Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program (11137 Views)

Attend Yabdi 2016 Ogun State Agribusiness Empowerment Summit / 2016 Yabdi Free States Agribusiness Empowerment Summit / Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by world1(m): 11:02pm On May 08, 2015
Hello house.
Agribusiness in Nigeria is taking new shapes and we all have to key into these unlimited opportunities.

The aim of the YABDI Lagos (SAIP) is to help develop and test new approaches to connecting innovative, growth oriented Agropreneurs to the knowledge, markets, networks and capital needed to advance their Agric based enterprises.

Interested Agropreneurs/individuals on this forum should state their area of interest.
e.g Livestocks, Crops, Vegetables, Agro-Processing, Marketing, Agric-finance, Logistics, Employment and Agro-Tourism.

Agriculture is blooming! It is forecasted as the next mega industry. The Market is more than the Supply.

Where would you rather be on October 1st independence day?

Come, Learn and be inspired at Yabdi 2015 summit !

Get ready for profitable, practical and Innovative training on Cucumber, Fish Culture, Plantain/Pineapple Cultivation and an introduction to free range Grasscutter/ Snail farming (including Practical and Q&A session) Come 1st October in Lagos.‎

Venue: LEADWAY ASSURANCE TRAINING CENTRE (LTC). ‎10, Abebe Village Road, Apex Mill Building Iganmu, Lagos.‎ (‎Directly opposite Nigeria breweries)

Time: 8:00am ‎
Fee: 15000 at the venue.‎
10000 (earlybird fee)

To participate Send your name and email to the Admin +2348065220074

For Exhibitions/Enquiries and Bookings call Admin.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by echoedwalls: 11:07pm On May 08, 2015
Hi,
I'm interested in Agro-processing,Logistics Employment and Agro-tourism .
What's next?
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by world1(m): 11:12pm On May 08, 2015
echoedwalls:
Hi mate, Thanks for the information. I'm interested in Agro-processing So,what's thE next stAge?.
Awesome
What form of Agriculture are you presently into?
You will get update about the program here on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by Adex001(m): 11:18pm On May 08, 2015
space booked..... ticket collected! grin .... Thank God its finally coming to Lagos.. I think I would like to go with crops, vegetables..

Can't wait..
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by world1(m): 11:30pm On May 08, 2015
YABDI STORMS LAGOS !

Youth in Agribusiness Development Initiative comes again!

With successful practical training events in Ogbomosho and Abeokuta respectively: where farmers and aspiring farmers were trained in crops like tomatoes, cucumber, watermelon and plantain.

See threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/2040352/nairaland-farmers-converge-ogbomosho-4

https://www.nairaland.com/2064436/practical-training-profitable-agribusiness-2015

successful farms have sprung up from partakers of that training.

YABDI is set to have another mega seminar/exhibition.

Holding in LAGOS soon,
it would be an exhibition of agribusiness ventures and ‎products.

we seek to know of any additional issues/topics the general public would like for us to train in so as to allocate time for them as necessary.

Organisations like...
National Export Promotion Council
Central Bank of Nigeria
AGOA
Representatives of several Banks in Nigeria
Federal Ministry of Agriculture
State Ministries of Agriculture
News Agencies...
would be represented and accessible at the event to showcase the different agricultural packages they have:‎

Because of our roots in nairaland we also seek to avail the 'nairaland agriculture giants' the opportunity to exhibit their products and services at the event.

To exhibit your product or service at the event:
Send your name, nairaland username, and product to be exhibited to this whatsapp no +234 806 522 0074

To indicate a particular area of agribusiness you would like to be given extra attention kindly state it here.

Thanks

3 Shares

Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by world1(m): 11:32pm On May 08, 2015
Adex001:
space booked..... ticket collected! grin .... Thank God its finally coming to Lagos.. I think I would like to go with crops, vegetables..

Can't wait..
Good.
See you there! !!!!

Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by drollster(m): 6:37am On May 09, 2015
This is great. I am interested in livestock, vegetables, marketing and agro processing. When is it holding so I can block my calendar for that period?
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by tunene66: 9:54am On May 09, 2015
How does one register
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by marjson(m): 9:59am On May 09, 2015
Interested. Agro processing and Logistics.
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by ajokbem: 11:20am On May 09, 2015
I'm interested in livestock, vegetable, agro processing and marketing
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by world1(m): 11:37am On May 09, 2015
drollster:
This is great. I am interested in livestock, vegetables, marketing and agro processing. When is it holding so I can block my calendar for that period?
We are yet to fixed the date because of our foreign partners. Don't worry we will surely keep you posted.
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by world1(m): 11:37am On May 09, 2015
ajokbem:
I'm interested in livestock, vegetable, agro processing and marketing
Ok
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by nikaShow(m): 9:50pm On May 09, 2015
This is great!
I was in the first 'free' training in ogbomosho and the second 'paid' training at abeokuta and I can say it was fantastic real life practical trainings and a great experience alltogether.

I'm really looking forward to this.

