Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] (42581 Views)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / BREAKING: ‘president Buhari Attended Mosque, But Very Ill’ / Residents Hail Aregbesola After Jumaat Prayers In Osun - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by millionboi(m): 10:44pm On May 08, 2015
eyeview:
How come nobody sees anything wrong whenever our presidents and heads of states are seen seated in mosques in jumaat services or being greeted by fellow worshippers,but it is termed as 'politicising church services' when a president attends church services?
dnt mind dem
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by natureblack(m): 10:44pm On May 08, 2015
yusufbida:
Wow unto you.
Endlessly unto you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by millionboi(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
The funny thing is that he thinks he's praying to God.
hahahahaha....dnt mind dos fool
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by abdillahee(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2015
Ya Allah Alhamdulillah
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by millionboi(m): 10:47pm On May 08, 2015
natureblack:
Endlessly unto you.
wow unto u nd ur clueles presidnt-elect/analog president
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by millionboi(m): 10:49pm On May 08, 2015
bakjal:

Mumu....keep on displaying ur ignorance.
The mambila mosque is d closest to d defence house, u cant understand if u r not a city dude.
u no dey undstnd english,or u jst dey fool urself
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by sweetgala(m): 10:51pm On May 08, 2015
elopee3000:
re u a kwara muslim or norrmal yoruba muslim?u don't know anything about northern muslim the only semi northern muslim in yoruba land re yoruba muslims from kwara anyways fulanis conquered them long time ago when so called oladipo diya lead afonja warriors took to their heels undecided

Did you read this crap you are spewing from an harry porter book ..lol

Dude stop clothong the over 80 million good peaceful Nigerian with a robe which is not their own. Remember if you set out to tarnish the name of a good man out of a heart of wickedness and hate, yours would be rebuked by the father when the book of life is opened.

Always say good of all men.
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by Sulaimon01(m): 10:55pm On May 08, 2015
natureblack:
If the people of this religion (Islam) are asked about the proof of the soundness of their religion,they flare up,get angry and spill the blood of whoever confronts them with this question.They forbid rational speculation,and strive to kill their adversaries.This is why truth became thoroughly silenced and concealed.

Islam is conceived in a barbarous brain for the use of a barbarous people,it was - and it remains - incapable of adapting itself to civilization.Wherever it has dominated,it has broken the impulse towards progress and checked the evolution of society.

The Qur'an calls for belief and consequent obedience.It is,surely,calculated to inspire fear,indeed abject terror,rather than love.

......to read the Qur'an is penance rather than pleasure.

Yeah Bro! for example now America nd Israel are better than Saudi Arabia, the home of Islam! Grade A fool! Shoro niyen?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by Omotayor123(f): 10:56pm On May 08, 2015
Hey! D man no fit pray in peace again. Publicity everywhere...
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by efilefun(m): 10:57pm On May 08, 2015
millionboi:
wat is d essence of d prayer wen his boys r kilin more

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by BabaEleko(m): 5:18am On May 09, 2015
tit:
so he has started jumping from masque to masque.
he will soon pay homage to Baba Eleko

Shatappp dia and receive the reality of "CHANGE" that has come to stay in whatever name.
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by EazyMoh(m): 6:38am On May 09, 2015
natureblack:
I'm an atheist,and I'm proud.

There's only one faith,for example,that kills you or wants to kill you if you draw a bad cartoon of the prophet.There's only one faith that kills you or wants to kill you if you renounce the faith.Obviously,most Muslim people are not terrorists.But I ask,if you insult the prophet,do you have what's coming to you ? It's more than just a fringe element.

Mr Simpleseyi,(Islam) from its very birth has used the edge of the sword as a means to convert or conquer those with different religious convictions.Fact!
Now you got my attention as you mention you are an atheist. But you shall understand the difference between a constituted law and a jungle justice. Just because a petty thief is lynched to death on the street in Nigeria does not make Nigeria a barbaric country determined to oppress and decimate people at the slightest provocation. Same thing applies to Islam. You want challenge Islam challenge it based on the Quran, the Hadith and the lives and leaderships of the Four Caliphes. Any action by any Muslim outside these can only fall in two categories, accepted or rejected by Sharia.
You may ask for explanation on specific examples.
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by Nobody: 6:53am On May 09, 2015
eyeview:
How come nobody sees anything wrong whenever our presidents and heads of states are seen seated in mosques in jumaat services or being greeted by fellow worshippers,but it is termed as 'politicising church services' when a president attends church services?
So he should not pray because that?
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by Boscojugunu(m): 7:35am On May 09, 2015
millionboi:
i cnt luv a clueles man who out of his selfish intrst ve sent many souls into early grave with bomb.
what about your clueless pay master. Jonathan
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by natureblack(m): 8:11am On May 09, 2015
Sulaimon01:

