Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,489 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Please Help Ooo Canadian Visiting Visa Ooo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Ooo Canadian Visiting Visa Ooo (1026 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / How To Open A Bank Account In America With A Visiting Visa B1/b2 (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Ooo Canadian Visiting Visa Ooo by Kelvinbabyface1: 12:34pm On May 08, 2015
Hello peeps,

My name is Kels,

I need your help this is my first time i will b applying for a visa.....i applied for a visa for the very first tym, a Canadian visiting visa for my broda convocation scheduled to hold may 28th till now i v not been contacted..... plz I need ur advise oooo

may 28th is near already oooooo
Re: Please Help Ooo Canadian Visiting Visa Ooo by mchuxx(m): 7:37pm On May 08, 2015
Be specific. When did u apply? Have u done ur biometrics? This will help us know how to respond to ur post.
Re: Please Help Ooo Canadian Visiting Visa Ooo by Kelvinbabyface1: 11:07pm On May 08, 2015
I applied for d canadian visiting visa April 14th i did my biometric same day...I submitted my offer letter of my current job, letter of introduction acct statement, tax clearance,invitation letter from my Broda skol inviting me for his convocation n his personal invitation letter, my 1st degree cert,all d requirements duly submitted on April 14.....I used my tracking number to confirm the status of my visa.....it displayed no records.....may 28 is here..

please people advise me ooo am confused....nah my first tym of applying for visa ooooooo

Kindly advise ooo
Re: Please Help Ooo Canadian Visiting Visa Ooo by ifegy: 1:34am On May 09, 2015
Kelvinbabyface1:
I applied for d canadian visiting visa April 14th i did my biometric same day...I submitted my offer letter of my current job, letter of introduction acct statement, tax clearance,invitation letter from my Broda skol inviting me for his convocation n his personal invitation letter, my 1st degree cert,all d requirements duly submitted on April 14.....I used my tracking number to confirm the status of my visa.....it displayed no records.....may 28 is here..
please people advise me ooo am confused....nah my first tym of applying for visa ooooooo
Kindly advise ooo

Did you use a courier? Are you sure the package was received by the embassy? Maybe check with the embassy as to whether it was received (or if you used a courier, check with them as to whether it was delivered)
Re: Please Help Ooo Canadian Visiting Visa Ooo by Kelvinbabyface1: 7:52am On May 09, 2015
ifegy:

Did you use a courier? Are you sure the package was received by the embassy? Maybe check with the embassy as to whether it was received (or if you used a courier, check with them as to whether it was delivered)

I went personally to submit the application....on the April 14 , 2015
Re: Please Help Ooo Canadian Visiting Visa Ooo by ifegy: 11:52pm On May 09, 2015
Kelvinbabyface1:

Perhaps try calling or emailing the embassy...
Re: Please Help Ooo Canadian Visiting Visa Ooo by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 10, 2015
Kelvinbabyface1:

Eleyigidigan o. A friend of mine that submitted his own on the 20th of April got a response that - his app is been processed at canada visa office. so : how you come do am bros.and you must attend these convo. you better go to vfs tomorrow sharp sharp.

(1) (Reply)

Travel To USA Easily / Imo Becomes The First State In Nigeria, To Have Its Own Airline / Do You Know How Powerful Your Passport Ranks ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.