Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend (38080 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by haul: 10:05am On May 09, 2015
Demishasmith:

it natural. The male gorillas engage in wrestling and territorial fights to impress the ladies.
The male frogs croak in their loudest way to attract and impress the females.. It's biological and man is a biological being also.
now you taking it biological which I aint a fan.

We aint gorillas,we aint frogs, we MEN. Do you get that? But sincerely ladies is the last thing that get me to the gym, and I know majority who also does that,atimes competition at the gym triggers such.

Wait a minute? Were you thinking men live for you ladies alone?grin miss you wrong outright.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by condralbede(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2015
winetapper:
They campaign for the babe they have never seen before grin grin grin just for notice me
LWKMD.....U dey thr man.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:20am On May 09, 2015
croSStodds:

A typical paradigm of low self-esteem.giggling and laughing hysterically at a comment devoid of any iota of hilarity..just my observation though.don't get mad..

Bros, So for someone to express himself this way is now a low self esteemed guy? heheehe i wish u have an idea of the person u just quote bro. #smh#
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:24am On May 09, 2015
kathykathy:
low self esteem guys are irritating,,,dey can be so pathetic*spits*

I thought some of you guyz are overzealous with their kinda attitude most times.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:25am On May 09, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
forgive me for ommitting muguzoned

Different kind of English sha

mkpakanaodogwu formed muguzoned

Tosyne2much formed Magarism and Magaed

Wirstwatch formed Magarision.

Lets form a sentence from these unique Verbs

Kachisbarbie Magaed Tosyne2much last week.

Ronald4lif displayed Magarism when he saw Nneka123

mkpakanaodogwu was muguzoned by missclasssy

grin grin
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by croSStodds(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros, So for someone to express himself this way is now a low self esteemed guy? heheehe i wish u have an idea of the person u just quote bro. #smh#
Like I indicted earlier on,it was just my observation.albeit,it's ostensibly pellucid u have no idea of who/what he is basically because this is a faceless forum where any blockhead can vent his jejune perception.in d same vein,I can't comprehend d rationale y u have to use d "smh" colloquial slang.sorry bro but you're just as nameless as ur moniker(just my observation though).don't get mad.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by martvel(m): 10:37am On May 09, 2015
Counter-thread straight up....

7 ways low self-esteem girls behave in order to get a husband

1- Become overzealous in church work... After spending their bloom period donating their vaginas freely to the male community, aborting 14 times, na so dem go join church begin dey form pious 'Sister Deborah', waiting for the unfortunate dude who will be deceived into marrying her, scrap body, bullshiit character, and all

2- Obsession with nyansh-pads and foam-bras... The older girls get, the more obsessed they become with foam bras to support the fallen heroes, Marykay to hide the facial wrinkles, and body shapers to hide the pot-belly resulting from too many abortions and reckless glutonny

3- Being unncessarily and scarily polite and helpful, and nice... Marry them, and watch them show their true King-kong characters

4- Using alum to tighten their already porous and very watery vaginas. ... That's how they will be crying loudly during sex and telling you to take it easy with them, as they have never had sex since they were deflowered 9 years ago

5- Talking endlessly about how all her ex - boyfriends want her back, and how one of them who is in Malaysia wants to come and introduce himself to her parents next week .... lie no dey tire una?

6- Dropping her baskad baby with her mother in the village and even going as far as denying the baskad's existence, in order not to 'scare away' suitors ... I wonder if they think of the dire consequences the truth will have on the relationship when it is finally revealed, as it surely will

7- Reducing her age.... na so so 23 years old she dey dey every year... She swears age affidavits every 2 years.. Some evil ones even go to the extent of denying their position in their family... Na so person go see 39 year-old first daughter dey claim say her 26 year old younger brother is indeed her elder brother.. . smh
Oboi laf wan kill me. No mind those Freaky bitches grin
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by skutibenero(m): 10:48am On May 09, 2015
bankai2015:
Hmmmmmmm FTC.

Mennn, I feel on top of the seat,

Back to the topic,

That your number 3 dey very very ...............

right...

Who go help me fill in the gap undecided
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Charles487: 10:52am On May 09, 2015
Thugnificient:
Do guys really need to do all these again this days.. a shortcut, just approach a girl "i think i'm in love with you. Do you feel the same for me? Yes or No? It's an Objective question".. and relieve yourself from the complications of wooing aboveg
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2015
wristwatch:

Ogini? So u too agree about d meeting? I dey suspect u as a wizzard grin

Egbon, no put eye for our meeting nau. You be game spoiler abi wetin cheesy
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Tattooboy: 11:07am On May 09, 2015
buygala:

