2015
Divorce things
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by honeric01(m): 1:20pm On May 08, 2015
The last time i touched a female (beat) was 16-17 years ago while in senior secondary school.. a friendly left hand blow i thought it was until her cheek became swollen..ever since then i vowed never to beat any female.

With the rate women are becoming violent..i pray to be able to sustain my vow..hopefully God will/has blessed me with a woman who wont give me reasons to.
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by brixton: 1:23pm On May 08, 2015
His beat back came too late.. Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by pacbrown(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2015
what nonsense....woman slap me? how do you see my face?
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by lukingz(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2015
A ran of applaus plx he did verywell[color=#000099][/color] ☺☺☺☺
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by Trottle: 1:43pm On May 08, 2015
Mishydoo:
Against wife beating my foot....!

Everyone has a reason fr doing evil things,
That ur reason cover two pages of Fullscap sheet dsnt mk it ryt!!

News Flash!
Ur Bro Just Became A Wife Beater And Destroyed His Home!
what is wife did is called? so did wife was building her home abi?
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by ademega(m): 1:47pm On May 08, 2015
AyeeIdris:
So for two years,none of his family members noticed all the bruises on his body from the heels or did they think he was a secret boxer at night? This story does not ring true at all. History has shown dat the quiet easy going ones are usually the worst sociopaths and serial killers. Seriously, u think the mum and sis will call and threaten over 2 slaps no matter how hot it is. It is obvious there was a big fight and the lady fought back hence his bruises. The guy lied to you all.
In the words of the great Judge Judy "if it doesnt make sense, then it is not true.
Well , this is a Tru life story . they Dont stay in the same state with their parents . yea , the wife claimed it was bruise he sustained during a big fight , but failed to explain how come the dip bite and belt marks. And she doesn't have any to point to . yea, for two years , It was a gradual levels of abuse . from bad to worse . the husband thought he would change but she was getting worse till that day .
Funny enough , do you that was the last time any abuse occoured in that house ?
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by bukatyne(f): 1:50pm On May 08, 2015
ademega:
I am not in any way in support of raising a finger at a woman. I consider it barbaric .In fact, only a mentally disabled man will beat and beat his wife at the slightest provocation .

Having said the above , and with a thread a nairalander opened yesterday about her friend that was always receiving the beating of her life from her husband,the story of my step brother came to my mind .

Before my brother got married,he was this gentle, quiet, caring, loving and hard working type. He got married to this beautiful and also easy going lady. We were all happy about the union and expecting a kind of union that will be a model for us his younger ones.

There was this evening we received an unusual call from the wife saying my brother has been giving her the beating of her life since morning . That he has nearly killed her. Immediately she dropped the call, her mum called again that if anything should happen to her daughter that my mum and the whole family would be responsible and in for it. Her younger sister called again, calling my brother unprintable names and giving different kinds of warnings, if anything should happen to her sister.

This destabilsed us in the house. We were confused. Nobody has ever reported my brother in the house before, hence it was strange. We called my brother but he didn't even pick .

To cut the long story short, my brother eventually came home after three days to actually explain what happened.
He said since he got married to the popularly believed gentle,innocent girl, it has been horror for him. He said he has been trying to protect that good quality popularly believed by the family, and that was the reason why he has not reported her newly discovered characters to anyone and was hoping that she would change sooner .

He said for the past two years, that his wife slapped or beat him on the slightest provocation. He showed us old and new wounds all over his body. He said he has been enduring it all these while . He further said he noticed his wife was becoming stronger and happy with her actions because every time she would introduce new styles of beating him.

He said on this faithful day, there was an argument and before he could say one or two words, one, two slaps don land gidigba for his face. She didn't stop there, but went further to use her high heel shoes on him. Not yet done she went further to bite him severally ( the hand bite almost resulted in Whitlow). We saw with our eyes all the injuries inflicted on him . In fact, my younger brother had to ask him if his legs and hands were tied together while all these were going on. He said he was just smiling and trying to hold her together .

After all these, he said he had to talked to himself: for how long would these continue? He said his wife was doing all these just because she knows his position towards beating a lady, and before they got married he had one time or the other condemned men that do beat their wives and even called them animals.

The wife having realised this, was now doing the beating and expecting the husband to keep to his words and be strong in his conviction .

He said on this particular day, when his wife had finished doing her worst, he went to her ( not in anger but intentionally) and told her that what he was about to do is necessary at this point . That he wanted to prove one thing, which is , not that he doesn't have the power to beat but he has vowed not to in his life and seeing the type of woman she is, he has to prove this point today.

He first begged for forgiveness from God and her, and then, immediately, he landed two hot slaps on her face which caught her unawares and her jaw dropped.

Immediately he did this ,she went straight to pick up her phone and started calling her relatives and telling them lies that he has nearly finished her with beating .

In this case , what is your judgement ?

Bros,

This your case is clearly different

The wife was the offender...

With the resetting slaps, I am sure the wife would never try herself again...

2 years? Your brother is a saint.

Asking God and her forgiveness before the slap? Classic! That your bros get swag.
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by bukatyne(f): 1:52pm On May 08, 2015
Optimall:
If I were to be him,I go beat am eee

Smh for women.

Give them one shoe,they will look for the other size

I thought you are a woman (from your denoted sex)?

Does it mean that if I give you one shoe, you will look for the other one
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by Orlarmie(m): 1:54pm On May 08, 2015
A job well done.....All she has been doing could be termed CONTINUITY but the day her husband borrowed himself brain, she witnessed CHANGE.
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by bukatyne(f): 1:59pm On May 08, 2015
Timbuktou:
The guy no do well at all. He shoulda had these incidents well-documented and then reported and sent to her parents. This beating will achieve nothing. He's married to a beast, he's just fuelled the fire she needs to bring misery to his life.

Even if he is ending the marriage, those slaps were necessary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.