Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program (11154 Views)

Attend Yabdi 2016 Ogun State Agribusiness Empowerment Summit / 2016 Yabdi Free States Agribusiness Empowerment Summit / Yabdi Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment Summit 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by world1(m): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2015
jackbennie:

what of if u dont have up to 10k
Call Admin
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by world1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
funstufz:
Date and venue, forget me not.

Agriculture is blooming! It is forecasted as the next mega industry. The Market is more than the Supply.

Where would you rather be on October 1st independence day?

Come, Learn and be inspired at Yabdi 2015 summit !

With successful practical training events in Ogbomosho and Abeokuta gone by, successful farms sprung up from partakers of the training,

YABDI (Youth in Agribusiness Development Initiative) is set to expose you to immediately-practicable and profitable farming practices again!

Get ready for profitable, practical and Innovative training on Cucumber, Fish Culture, Plantain/Pineapple Cultivation and an introduction to free range Grasscutter/ Snail farming (including Practical and Q&A session) Come 1st October in Lagos.‎

Venue: LEADWAY ASSURANCE TRAINING CENTRE (LTC). ‎10, Abebe Village Road, Apex Mill Building Iganmu, Lagos.‎ (‎Directly opposite Nigeria breweries)

Time: 8:00am ‎
Fee: 15000 at the venue.‎
10000 (earlybird fee)

To participate Send your name and email to the Admin +2348065220074

For Exhibitions/Enquiries and Bookings call Admin.
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by world1(m): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
echoedwalls:
Hi,
I'm interested in Agro-processing,Logistics Employment and Agro-tourism .
What's next?
Venue: LEADWAY ASSURANCE TRAINING CENTRE (LTC). ‎10, Abebe Village Road, Apex Mill Building Iganmu, Lagos.‎ (‎Directly opposite Nigeria breweries)

10000 (earlybird fee)

Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by nikaShow(m): 5:39am On Sep 12, 2015
I just saw this!

This programme is going to be awesome!

Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by TheUnbeatable(m): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2015
@ World1 :

Nice work sir.

God's best!
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by world1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
TheUnbeatable:
@ World1 :

Nice work sir.

God's best!
Amen
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by world1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Agriculture is blooming! It is forecasted as the next mega industry. The Market is more than the Supply.

Where would you rather be on October 1st independence day?

Come, Learn and be inspired at Yabdi 2015 summit !

With successful practical training events in Ogbomosho and Abeokuta gone by, successful farms sprung up from partakers of the training,

YABDI (Youth in Agribusiness Development Initiative) is set to expose you to immediately-practicable and profitable farming practices again!

Get ready for profitable, practical and Innovative training on Cucumber, Fish Culture, Plantain/Pineapple Cultivation and an introduction to free range Grasscutter/ Snail farming (including Practical and Q&A session) Come 1st October in Lagos.‎

10000 (earlybird fee)

For Exhibitions/Enquiries and Bookings call Admin.

Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by cjay4luv: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Please include my number 07038513761.my name is kingsley.and how many days will it last.thanks In anticipation of your reply
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by nikaShow(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2015
I'm definitely going to be there! We have been waiting for this siiiiiiiiiiiiiince!

1 Like

Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by world1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
The Youth in Agribusiness Development and Innovation(YABDI) invites you to her Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment summit 2015.

A day full practical training on various crops and livestocks that will change your life for the better.

The training will be highly interactive with practical do it yourself demonstration on Cucumber, Plantain, Pineapple Cultivation and introduction to free range Grasscutter/Snail farming in Nigeria.

The training venue is LEADWAY ASSURANCE TRAINING CENTRE (LTC). 10, Abebe Village Road, Apex Mill Building (Roof Top) beside UBA Bank, along Nigerian Breweries, Iganmu - Lagos.

