Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters (36717 Views)

Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun / Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. / Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by disloman(m): 8:48am On May 09, 2015
kenex4ever:
which trouble ? Card reader didn't work and most polling units used manual. Do u think d 1.9million votes in kano are all card reader accredited.
U guys don't think n comprehend what u av read.Is it presidential or gubernatorial election we r discussing here?So dumb
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Nobody: 8:50am On May 09, 2015
disloman:
R u alive when d election bn done?Cos if u did,manual accreditation wasn't used in d governorship election.

Card readers were used n manual accreditation was used as well.

1 Like

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by disloman(m): 8:51am On May 09, 2015
ebhohimimen:
Use of card reader was a waste. If reli they wan to use those card reader verified buhari go shame ooooo
So that PDP can rig?SMH
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by QuotaSystem: 8:52am On May 09, 2015
Plus10:

Who receives/manages states allocation FG or SG?Dont be foolish!

Give me a rational reason why a father would crave what he shared to his children for their upkeep? Besides what links INEC's attempt to make sure polls are credible with APC craving oil producing states? I expect more from you.
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Mimicole(f): 8:54am On May 09, 2015
PROUDIGBO:

^^^YES!....Over 800,000 people used the manual process! You have a problem with that!
Yes! Every reasonable Nigerian should have a problem with that. For one, INEC issued a statement prior to d guber elections that, there should be no manual accreditation and where the card reader fails election should be postponed to the following day. So if election was not postponed in Rivers state and yet over 800,000 people were accredited manually, then I say it was nothing but sham!

1 Like

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Plus10(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2015
disloman:
R u alive when d election bn done?Cos if u did,manual accreditation wasn't used in d governorship election.
stop saying what you dont know both card readers and manual accreditations were used for governorship elections I wonder where you got that fat lies from
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by kenex4ever(m): 8:57am On May 09, 2015
disloman:
U guys don't think n comprehend what u av read.Is it presidential or gubernatorial election we r discussing here?So dumb
u r d dumb one here. Weda presidential or otherwise, rigging is rigging. Go ask jigawa people what apc did.
Weda u like it or not, amaechi can not win rivers even if it is to b re-ran 5times.
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by sonnel: 8:59am On May 09, 2015
Only 292,000 got accredited in Rivers State but in Kano State 2000000 got accredited. APC and there wahala,una don win federal wetin una dey find again?

1 Like

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by QuotaSystem: 9:00am On May 09, 2015
omonnakoda:
Is this a fact ? Have you got a source for this?

Yes. The INEC Chairman's spokesman confirmed it himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D9awRiWM2s
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by disloman(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2015
kenex4ever:
u r d dumb one here. Weda presidential or otherwise, rigging is rigging. Go ask jigawa people what apc did.
Weda u like it or not, amaechi can not win rivers even if it is to b re-ran 5times.
Re-ran?don't get work-up then,Let dem organise another election n let c .
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Jesusloveyou: 9:07am On May 09, 2015
chigoizie7:

I wonder why so many imbeciles are so keen on displaying their imbecility on this kind of forum, even the topic alone stated it categorically that card reader only accredited 292,000 voters. were did u get your own figures of total accreditation of both card reader and manual to be 292,000? Another question u will ask yourself stupid self is this,how many number of registered voters did rivers have? And how many were accredited? During presidential election 10million went through card reader amd the rest were by manual, mind u GEJ has up to 12million votes while GMB has up to 14million votes let me forget about other political parties that contested and how many votes they had, just GEJ and GMB alone is a total of 26 million votes out of 10million accredited by card reader,by extension, the remaining 16million were by manual. What is the difference between the presidential election and rivers state election?

U see, there is a big difference between being able to read and being able to read and assimilate, and u so lack the later.

I am not in support of either wike or anyone.
I am only pissed by our so called graduates or enlightened people being so ill informed that they just open their mouth and talk as if they did not pass through primary school.
ur mumurism pass mumu, it is a know fact that election did not hold in many part of d state,before casting of vote,ur pvc was check with card reader and manually by checking if ur name and picture in d register sheet match with ur pvc,before marking ur finger with ilk to prove that u are be accredited, which d card reader total to be 292,000 accredited voters before casting of vote, meanwhile not all that mark finger or accredited actually vote, that means d actual vote cast are less than d 292,000 accredited. N.B - if i am wrong,correct me, no insult
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by obinoral1179(m): 9:09am On May 09, 2015
It will only take a first class rigger to rig the last election with the used of CR.
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by kenex4ever(m): 9:09am On May 09, 2015
disloman:
Re-ran?don't get work-up then,Let dem organise another election n let c .
do u have any issue with my using re-ran? "Worked up, let's c"
Take note
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by omonnakoda: 9:10am On May 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Yes. The INEC Chairman's spokesman confirmed it himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D9awRiWM2s
I have seen the video it was made before the election and indicates INTENT it does not tell us what happened. Remember what you said and consider whether this video backs it up
QuotaSystem:

and as such automatic accreditation was the ONLY permitted method.
We cannot reasonably or legally draw that conclusion from this video there must be evidence from after or during the election