Yeah Bro! for example now America nd Israel are better than Saudi Arabia, the home of Islam! Grade A fool! Shoro niyen?
Islam makes immense claims for itself,invoke prostrate submission or "surrender" as a maxim to its adherents,and demands deference and respect from the nonbelievers into the bargain.There is nothing -absolutely nothing - in its teachings that can even begin to justify such arrogance and presumption.

It is misfortune to human nature,when religion is given by a conqueror.Islam,which speak only by the sword,acts still upon men with that destructive spirit with which it was founded.

Speaking of Saudi Arabia,fifteen of the nineteen terrorists who inflicted the horrors on September 11 were subjects of Saudi Arabia.

As to your last hollow line; I think you're as useless as a knitted condom.

#Ode oshi !
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by PRYCE(m): 8:14am On May 09, 2015
efilefun:
My amiable president may Almighty God accept your prayers towards the betterment of the country
He's praying to ALLAH NOT GOD. Check the declaration in the Islam for muslims thread!
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by Sulaimon01(m): 8:52am On May 09, 2015
natureblack:
Islam makes immense claims for itself,invoke prostrate submission or "surrender" as a maxim to its adherents,and demands deference and respect from the nonbelievers into the bargain.There is nothing -absolutely nothing - in its teachings that can even begin to justify such arrogance and presumption.

It is misfortune to human nature,when religion is given by a conqueror.Islam,which speak only by the sword,acts still upon men with that destructive spirit with which it was founded.

Speaking of Saudi Arabia,fifteen of the nineteen terrorists who inflicted the horrors on September 11 were subjects of Saudi Arabia.

As to your last hollow line; I think you're as useless as a knitted condom.

#Ode oshi !

I see you need mental aid seriously, not that you are insane, no, but your thinking is upside down nd negative. I see you are so naive about Islam so I see no tangible reason why I should try to make you understand. But you need to go do your research nd find-out the fastest growing religion Nd why? Pen down! #DunceByBirth
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by Anas4sure(m): 8:58am On May 09, 2015
HATERS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by Anas4sure(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2015
natureblack:
If the people of this religion (Islam) are asked about the proof of the soundness of their religion,they flare up,get angry and spill the blood of whoever confronts them with this question.They forbid rational speculation,and strive to kill their adversaries.This is why truth became thoroughly silenced and concealed.

Islam is conceived in a barbarous brain for the use of a barbarous people,it was - and it remains - incapable of adapting itself to civilization.Wherever it has dominated,it has broken the impulse towards progress and checked the evolution of society.

The Qur'an calls for belief and consequent obedience.It is,surely,calculated to inspire fear,indeed abject terror,rather than love.

......to read the Qur'an is penance rather than pleasure.
....u are a fool 4 ur hate comment abt islam
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by efilefun(m): 9:23am On May 09, 2015
PRYCE:
He's praying to ALLAH NOT GOD. Check the declaration in the Islam for muslims thread!
Your case is pathetic if by now you don't know the Arabic meaning of God is Allah just like God is called chineke in Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by PRYCE(m): 9:36am On May 09, 2015
efilefun:
Your case is pathetic if by now you don't know the Arabic meaning of God is Allah just like God is called chineke in Igbo land.
Last I checked, I referred you some place... this debate is between you and them. If they are the same, that declaration wouldn't have categorized them. Secondly, mind if I ask why you're so insultive? I've been reading your posts...You usually stray from issues at hand to rain torrents of obscenities at people! Why?
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by PRYCE(m): 9:43am On May 09, 2015
Sulaimon01:

I see you need mental aid seriously, not that you are insane, no, but your thinking is upside down nd negative. I see you are so naive about Islam so I see no tangible reason why I should try to make you understand. But you need to go do your research nd find-out the fastest growing religion Nd why? Pen down! #DunceByBirth
Evil grows faster than Islam! So the fact that something grows fast doesn't make it legitimate.
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by natureblack(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2015
Anas4sure:
....u are a fool 4 ur hate comment abt islam
If I wanted to hear from an arsehole,I'd fart.

