Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

What Do Guys Really Want? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Guys Really Want? (5570 Views)

How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by MsBliss(f): 9:54am On May 16, 2015
Young03:

love without sex is like food without salt
I beg to disagree . Not in all cases
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by Cruzeiro(m): 10:46am On May 16, 2015
MsBliss:

They are everywhere just that you can't see them.
Ehn?
Ifffa hear
Sister pack well abeg.
Every person has a price.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by Youngpo413: 10:46am On May 16, 2015
focusM:

I feel like giving u very hot slap right now.virgin ko virgin ni.
thanks
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by micynute94(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2015
It's all about d guy in question..

About being carefree.... once u r attached to someone, u r probably limited, which should b so..
Just because i banged a lady, that doesn't make r a slut in my book... . There's a lot of factors i consider....

Met a gal that can form 4 Africa last year, after the waiting n all, i hit jackpot, d place b like.... It was so annoying cos she was even playing d virginity card. Respect 4 her was on the negative side...

V Met oda gals, hit the bed with them n i still respect some..
Can i marry any of them?,. if they v got the qualities i want... Yap. .. Virginity ain't gonna make a marriage that will break up intact, I don't even wanna care if she's bleeped the whole town.. (J.K), If she's honest with r past n i can confirm it with my own findings, the deciding factor will be the situation she was in.. and how she responded to it.

No man wants a certified bitchh as a wife, even me...

# In my book though, virginity ain't an asset.. Even if she keeps r virginity n u deflowered her, what makes u think she can't start cheating.. The gate z already opened now, na dat one sef go sweet pass.. She lets u open d door, u b like am the owner, have got d only key to open it... she 'd make u proud sef.. grin

Tell me, how will u know someone passed through ur gates wen u not around?? embarassed embarassed

cc: Msbliss

3 Likes

Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by MsBliss(f): 12:38pm On May 16, 2015
micynute94:

About being carefree.... once u r attached to someone, u r probably limited, which should b so..
Just because i banged a lady, that doesn't make r a slut in my book... . There's a lot of factors i consider....

Met a gal that can form 4 Africa last year, after the waiting n all, i hit jackpot, d place b like.... It was so annoying cos she was even playing d virginity card. Respect 4 her was on the negative side...

Can i marry any of them?,. if they v got the qualities i want... Yap. .. Virginity ain't gonna make a marriage that will break up intact, I don't even wanna care if she's bleeped the whole town.. (J.K), If she's honest with r past n i can confirm it with my own findings, the deciding factor will be the situation she was in.. and how she responded to it.

# In my book though, virginity ain't an asset.. Even if she keeps r virginity n u deflowered her, what makes u think she can't start cheating.. The gate z already opened now, na dat one sef go sweet pass.. She lets u open d door, u b like am the owner, have got d only key to open it... she 'd make u proud sef.. grin

Tell me, how will u know someone passed through ur gates wen u not around?? embarassed embarassed

Lol you will know if you locked it and go out with the key.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by MsBliss(f): 12:42pm On May 16, 2015
focusM:

I feel like giving u very hot slap right now.virgin ko virgin ni.
No leave him.he wants to reap where he did not sow.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by MsBliss(f): 12:44pm On May 16, 2015
Cruzeiro:
Ehn? Ifffa hear Sister pack well abeg. Every person has a price.
Really ? so what's your own price Mr Cruzeiro
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 16, 2015
Iaz93:
We want to make heaven. undecided
how is dis related to the topic on board?
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by MsBliss(f): 12:47pm On May 16, 2015
OK I gerrit .......yours is the monetary unit of Brazil @ Cruzeiro
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by MsBliss(f): 12:49pm On May 16, 2015
micynute94:

You make it look like there is no decent gal out there .
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by MsBliss(f): 12:51pm On May 16, 2015
Jollyjoy:
how is dis related to the topic on board?
Simple he is high on Cow poo
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by MsBliss(f): 12:51pm On May 16, 2015
Youngpo413:
thanks
After taking it,make sure you turn the left cheek.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by Adaeze003(f): 12:57pm On May 16, 2015
I thought this was gon be an ironic thread(was rubbing my hands to call out guys and their utter confusion angry) but you're really whining... undecided lol

Why do you care what guys want? Why do you care if they think you're forming hard to get or a ho?

Your last sentence is just hilarious "until you guys know what you want, the world won't be a better place" cry. Jeez! Let me just assume you were tryna be all madeaphilosophical and not actually serious.

All in all, like someone said, the question is, what do YOU want? When you find out, do just that...

