Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

David Cameron Wins And Remains UK Prime Minister. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Cameron Wins And Remains UK Prime Minister. (787 Views)

UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. / UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life / SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Cameron Wins And Remains UK Prime Minister. by Gbawe: 8:37am On May 08, 2015
Cameron is the winner with an outright majority albeit a small one. Well done Mr.Prime Minister.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Wins And Remains UK Prime Minister. by Nobody: 8:41am On May 08, 2015
Congratulations Mr. David... @Op your source..
Re: David Cameron Wins And Remains UK Prime Minister. by sunkoye: 8:41am On May 08, 2015
Gbawe:
Cameron is the winner with an outright majority albeit a small one. Well done Mr.Prime Minister.
when Gbawe is the source....i dont ask for source again. cheesy
Re: David Cameron Wins And Remains UK Prime Minister. by jascon1(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2015
Adeboye can get appointment now
Re: David Cameron Wins And Remains UK Prime Minister. by Gbawe: 8:46am On May 08, 2015
Equalizer:
Congratulations Mr. David...
@Op your source..

Watching it right now live and followed throughout the night. It is like the GMB vse GEJ scenario where only a few results left but they happen to be from the stronghold of the projected winner. Cameron, of the less than 30 plus constituencies to be announced, needs 18 with projection the conservstive will win around 26 of the remaining constituencies awaited. Miliband has more or less conceded defeat.
Re: David Cameron Wins And Remains UK Prime Minister. by Gbawe: 8:47am On May 08, 2015
sunkoye:
when Gbawe is the source....i dont ask for source again. cheesy

Thank you ojare . cool cool
Re: David Cameron Wins And Remains UK Prime Minister. by Gbawe: 8:51am On May 08, 2015
SNP rallying Scotland into a renewed frenzy of nationalism won the election for Cameron. Labour were decimated in Scotland and even did poorly where expected to consolidate upon previous performance. E.g london. The biggest Tsunami is that Ed Balls , shadow Chancellor, lost his seat to the Conservative Party. The position of Miliband is untenable in my opinion and I predict he will step down as Labour leader.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Wins And Remains UK Prime Minister. by Nobody: 8:54am On May 08, 2015
Gbawe:
SNP rallying Scotland into a renewed frenzy of nationalism won the election for Cameron. Labour were decimated in Scotland and even did poorly where expected to consolidate upon previous performance. E.g london. The biggest Tsunami is that Ed Balls , shadow Chancellor, lost his seat to the Conservative Party. The position of Miliband is untenable in my opinion and I predict he will step down as Labour leader.
The Ed Balls, is he like the David Mark of Nigeria?
Re: David Cameron Wins And Remains UK Prime Minister. by veraponpo(m): 8:56am On May 08, 2015
Wow. I am happy for him
Re: David Cameron Wins And Remains UK Prime Minister. by Gbawe: 8:57am On May 08, 2015
olatunji21:

The Ed Balls, is he like the David Mark of Nigeria?

No. He is like the opposition Okonjo-Iweala .

(1) (Reply)

Prince Madumere The Best Governor In Imo State History / Hundred (100) Best And Top Universities In NIGERIA - Find Your Sçhool Here / Drop Your Prayer For General Buhari As He Assumes Office Tmorrow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.