1- Become overzealous in church work... After spending their bloom period donating their vaginas freely to the male community, aborting 14 times, na so dem go join church begin dey form pious 'Sister Deborah', waiting for the unfortunate dude who will be deceived into marrying her, scrap body, bullshiit character, and all angry
embarassed. smh undecided
my kinda post. Nicely writing, bro
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by cronsberg: 11:18am On May 09, 2015
This thread makes me remember my NYSC days. One day we were seating in the corpers lodge when we all started recieving alerts on our allowee, after all the jubilation later that night, I bought myself suya and a coke, while enjoying the delicacy, this lady corper (who i used to joke with alot) came and in an authoritative tone asked me to buy her coke also (mind you this is a girl i was trying to toast for months, yet she keep denying me. Today she will tease me, the next when i want to make a move she go deny me even act angry that i shouldn't disturb her). And mind you also, that we recieve the same allowee, plus she was leeching off of a banker who also provides every of her needs, so it didn't make sense to me to buy her anything, infact she should be the one buying me stuff.
Anyway, I immediately said NO, i will not buy you coke. My reaction shocked her and my friends(the girl sexy small sha) and they all called me stingy and what not, I bon face continue to de enjoy my heard earned delicacy joor. What suprised me was why the hell will it shock her? They are way too stingy with that smelly worthless thing between their legs, yet want everything from you

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by kathykathy(f): 11:18am On May 09, 2015
gym or no gym low self esteem guyz are out dere to impress gurls,,,,they will say dey are hitting d gym cos dey wnt to look mascline,,,bt d truth is he want to impress we girls xo we knw he is proctective or cute,,,y not be ur self,,,insteady of lifting something heavy wen ur weight is not to up to dat stuff or wen u av not seen food to eat,,,some mumu sha,,,chai
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:19am On May 09, 2015
wristwatch:

grin grin
wristwatch wetin i do?.missclasssy why
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:21am On May 09, 2015
wristwatch:

grin grin
acekidc4 is the originator
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Bowaley17(m): 11:42am On May 09, 2015
That No 3 sha. Na im dey reign for my side. All the babes just dey fall for them.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:57am On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Egbon, no put eye for our meeting nau. You be game spoiler abi wetin cheesy

I don comot face oo bro cheesy
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by DrBookie(f): 12:13pm On May 09, 2015
####
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 09, 2015
cronsberg:
This thread makes me remember my NYSC days. One day we were seating in the corpers lodge when we all started recieving alerts on our allowee, after all the jubilation later that night, I bought myself suya and a coke, while enjoying the delicacy, this lady corper (who i used to joke with alot) came and in an authoritative tone asked me to buy her coke also (mind you this is a girl i was trying to toast for months, yet she keep denying me. Today she will tease me, the next when i want to make a move she go deny me even act angry that i shouldn't disturb her). And mind you also, that we recieve the same allowee, plus she was leeching off of a banker who also provides every of her needs, so it didn't make sense to me to buy her anything, infact she should be the one buying me stuff.
Anyway, I immediately said NO, i will not buy you coke. My reaction shocked her and my friends(the girl sexy small sha) and they all called me stingy and what not, I bon face continue to de enjoy my heard earned delicacy joor. What suprised me was why the hell will it shock her? They are way too stingy with that smelly worthless thing between their legs, yet want everything from you

Lmao. She wan magaed u but thank God u get sense.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 09, 2015
chowlade:

Acting bad boi
babe u didn't reply me, let know each other in Akure na.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 09, 2015
dancok:
babe u didn't reply me, let know each other in Akure na.

I'm in School not in Akure
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 09, 2015
chowlade:

I'm in School not in Akure
but u can give me ur pin or number na.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 12:53pm On May 09, 2015
wristwatch:

grin grin
From sister Kachisbarbie's pictures, you can tell that she's a sophisticated rich woman

How much she wan collect from hustling niqqa like me? Na me go maga her instead cheesy
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Acekidc4(m): 1:42pm On May 09, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
acekidc4 is the originator

Thank you so Much for allowing me to Take the Credit for that!!
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2015
Acekidc4:

Thank you so Much for allowing me to Take the Credit for that!!
i am a gentleman
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Acekidc4(m): 1:47pm On May 09, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
i am a gentleman
You are Mouthed!!
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Acekidc4(m): 1:47pm On May 09, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
i am a gentleman
You are Mouthed!!
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
From sister Kachisbarbie's pictures, you can tell she's a sophisticated rich woman

How much she wan collect for hustling niqqa like me? Na me go maga her instead cheesy

Hahahaha. Let's change it.

Tosyne2much [b]totally Magaed [/b]Kachisbarbie
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Eminentsaint(m): 2:36pm On May 09, 2015
bankai2015:
Hmmmmmmm FTC.

Mennn, I feel on top of the seat,

Back to the topic,

That your number 3 dey very very ...............

Who go help me fill in the gap undecided
Nobody
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 09, 2015
wristwatch:

Hahahaha. Let's change it.

Tosyne2much [b]totally Magaed [/b]Kachisbarbie

lols.
Tosyn know say im no get the kind money I like na.
Except na love eye I use dey follow am. grin
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
Tosyn know say im no get the kind money I like na.
Except na love eye I use dey follow am. grin

Lol then use d love eye nah
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 09, 2015
DrBookie:
well done, intelligent points no 8 is quite very real to me.there's a guy like that on my neck always bombarding my fone with calls, sms and chats. even when I ignore, he keeps calling night and day sometimes as early as 6 am.

Lol maybe he does not have a job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 6 Years Ago, Set To Marry / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.