Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates (23180 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration / FG Orders Arrest Of Ex-customs Boss At Airport / Fayose Orders Verification Of 48,977 Ekiti Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by manutdadex(m): 11:45am On May 08, 2015
hertheytheydgee:

Is he a worker?
You dumb die. #zombie
you don take am personal? #babaonechance na ur papa? neva vex now ..its going to b a long 4 yrs
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by Nobody: 11:47am On May 08, 2015
Though it's coming rather late, I believe this is a brilliant recurrent expenditure reduction policy. The are thousands of workers with bogus certificates, and fishing them out from the system will drastically reduce the over bloated recurrent expenditure. Hope the Trade Unions won't fight this like they did the Integrated Personal Payroll Information System? Without a lean and effective civil service, this nation I ping nowhere.

It's ironical that we all claim the civil service is over bloated and yet everyone wants to work there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by Ijaya123: 11:58am On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:
Nonsense!!

Start the verification with the president elect.

The incoming olodo should provide his certs if they want the rest of us to provide ours. If Buhari can become president without any proof he attended school, why can't people work as clerks without certs?

Nairaland cannot help your situation. Why not pay a visit to the Nigerian Army and request for that?
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by Nobody: 11:59am On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:
Nonsense!!

Start the verification with the president elect.

The incoming olodo should provide his certs if they want the rest of us to provide ours. If Buhari can become president without any proof he attended school, why can't people work as clerks without certs?
I dönt think u actually went to school wit all trash u typed here. So daft that u cant see, hear or understand what happens around u.
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by PointB: 11:59am On May 08, 2015
Buhari will be shivering now! cheesy cheesy

Will he continue this? I doubt!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 08, 2015
PointB:

Blank, you're so funny!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by Truckpusher(m): 12:03pm On May 08, 2015
PointB:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 08, 2015
chrisxxx:
THE ERA OF SACKING PEOPLE BASED ON LACK OF CERTIFICATE OR FALSIFICATION OF CERTIFICATE IS GONE. IF SOMEONE SOMEWHERE COULD NOT MAKE CLEAR OF DUST RAISED BY THE AMBIGUITY OF HIS CERTIFICATE WON AN ELECTION AND WOULD SOON BE SWORN IN ON WHICH BASES WOULD YOU ASK A CIVIL SERVANT TO PRESENT HIS CERTIFICATE OR BE SACKED?
you can still go to court.
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by PointB: 12:06pm On May 08, 2015
dearpreye:

Blank, you're so funny!

lol,

Am just being honest!

Do you think Buhari will be confortable verifying workers certificates, when his dodgy F9 prominent statement of result is yet to be verified? No way!

This exercise cannot continue beyond May 28.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 08, 2015
chrisxxx:
THE ERA OF SACKING PEOPLE BASED ON LACK OF CERTIFICATE OR FALSIFICATION OF CERTIFICATE IS GONE. IF SOMEONE SOMEWHERE COULD NOT MAKE CLEAR OF DUST RAISED BY THE AMBIGUITY OF HIS CERTIFICATE WON AN ELECTION AND WOULD SOON BE SWORN IN ON WHICH BASES WOULD YOU ASK A CIVIL SERVANT TO PRESENT HIS CERTIFICATE OR BE SACKED?
You can still go to court if u are in doubt. Or make request frm appropriate authority and STOP ranting here. Olodo
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by vicdano(m): 12:07pm On May 08, 2015
;;;;;
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by free2ryhme: 12:12pm On May 08, 2015
Na today?

It have tey!!!!
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by blank(f): 12:13pm On May 08, 2015
PointB:

lol,

Am just being honest!

Do you think Buhari will be confortable verifying workers certificates, when his dodgy F9 prominent statement of result is yet to be verified? No way!

This exercise cannot continue beyond May 28.