Me too, am interested in vegetables and agro-processing and 'packaging' grin
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by bamdexfarms(m): 12:05am On May 10, 2015
i couldn't make the abeokuta training. but this wont pass me by
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by olaeffect(m): 7:18am On May 10, 2015
Hoping to join you guys soon.
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by drollster(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2015
world1:

We are yet to fixed the date because of our foreign partners. Don't worry we will surely keep you posted.

Thank you.
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by samabidoye: 4:45pm On May 10, 2015
Kindly post info on Date, time, venue and mode of registration please
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by bintalabi(f): 5:05pm On May 10, 2015
I am interested in crop production
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by world1(m): 8:00pm On May 10, 2015
bintalabi:
I am interested in crop production
Noted
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by world1(m): 8:02pm On May 10, 2015
samabidoye:
Kindly post info on Date, time, venue and mode of registration please
Like i said earlier we are working on the modalities
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by world1(m): 8:02pm On May 10, 2015
olaeffect:
Hoping to join you guys soon.
Ok. We are expecting you soonest.
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by world1(m): 8:03pm On May 10, 2015
bamdexfarms:
i couldn't make the abeokuta training. but this wont pass me by
Amen
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by world1(m): 8:03pm On May 10, 2015
nikaShow:
This is great!
I was in the first 'free' training in ogbomosho and the second 'paid' training at abeokuta and I can say it was fantastic real life practical trainings and a great experience alltogether.

I'm really looking forward to this.

Me too, am interested in vegetables and agro-processing and 'packaging' grin
Ok. Noted
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by OmomejiS: 8:15pm On May 10, 2015
the reseach has shown that people are
obsessed about their weight. People that
are overweight from time to time will
attempt to maintain a normal weight. To
prevent weight gain or to maintain normal
weight, some people sterved themselves
and exercised excessively which is an
unhealthy way. At the same time, it will
lead to extreme weight lost that may
cause biological or psychological problem.
Thus, T5 FAT BURNERS is a drug that can
make you loss weight not below normal
weight. Also it is 100 percent free from
any side effects. Likewise, it works very
fast. Make your order here. http://
www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=OmomejiSuleiman

Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by world1(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2015
OmomejiS:
the reseach has shown that people are
obsessed about their weight. People that
are overweight from time to time will
attempt to maintain a normal weight. To
prevent weight gain or to maintain normal
weight, some people sterved themselves
and exercised excessively which is an
unhealthy way. At the same time, it will
lead to extreme weight lost that may
cause biological or psychological problem.
Thus, T5 FAT BURNERS is a drug that can
make you loss weight not below normal
weight. Also it is 100 percent free from
any side effects. Likewise, it works very
fast. Make your order here. http://
www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=OmomejiSuleiman

@Omomeji Suleimon
What is the meaning of this?
Please do the needful and remove this your fat burner advert from these page.
We are discussing serious Agribusiness issues here.
Once again Please remove it, Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by Theanointed3(f): 9:53pm On May 10, 2015
I am interested. Pls keep me posted on time and venue
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by Recs(m): 10:25pm On May 10, 2015
ORGANIC PLUS FERTILIZER (water Soluble)

Property and General Advantages:

The product which contains multiple small molecules of amino acids, peptides, chelates and their chelates with trace elements is a kind of natural NUTRITIONS for plants. It is non-poisonous, non-toxic and safe for the environment, which provides plants (vegetables, fruit trees, flowers and crops, e.t.c) with various nutrients.

Benefits:

Promotes the growth of plant roots, stems and leaves.
Improves the quality and flavor of the harvestable parts of crops significantly.
Enhances the drought resistance, infertility resistance, diseases and insect pests resistance of plants.
Helps the seeds germinate faster and stronger.
Improves soil structure and enhances the bioactivity of the soil.

Shelf Life: 24 Months
Suggested Use: Dilute into 1:1000 solution
Caution: Keep at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Endorsed by Nanjing Green Sky Biotechnology co., LTD

For SALES ORDERS & Business Opportunity, please contact:

Mr. Recs Olamide (www.greenworld.com.ng/fertilizer)
Suite 215 B, DBM Plaza,
Wuse, Zone 1, Abuja.
08139156051 or 07054301521
Green World Website for Products.
http://greenworldhealthcare.
http://greenworldfctabuja..com/
http://greenworldhealthcar..com

Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by OLAMIMO12(m): 3:16am On May 11, 2015
@ world1......reserve a seat for your boy pls.
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by world1(m): 5:36am On May 11, 2015
Theanointed3:
I am interested. Pls keep me posted on time and venue
sure.
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by world1(m): 5:37am On May 11, 2015
OLAMIMO12:
@ world1......reserve a seat for your boy pls.
Sure
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by OLAMIMO12(m): 12:06pm On May 11, 2015
world1:

Sure
grin
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by funstufz: 2:28pm On May 11, 2015
Date and venue, forget me not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Oil Needed. / Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates / How Calabar Rice City Project Will Generate Over N70bn Yearly – Gov. Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.