Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,822 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total (62114 Views)

Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. / 2015 Total Start Upper Of The Year By TOTAL / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Are you interested in mining companies or mineral resources? Are you undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate student, GIS for Geoscientists will be ideal for you! Do you have a project at hand difficult for you? Do you wish to own a mining site?

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
rocoh:

www.unow-mooc.org/enroll/RLTWWN

Quickly register and let me know if there is any way I can help.
@rocoh @Davide470 please I need the MOOC oil and gas course registration link for 2017. How can I get it. I took only the sustainable mobility, I want to take the oil & gas course. My friends also need the link. Kindly be of help
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by rocoh(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2016
I do not think the link is out. Once it is available I will post it here.
yinkeys:

@rocoh @Davide470 please I need the MOOC oil and gas course registration link for 2017. How can get it. I did only the sustainable mobility, I want to take the oil & gas course. My friends also need the link. Kindly be of help
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by rocoh(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by rocoh(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
rocoh:
I do not think the link is out. Once it is available I will post it here.
https://www.unow-mooc.org/enroll/RDGTFB
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by rocoh(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
yinkeys:

@rocoh @Davide470 please I need the MOOC oil and gas course registration link for 2017. How can I get it. I took only the sustainable mobility, I want to take the oil & gas course. My friends also need the link. Kindly be of help
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
rocoh:
Thanks, but this is sustainable mobility 3. I want the other course, did sustainable mobility 2 over a year ago.

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by emmanuelbrown26: 9:16am On Jan 29, 2017
Can non-engineering participate in this
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2017
I need the MOOC oil and gas course registration link for 2017. How can I get it? @rocoh @davide470
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by rocoh(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2017
yinkeys:
I need the MOOC oil and gas course registration link for 2017. How can I get it? @rocoh @davide470

I have not seen any Total / Ifp MOOC for 2017 yet. If there is I will post it here.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 4:45pm On May 05, 2017
So sorry, this year's was all over Internet na. Concluded March. They sent mail just yesterday of the certificates to be ready by this week. Energy sustainability 3
I posted the link, don't know if this thread is of two here
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 3:13am On Jul 18, 2017
To whom it may concern

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 12:48am On Oct 11, 2017
Hello guys. Please who is through with week1 syllabus

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Sketch007(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
yinkeys:
Hello guys. Please who is through with week1 syllabus

Almost done with it. Are we kicking of with week 2, i noticed it is unlocked?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sketch007:

Almost done with it. Are we kicking of with week 2, i noticed it is unlocked?
Monday
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Sketch007(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
yinkeys:

Monday

Possibily you should start up right away. From the discussion thread, mini-game 4 has been done by most people though they tend to have a bit of difficulty and its in week 2. Started mine already.
Hope you finished up with your week 1 mini-games? I missed mini-game 2. Hence no score on it for me cry
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sketch007:

Possibily you should start up right away. From the discussion thread, mini-game 4 has been done by most people though they tend to have a bit of difficulty and its in week 2. Started mine already.
Hope you finished up with your week 1 mini-games? I missed mini-game 2. Hence no score on it for me cry
I've been super busy, this week flew too fast.
Not even started.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Sketch007(m): 3:10am On Oct 13, 2017
yinkeys:

I've been super busy, this week flew too fast.
Not even started.

Ok. Take it slowly. Weekend is just around.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by dasrackhor(m): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Sketch007:

Hello, pls can I get d link to dis IFP course and hope its not late for me to register
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Sketch007(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
dasrackhor:
Hello, pls can I get d link to dis IFP course and hope its not late for me to register

Apologies. Its late right now
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by dasrackhor(m): 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Sketch007:

Thanks bro,av registered n am tru wit 1st week and quiz,am on second week
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Sketch007(m): 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
dasrackhor:
Thanks bro,av registered n am tru wit 1st week and quiz,am on second week

That's cool. All the best!.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by dasrackhor(m): 8:29am On Oct 14, 2017
Sketch007:

That's cool. All the best!.
http://mooc.oil-and-gas.ifp-school.com dats d site right
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Sketch007(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2017
dasrackhor:
http://mooc.oil-and-gas.ifp-school.com dats d site right

I can't recall. If you have registered successfully, then your login page should appear as this;
https://www.unow-mooc.org/login/canvas
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by dasrackhor(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2017
Sketch007:

I can't recall. If you have registered successfully, then your login page should appear as this;
https://www.unow-mooc.org/login/canvas
Yeah.....Thanks bro
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Sketch007(m): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
dasrackhor:
Yeah.....Thanks bro

You're welcome
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sketch007:

Through with week 1
No problems whatsoever
Downloaded week 2 handouts
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sketch007:

There's no way you could have missed out on mini game 2. Submission deadline for all week 1 games is today. Unless you ran outta attempts, completed week 1 few hours ago.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Sketch007(m): 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
yinkeys:

There's no way you could have missed out on mini game 2. Submission deadline for all week 1 games is today. Unless you ran outta attempts, completed week 1 few hours ago.

Thought as much till i found out i was graded.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 17, 2017
Sketch007:

any idea on when the next one will be?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by 4thdim: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2017
Hab24:

any idea on when the next one will be?

I think you can still enroll for this one. My colleague registered 2 days ago.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2017
4thdim:

I think you can still enroll for this one. My colleague registered 2 days ago.
thanks, I just enrolled but it's like I'm lagging behind. can I meet up with others already in week 2?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 / 250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.