Why are you impersonating me? angry
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by meforyou1(m): 12:15pm On May 08, 2015
Buhari's certificate nko? how can a semi illiterate cattle rearer rule a country that has professors?
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by onyxo76(m): 12:18pm On May 08, 2015
no problem....my certificates are always available for verification any day
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by ayoromer: 12:28pm On May 08, 2015
FG is very funny naija voted a president witout school cert n now u want certificate verification how if buhari as a number one man in naija no get cert henceforth in dis naija people should work wit experience no more certificate in d aboki state dey work wit islimic certificate meaning wat i did know all d almajiris hav work in d fg civil service so fg stop dis play or verified buhari first.
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by nduchucks: 12:33pm On May 08, 2015
Why didn't Jona order this exercise 2 or 3 years ago. That sucker has done more in the past 2 weeks than in the past 4 years with the exception of their looting.
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:38pm On May 08, 2015
If only he made all these moves earlier,.maybe continuity would have been his take

(a stitch in time---saves 99 not just 9)

unikazzy:
The Federal Government has directed that a verification and revalidation exercise be carried out on all credentials and records of all staff in the Federal Civil Service.

The Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Mr. Danladi Kifasi, gave the directive to officials managing the Integrated Personnel and Payroll Information System in a circular signed by the Permanent Secretary (Special Duties) in the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Dr. Amina Shamaki.

Kifasi said, , “The exercise will encompass verification and revalidation of crucial documents of all federal staff in the core Ministries, Departments and Agencies of the Federal Government and their outstations in the affected states in collaboration with other IPPIS stakeholders.”

He stated that the exercise being the second phase would run through Monday, May 11 and May 22, 2015 at the headquarters of federal MDAs in the FCT and between May 18 and 22, 2015 in the North-East and North Central zones.

“Kifasi stated that when the exercise is concluded, it will provide for a centralised data base for the Nigerian Public Service with a single, accurate source of employee information that will aid government’s manpower planning and decision making”, he added.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/fg-orders-verification-of-workers-certificates/
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by seunlayi(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2015
Lovexme:
Time to fish out the ghost workers.
and Ghost president elect grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by wizard01(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2015
Gboliwe:
North East and North central only? What happened to other regions?

After, someone will come to church and ask that we pray that the husband was sacked for no reason. No reason indeed!

Lol!!
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by IYANGBALI: 12:49pm On May 08, 2015
yorke1:
#Buharishowyourcertificate
will you shut the fok up
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by NovusHomo(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2015
Start with Jonah. If he lied, take him to UI zoo. grin
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by shammah1(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2015
Lmao! grin
manutdadex:
baba one chance heart don skip a beat! Baba relax not u...
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by hertheytheydgee(m): 1:21pm On May 08, 2015
manutdadex:
you don take am personal? #babaonechance na ur papa? neva vex now ..its going to b a long 4 yrs
U don't knw and u dnt wanna know. U r lost
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by SMGS(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2015
Once this goes through, a lot of people might be sacked or demoted, more money will be saved from ghost workers and disqualified persons. Good move. Nigeria is great - I AM THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by PassingShot(m): 1:47pm On May 08, 2015
dearpreye:

Blank, you're so funny!
He's too funny but you keep sharing all his and many other's weird/ridiculous posts!
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 08, 2015
PassingShot:

He's too funny but you keep sharing all his and many other's weird/ridiculous posts!

You guys can take life as seriously as you want. Not me!
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by PassingShot(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2015
dearpreye:

You guys can take life as seriously as you want. Not me!

Ok. I yaf hear you. lipsrsealed
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 08, 2015
Mtcheew!!! All these last minute action. FG waking up when it is time to leave office
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by ajangwucc(m): 3:07pm On May 08, 2015
Thats good move,they hv to go directly to civil defence corps,their own worst pass
Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by PointB: 3:24pm On May 08, 2015
blank:

Why are you impersonating me? angry

Aww. Sorry sorry sweet.

By the way, I am PointB, short for Point Blank . We sure do have something in common. wink

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates by haji56(m): 3:30pm On May 08, 2015
i hope it will come to state universal education boards ssce as a teacher what will he teach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Recapture Dikwa In Borno / LEADERSHIP TUSSLE: Soyinka Resigns As CBCIU Chair / Aye Dee: Nigerians Don't Have Right To Access Internet On Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.