#asinine grin
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by natureblack(m): 11:16am On May 09, 2015
Sulaimon01:

I see you need mental aid seriously, not that you are insane, no, but your thinking is upside down nd negative.I see you are so naive about Islam so I see no tangible reason why I should try to make you understand. But you need to go do your research nd find-out the fastest growing religion Nd why? Pen down! #DunceByBirth
@bolded; understand what ?

That my previous comment about Islam is fictitious ? undecided

He(Muhammad) declared distinguishing and exterminating war,as a part of his religion,against all the rest of mankind.The precept of the Qur'an is,perpetual war against all who deny,that Muhammad is the prophet of God. lipsrsealed

While the merciless and dissolute dogmas of this said prophet shall furnish motives to human action,there can never be peace upon earth,and good will towards men. Fact![

Well,as to your last risible line; the construction of my rock building ran a stone short.Can you lend me your unfilled head ?

Religious clodpate grin grin
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by ZITRAN: 11:50am On May 09, 2015
tit:

i hate him.
silly brainless baba
ur fada wey get brain him reach councillor post talkless of VP
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by natureblack(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2015
EazyMoh:

Now you got my attention as you mention you are an atheist. But you shall understand the difference between a constituted law and a jungle justice. Just because a petty thief is lynched to death on the street in Nigeria does not make Nigeria a barbaric country determined to oppress and decimate people at the slightest provocation. Same thing applies to Islam. You want challenge Islam challenge it based on the Quran, the Hadith and the lives and leaderships of the Four Caliphes. Any action by any Muslim outside these can only fall in two categories, accepted or rejected by Sharia.
You may ask for explanation on specific examples.
My respect to your contribution.

But; Islam is essentially an obstructive intolerant system,supplying just sufficient good to stand in the way of greater good.It has consecrated despotism and slavery.It has declared war against every other creed; It has claimed to be at least dominant in every land.When it ceases to have an enemy to contend against,it sinks into sluggish stolidity.It must have an enemy.By (only) slightly reforming,it has perpetuated and sanctified all the evils in the Middle-East.It has by its aggressive tenets,brought them into more direct antagonism with the creed and civilisation of the West.

The Qur'an is the result of wickedness,the source of "animalization" of human being,a fruitful cause of destroying peace,an incentive of war,a propagator of hostility among men and the promoter of suffering in the society.

No disrespect to you bro_ the truth need no colour. sad
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by adamskutty(m): 12:36pm On May 09, 2015
CR77:
Good one from our General

prayer is the key to success
babe, i didn't know u have repented o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by CR77(f): 1:11pm On May 09, 2015
lol
adamskutty:
babe, i didn't know u have repented o. grin
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by adenine02: 1:19pm On May 09, 2015
natureblack:
You should have known better before throwing an unnecessary jab at me.

I would not have to manage my anger if people like you would manage their inexplicable cretinism. angry angry

.....au revoir crétin. angry
Shalom
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by Sulaimon01(m): 1:39pm On May 09, 2015
natureblack:
@bolded; understand what ?

That my previous comment about Islam is fictitious ? undecided

He(Muhammad) declared distinguishing and exterminating war,as a part of his religion,against all the rest of mankind.The precept of the Qur'an is,perpetual war against all who deny,that Muhammad is the prophet of God. lipsrsealed

While the merciless and dissolute dogmas of this said prophet shall furnish motives to human action,there can never be peace upon earth,and good will towards men. Fact![

Well,as to your last risible line; the construction of my rock building ran a stone short.Can you lend me your unfilled head ?

Religious clodpate grin grin

You see? declared wars? willingly ? on those that were on the pact of peace with him? You should try and read about every war he fought and what led to each! abeg you expected him to have acted like a mumu that you are and folded his arm while his followers were being slaughtered? You should also try and back your claims with verses of the Quran or Hadeeths and let's see how well-oriented you're bou Islam! Okponu Afofungbemu!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by Sulaimon01(m): 1:40pm On May 09, 2015
PRYCE:
Evil grows faster than Islam! So the fact that something grows fast doesn't make it legitimate.

Yeah! as factual as enitin!
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by Xbee007(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2015
yusufbida:
Wch one b fudma?
Federal University Dutsinma, Katsina State.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody / Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.