Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,855 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Some Women Are Wicked!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Are Wicked!!! (530 Views)

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) / Ladies Are Wicked# Fact (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Women Are Wicked!!! by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 08, 2015
Make Una Helep me settle this quarrel ooo***TRUE LIFE STORY***. A man rented a house and moved in wit his family. After 2yrs his rent was increased from 400,000 to 500,000, he didn't complain because he likes the house. The following year he cldnt come up wit d money and d agent was on his neck, d wife saw wat d husband was passing 2ru n decided to go borrow d money so dat d husband will pay bk later, d husband was indeed very happy. He paid bk d cash when he got it. 2yrs later d house rent was increased to 700,000 and this man became upset. So he begged d agent to introduce him to d landlord so dat he cld talk wit him bt d agent bluntly refused. The man decided to do an underground investigation to uncover who d landlord is. The revelation of his investigation really shook him, d house belongs to his wife. My question is as d man wat will u do? And as d woman wat will u say to ur husband?
Re: Some Women Are Wicked!!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 08, 2015
Cc lalastical, seun
Re: Some Women Are Wicked!!! by IamOdin: 12:21pm On May 08, 2015
where was he when the wife built the house?
Re: Some Women Are Wicked!!! by Stanleyafam(m): 12:22pm On May 08, 2015
Story for ifa priest
Re: Some Women Are Wicked!!! by PureWays(m): 12:23pm On May 08, 2015
Nice story....
I guess that should be the end of their game (Marriage).
Re: Some Women Are Wicked!!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 08, 2015
The woman was building the house in secrecy.. The man didn't even smell any thing

(1) (Reply)

The HCF Of Women / Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend / Hoop Earrings: Classy Or Fashionable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.