Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total (61992 Views)

Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. / 2015 Total Start Upper Of The Year By TOTAL / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
franugo:

where's the syllabus exactly? all I am seeing is user dashboard, settings etc whenever I log in
Click on the dashboard. You will be referred to all the menus
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by madri4u: 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
I was among the set dat did in 2015. I have gotten my certificate sent to my email in pdf format. D final assessment is very technical. U must score 60 and above to get d certificate. Mine I score 96/100. Make sure u read all d handout well to pass.D certificate is very fine with Total logo on it.

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by franugo(m): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Click on the dashboard. You will be referred to all the menus

doesn't happen oo...maybe its cause i'm using ucbrowser, will try my default next time.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2017
franugo:

doesn't happen oo...maybe its cause i'm using ucbrowser, will try my default next time.
That is why, use chrome or Mozilla
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
Just commenced week 3
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by axletton115(m): 12:05am On Nov 07, 2017
I completed mine last week. I must say it was a thrilling experience. A very robust learning opportunity.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Sketch007(m): 6:54am On Nov 07, 2017
This is just a reminder, for those who are yet to finish up with the modules, kindly endeavour to finish up all before 19 November 2017. Its been a wonderful learning experience so far. I commend total and all of the IFP school professors for this. Lovly day ahead guys. wink

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sketch007:
This is just a reminder, for those who are yet to finish up with the modules, kindly endeavour to finish up all before 19 November 2017. Its been a wonderful learning experience so far. I commend total and all of the IFP school professors for this. Lovly day ahead guys. wink
Just got done with week 3.
One more week for me.
Late guys cheesy
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by ChikezieUche: 12:57am On Nov 12, 2017
I'm working on W4V25 now. I'm on weekend 4 now. Trying to finish the other mini games so I can do the certificate mini games
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by doshe39(m): 1:00am On Nov 15, 2017
I got badge 0 nd 1 but didn't get 2 nd 3 .is it necessary to get those badge s before one takes d certificate
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Sketch007(m): 5:19am On Nov 15, 2017
doshe39:
I got badge 0 nd 1 but didn't get 2 nd 3 .is it necessary to get those badge s before one takes d certificate

Not neccessary but make sure u score 60% on the certification game. That's the main factor to having the certificate.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 5:23am On Nov 15, 2017
doshe39:
The course will be closed Sunday midnight.
I haven't started week 4 or studied the handouts
I hope I don't miss out.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by doshe39(m): 6:36am On Nov 15, 2017
yinkeys:

The course will be closed Sunday midnight.
I haven't started week 4 or studied the handouts
I hope I don't miss out.
same here
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by doshe39(m): 6:42am On Nov 16, 2017
I scored 58% in certification game.is dere a way to get d certificate?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by jorion(m): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2017
doshe39:

Nope, try next year bro.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by ProEnergy: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2017
is the course available now? if no, when next will it be available?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2017
jorion:

Nope, try next year bro.
don't say no. if you check the discussion section of the platform, the handlers of the course said they may review the criteria for getting the certificate. so he should still be hopeful.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Busbar(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
I score 57% in certification game
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by doshe39(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
jorion:

Nope, try next year bro.
getting above 60% in d final grade one can still earn d certificate
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by jorion(m): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hab24:

don't say no. if you check the discussion section of the platform, the handlers of the course said they may review the criteria for getting the certificate. so he should still be hopeful.

Not gonna happen. She was only sounding hopeful. Awesome platform, made me realize how much I love sharing ideas especially about the upstream industry. If your score is below 60% for either the certification mini games or the combined score of the rest, please just forget about the certificate. Total, ifp will not compromise for anything.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by gistdee: 7:18am On Dec 09, 2017
IFP SCHOOL Mooc 2017 '' FROM EXPLORATION TO DISTRIBUTION '' CERTIFICATE is rolling in. Who have received?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by dasrackhor(m): 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Received last night...Cool and awesome certificate I must say....There is also a link to verify the certificate....And ohps if u scored 57% upward u r eligible....That's the message that accompanied the Certificate.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by dasrackhor(m): 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
doshe39:
check ur email box...ur Certificate shud b waiting for you....Its now 57% upward....Congrats
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by dasrackhor(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
jorion:

Not gonna happen. She was only sounding hopeful. Awesome platform, made me realize how much I love sharing ideas especially about the upstream industry. If your score is below 60% for either the certification mini games or the combined score of the rest, please just forget about the certificate. Total, ifp will not compromise for anything.
And they just compromise...57% upward bro......

MOOC Oil & Gas 3 - Your certificate is here ! Inbox
Unow <support@unow.fr> 8 December 2017 at 16:51
To: ............ .....@gmail.com
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print |
Delete | Show original
Dear Oluwaseun,
Congratulations , you have successfully completed the third edition of the MOOC Oil & Gas!
You earned at least 57% of the MOOC overall grade (including your Advanced mini game bonus when needed).
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by dasrackhor(m): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Sketch007:
where have you been its been long bro...
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by saintneo(m): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Yet to see any certificate despite scoring over 60% in certification exam and over 80% in general.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Sketch007(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
dasrackhor:
where have you been its been long bro...

I'v been having tight schedules lately. How do you do?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by dasrackhor(m): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Sketch007:

I'v been having tight schedules lately. How do you do?
cool...Certificate iyaf show ooooo...Hope u knw..Happy weekend
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Sketch007(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
dasrackhor:

Cool.. forge ahead with it, you'll be amazed at what that certificate will get you. Lovly weekend bro

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Sketch007(m): 9:44am On Dec 10, 2017
dasrackhor:

Gotten mine. It was worth all the stress. grin

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by dasrackhor(m): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2017
Sketch007:

Gotten mine. It was worth all the stress. grin
stay cool
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by gistdee: 11:03am On Dec 10, 2017
dasrackhor:
check ur email box...ur Certificate shud b waiting for you....Its now 57% upward....Congrats

But you must pass the advanced mini games

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd / 250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React / 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.