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by MsBliss(f): 1:03pm On May 16, 2015
Cutehector:
D question should be, what we don't want
What do you not want?
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by Adaeze003(f): 1:05pm On May 16, 2015
Youngpo413:
they are some few ladies who respects themselves and keep their virginity till marriage,the few are what we want,as for the other cheap ones who slept around were not forced by any guy,they made their own choices,so guys were just helping their ministry to grow.

If I disvirgin a girl,I must make sure I marry her,so ladies should go and marry the guy that disvirgined them period,not taking the overused pusy to another man who will now settle with the crumbs...

As for me,I will marry a virgin,if she likes,let her fall from the sky!

Hope you also respect yourself and don't sleep around as well?
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by MsBliss(f): 1:06pm On May 16, 2015
Adaeze003:
I thought this was gon be an ironic thread(was rubbing my hands to call out guys and their utter confusion angry) but you're really whining... undecided lol

Why do you care what guys want? Why do you care if they think you're forming hard to get or a ho?

Your last sentence is just hilarious "until you guys know what you want, the world won't be a better place" cry. Jeez! Let me just assume you were tryna be all madeaphilosophical and not actually serious.

All in all, like someone said, the question is, what do YOU want? When you find out, do just that...

I love u already for this (nohomo)
100000 kisses Lol
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by Young03(m): 1:09pm On May 16, 2015
MsBliss:
I beg to disagree . Not in all cases
can u date a guy for 1yr without sex?
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by MsBliss(f): 1:11pm On May 16, 2015
Adaeze003:

He stated clearly that he won't mind sleeping around with the non virgins so in other words,his self respect is limited to virgins only .
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by MsBliss(f): 1:13pm On May 16, 2015
Young03:

can u date a guy for 1yr without sex?
Yes I can .why?
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by Young03(m): 1:21pm On May 16, 2015
MsBliss:

Yes I can .why?
if I hear
u get bf abi,
u won tell me say una neva meet snx 2months
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by Youngpo413: 1:24pm On May 16, 2015
Adaeze003:

Yes I do...

I do respect my self with virgins...

...and sleep around with non virgins
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by Adaeze003(f): 1:24pm On May 16, 2015
MsBliss:

I love u already for this (nohomo)
100000 kisses Lol

wink

MsBliss:

He stated clearly that he won't mind sleeping around with the non virgins so in other words,his self respect is limited to virgins only .

Lol! Guys are just the biggest hypocrites... I guess he'll wait for that virgin to fall from the sky after all...

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by Cruzeiro(m): 2:41pm On May 16, 2015
MsBliss:

Really ? so what's your own price Mr Cruzeiro
Bliss I'm a guy. I don't get bought undecided instead I buy
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by Cruzeiro(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2015
MsBliss:
OK I gerrit .......yours is the monetary unit of Brazil
@ Cruzeiro
undecided sad
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by MsBliss(f): 3:04pm On May 16, 2015
Cruzeiro:
Bliss I'm a guy. I don't get bought undecided instead I buy
Seriously? I can't believe am hearing this
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by MsBliss(f): 3:11pm On May 16, 2015
Cruzeiro:

Every person has a price.

Oya explain the above statement
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by MsBliss(f): 3:15pm On May 16, 2015
Young03:

if I hear
u get bf abi,
u won tell me say una neva meet snx 2months
lipsrsealed
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by MsBliss(f): 3:20pm On May 16, 2015
Youngpo413:
Yes I do...
I do respect my self with virgins...

...and sleep around with non virgins
Lol I thought as much
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by MsBliss(f): 3:25pm On May 16, 2015
Adaeze003:

wink

Lol! Guys are just the biggest hypocrites... I guess he'll wait for that virgin to fall from the sky after all...
lol I won't mind joining him in the wait.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by Cruzeiro(m): 3:30pm On May 16, 2015
MsBliss:

Seriously?
I can't believe am hearing this
You can't believer you're hearing the truth?? Lol
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by micynute94(m): 5:08pm On May 16, 2015
MsBliss:

You make it look like there is no decent gal out there .
Depends on wat u term decent.... If it's d X part... Yah. some r decent.... Just trying to be realistic
Re: What Do Guys Really Want? by micynute94(m): 5:09pm On May 16, 2015
MsBliss:

Lol you will know if you locked it and go out with the key.
grin.. That's y someone invented the idea of "spare key"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Will Cum If You Watch This / Finally Regina Daniels Is Pregnant. Uncle Ned I Dey Hail Oh (photos) / Seun And Lala Needs To Be Banned For Allowing Such Bootilicious Ad In Fp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.