Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) (29918 Views)

Midnight Accident On Lagos Ibadan Express Way (photos) / Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) / Another Fuel Tanker Tumbles On Lekki Epe Express Way [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by halton(m): 10:41am On May 08, 2015
Dats bad..
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by Chiefpriest1(m): 10:41am On May 08, 2015
Not again!
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by goshen26: 10:45am On May 08, 2015
Hope no life is involved?
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by Sanuzi(m): 10:46am On May 08, 2015
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kilodeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

God have mercy ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Endtime thinggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by obiak4(m): 10:49am On May 08, 2015
Lilimax:
Praise God no life was lost. I declare this day: Every enemy on the way, die! die!! die!!!.
mfm abi sisters die die die can we talk later please
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by chigoizie7(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2015
The drivers of both trailers and tankers are nothing but monsters behind the wheels, they are blood sucking agents of the devil, none of them went to driving school,always smoking and drinking their heads off before entering the wheels. Thank God no innocent lives were lost.
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by obiak4(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2015
Lilimax:
Praise God no life was lost. I declare this day: Every enemy on the way, die! die!! die!!!.
pix so un-mfm though
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:51am On May 08, 2015
kelvine:
Not again...spiritual things
Pray before you move. The enemies of Nigeria are on the highway now.

Why disgracing Christianity?

1 Like

Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by mrcarter(m): 10:53am On May 08, 2015
saw it nd people watching helplessly as both vehicles burn into ashes, avoid that route for now cos fuel tankers everywhere waiting for the fire to quench.
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by Lilimax(f): 10:57am On May 08, 2015
obiak4:

pix so un-mfm though
Are you saying it's only mfm members that prays that type of prayer? Not! smiley
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by hertheytheydgee(m): 10:58am On May 08, 2015
Nollywood things, na film
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by Lilimax(f): 10:58am On May 08, 2015
obiak4:

mfm abi sisters die die die can we talk later please
I'm not an mfm member smiley
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by mikkymax20(m): 11:10am On May 08, 2015
Abegii make dem creƂte seperate road for dis pple to ply oooo.
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by Redoil: 11:16am On May 08, 2015
Dahkogrin007:
God direct my way and dnt let me or anyone reading dix be a victim ov bad happenings that is becoming daily
amen
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by mmsen: 11:21am On May 08, 2015
kelvine:

Science not spiritual.

If they did things properly this would not happen as often as they did.
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by kelvine(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2015
How ? Not mentioning religion. Most accidents are evil operation at work, don't you agree ?

Freemanan:

Why disgracing Christianity?
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by tunde1200(m): 11:23am On May 08, 2015
Human errors lead to accident no attached God to that get me right?

96percent of accident are caused by our errors only 4percent is caused by machine or nature.
Ezenwammadu:
Sometimes i wonder why God let bad things happen
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by kelvine(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2015
It is a sensitive topic identifying the thin line between science and spirituality. Yes, scientific measures could have prevented accidents but still spiritual forces can frustrate or outsmart such procedures.

mmsen:

Science not spiritual.

If they did things properly this would not happen as often as they did.
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by Mariojane(f): 11:27am On May 08, 2015
kelvine:
cheesy cheesy cheesy your comment is sooo funny.

pray for our country Nigeria.
but explosion on motion is a rare case. no accident catch fire just like that.
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by kelvine(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2015
This is why I say many of these accidents are evil or spiritually induced not just scientific carelessness as many affirm. To stay safe, just pray.

Mariojane:

cheesy cheesy cheesy your comment is sooo funny.

pray for our country Nigeria.
but explosion on motion is a rare case. no accident catch fire just like that.
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by tlops(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Bad things happen when people do not take responsibilities. Bad road, poor vehicle maintenance (bad tyres,brakes, etc), un-trained drivers, over speeding are some of the causes or road accidents.
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:34pm On May 08, 2015
olokfor:
Explosion is on at the ever busy Lagos to Ibadan expressway the explosion occured this morning at about 9am when two tankers exploded on motion.... Heavy traffic is on the road and officials of the FRSC were on ground to direct traffic off the major road.

Metronaija.com can authoritatively confirm to that no lives were lost but about 3 passengers were badly injured.

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS BELOW

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/05/breaking-news-explosion-on-lagos-to.html

Still on that same road-

-There has been a half lifeless body(A slashed head to stomach-lap and legs missing)at magboro busstop for abt 3days now

-Our Neigbours pregnant wife and so many others were wisked away by SARS for no just reason(still at magboro busstop along the expressway)-SARS now demanding 100k for each person release(PURE EXTORTION)

God help us
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by Bowaley17(m): 1:10pm On May 08, 2015
Only in Nigeria...
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by treasuremi1(m): 1:21pm On May 08, 2015
TohpahzDofC:
Dammmnnn!!

TeamTohpahz2015

[size=14]TEACHER: Children, I want you all to read the alphabets. 1, 2 go...!

CHILDREN: A is for Attractive
B is for Beautiful
C is for Caring
T is for Tohpahz!!

Vote MISS TOHPAHZ for MISS NAIRALAND 2015!![/size]
And ur gender is male Pls go find a job, u even registered on nairaland yesterday. Smh4u
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by tete7000(m): 1:22pm On May 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Because God has given man self will and he can't usurp that. For every accident, there are chains of events that precede it. Imagine a decision was made that change one of the events, the final event is different and the accident would not happen.
Major issue man faced in life is being sure of God's will and direction. If man' is capable of being sure he is 100% led by God, mistakes are completely eliminated. So if God won't usurp our will, we need our spiritual antennae to be totally tuned to him. Man must therefore pray in and out of season for his adversary, the devil roams around, confusing him, misdirecting him from God while he seeks those to devour.
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:30pm On May 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
bcoz only him understand why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Probably due to lazy maintenance or human error. I think it was MAN that let this happen rather than God!

1 Like

Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by orubebe1(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
So that we can remember him nd run towards him in all our affairs
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by obiak4(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2015
Lilimax:

Are you saying it's only mfm members that prays that type of prayer? Not! smiley
mfm lead the pack the rest just follow that how it's dear
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by SMGS(m): 1:54pm On May 08, 2015
The cause and effect of the explosion should be looked into to provide solution and prevent future occurrence. Sadly this is one culture Nigeria is yet to adopt. Nigeria is great - I AM THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I was Locked up, Extorted And Harrassed By Police In Aba Over Lagos Number Plate / Cars On Display At The 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show / 2020 Nissan Juke Unveiled (photos, Details And Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.