Date:1st October 2015
Time 8am to 5pm
Registration Fee: N10,000
Bank Details: MCUBE GLOBAL CONNECT LIMITED
Zenith Account No:1014183776

Join Practical and seasoned Agropreneurs like:
Mr Collins Amadi (https://www.nairaland.com/afrocatalyst) the Nigeria free range snail expert.

Mr Jasper Chidera (https://www.nairaland.com/jasper7) Foremost Cucumber Guru as he takes you through the Million naira cucumber business.

Mr Adewunmi Babafemi Samuel (https://www.nairaland.com/theunbeatable) MD Bsaideal integrated farm Akure, Ondo State. An highly versatile livestock farming expert will be revealing the step by step secret of grasscutter rearing business in Nigeria using modern techniques system.

Mr Akin Asher MD Asher Mobile fish farm Ibadan (https://www.nairaland.com/nikashow) will be teaching the secret of lucrative Modern/Mobile fish farming business.

Mr Adeniyi Sola Bunmi, Nigeria Agribusiness Transformation Ambassasor (https://www.nairaland.com/world1) as he takes you through Mega Opportunities in Plantain/ Pineapple Cultivation in Nigeria.

This is a training you don't want to miss.

If you have wondered where to spend your independence holiday on 1st October 2015, then look no further than the 1 day Lagos Practical Agribusiness Empowerment Summit that will transform your life.

Register for training today

Training cost ONLY N10,000

Certificate of Participation and Light refreshment included!

1 Like

Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by Joecole101: 1:58pm On May 04, 2016
Didnt knw what i had in my hands until i left,i had d opportunity of having my IT program at habdec, believe me WORLD1 is a genius. Add me to the group sir VICTOR 09039634371
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by HtwoOw: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2017
quomo:
Hello World1. I had previously requested to be included in the group. It seems this was never done. Kindly add my number- 08094506181 : Quomo.Thank you.

How gizzard dey be?
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by world1(m): 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
ONE-MONTH FREE AGRIBUSINESS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The agricultural sector is a sector with viable opportunities for young people to tap into. Agribusiness is a goldmine and so, we have mapped out strategies of getting young people involve in the green business through our ONE-MONTH FREE AGRIBUSINESS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM.

It is my greatest desire to see young people enroll for my 1 month 100% free mentorship and practical agribusiness empowerment boot camp specifically on the 4P Crops. (Plantain, Pawpaw, Pineapple and Potatoes). This specially design program comes with free accommodation on the farm for the period of one month.

APPLICANT ELIGIBILITY:
✔ Must be a Nigerian within the age of 18-50 and must be physically fit without any health related issues.
✔ Must have strong interest in agriculture and be willing to learn about the potentials of agriculture.
✔ Must be able to adhere to all the given instructions and regulations (no smoking, no alcoholic drinking etc)

Kindly note that this program is privately funded which requires no fees and charges from participants. Thus, there is need to strictly adhere to rules and regulations.

What participants needs to know and ITEMS NEEDED:
- Participants are responsible for their own food for the period of one month and they can buy their food from the farm kitchen
- Clothing
- Farm tools (simple farm tools) and
- Protective wears
- Participants will only take care of themselves and finance their traveling and other needs from their ends.
- Participants will need to sign a fitness form to document their health status that they can cope for the one month period.
- Any other miscellaneous expenses from participant's end

TRAINING DURATION:
The training is slated to hold for a period of 1 month on the farm from 20th April -20th May 2017, to enable participants have a rich knowledge of the four focus crops.

Highhill Agribusiness Development and Incubation Centre Nigeria
The Farmers Place.
Klm 18, Abk/Lag Expressway, Aaba-Sooro Village via Wasimi Town, Ewekoro Local Government Area, Ogun State.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd1rYZIbHJ5dNfqIg576G0T4WKJQMwGXHFyBwghOF7VOQLlIw/viewform
Re: Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program by Preprobiotics: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Oil Needed. / How Calabar Rice City Project Will Generate Over N70bn Yearly – Gov. Ayade / Diary Of A Pig Farmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.