I am not saying you are wrong but that video is not really sufficient proof that Manual accreditaion DID not take place. We must not forget that it is the same INEC that released the result and by implication are saying that indeed THERE WAS MANUAL ACCREDITATION
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by nkem123(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2015
only a clown, bigots, and perverts will pretend that they never knew election results were written in Rivers state.
I keep telling ppl, Wike can never rule Rivers State, quote me anyday I will echo again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by nationwide1(m): 9:12am On May 09, 2015
SkyBlue1:

For the sake of which peace? I don't understand how Nigerians think some times I really don't. If you want peace go to the polls and secure the mandate of the people. I don't get how intimidating the populace and imposing yourself on a people without their mandate is seen as a maintaining peace. Nigerian thinking everything is upside down, must we be so frigging backwards? You saw as UK just concluded its elections and you are not ashamed to be saying this. . .
Make your points and stop comparing Nigeria with UK. UK allows Nigerians to stand for election and win to be MPs in a foreign country.

Here in Nigeria some Nigerians are not allowed to vote for candidates of their choices and some people openly applaud it.

During the last elections, many were threatened with death and some were killed for even pasting posters of some candidates on their fences.

To the topic, I don't support rigging for anyone but if it's only the numbers of voters accredited by card readers are what would be used for validation of election results, then all the elections will be annulled.

Last time I checked, Jega said where card readers failed, manual accreditation should be employed. So why the fuss?

1 Like

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Sweetguy25: 9:15am On May 09, 2015
Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike will be governor of Rivers State for four years and will be reelected to lead another four years. Amaechi and everybody in the APC are like rats to Wike and the people of Rivers State.

3 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Nobody: 9:15am On May 09, 2015
So many of you that is busy writing rubbish have never been to Rivers before, rivers people didn't vote for Dakuku in masses cuz of he stood against God. That's were he lost rivers love
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Buhari1(m): 9:17am On May 09, 2015
psucc:
No sir!!!! Rivers State cannot be treated in isolation. Where The CR fails, manual accreditation suffice. Or else we would have to start from the Presidential election where child-voters were reported.

APC should also accept their defeat where one exist and not grabbing, grabbing, grabbing and always grabbing.

Hmmmmm. Na serious anger u take write dis reply.

Anyways, Sai Baba
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Sunnymatey(m): 9:19am On May 09, 2015
Gudluck Jonathan has the powers to contest the result declared by INEC in the presidential election and posibly declare himself winer, but he chose not to because of the blood that will be spill by such act, in the same vain let Amechi and APC avoid further killings by allowing the statosquo. Else the entire Rivers people might ask for his head.
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by kinibigdeal(m): 9:21am On May 09, 2015
I think sahara reporters are dull...in my poling unit, the card reader recorded 300 and 1550 voted. It was simply due to the malfunction of the card reader while we opt for the manual method before it was fixed. What we should challenge is if the numbers that voted are more than those accredited or rather more than the register voters in the state all together. As far as am concern this is not a case

1 Like

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Plus10(m): 9:24am On May 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Give me a rational reason why a father would crave what he shared to his children for their upkeep? Besides what links INEC's attempt to make sure polls are credible with APC craving oil producing states? I expect more from you.
oh you think apc being the father at the center means they have complete control of the resources without allocating the right amount to oil producing states.Besides their major fear is that pdp controlling oil states means fund wouldnt be a major challenge for them in runing its party affairs.Ask ameachi how much he alone contributed to fund buhari's campaign all courtesy of rivers state treasury.So apc knows the worth of those oil producing states that's why they are trying every means to aleast have one.Unfortunately it's too late for them

1 Like

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by dan55: 9:24am On May 09, 2015
SkyBlue1:

There was no election in Rivers State. Everybody with a sincere heart who is not so compromised by "anywhere belle face" politics knows this to be true. If Wike won the mandate of the people then no issues to fear here. Myopic people see this as an "attack" on the PDP. People with sense see this as making a firm statement against electoral malpractise. This is saying you may rig, but justice will catch up with you. We need to stamp out do or die electioneering in Nigeria. We need to get the electoral process right. It is the critical building block in a democracy. This is not about Goodluck or Buhari or Wike or PDP or APC.
I wonder why so many imbeciles are so keen on
displaying their imbecility on this kind of forum,
even the topic alone stated it categorically that
card reader only accredited 292,000 voters.
were did u get your own figures of total
accreditation of both card reader and manual
to be 292,000? Another question u will ask
yourself silly self is this,how many number of
registered voters did rivers have? And how
many were accredited? During presidential
election 10million went through card reader
amd the rest were by manual, mind u GEJ has
up to 12million votes while GMB has up to
14million votes let me forget about other
political parties that contested and how many
votes they had, just GEJ and GMB alone is a
total of 26 million votes out of 10million
accredited by card reader,by extension, the
remaining 16million were by manual. What is
the difference between the presidential
election and rivers state election?
U see, there is a big difference between being
able to read and being able to read and
assimilate, and u so lack the later.
I am only pissed by our so called graduates or
enlightened people being so ill informed that
they just open their mouth and talk as if they
did not pass through primary school.

1 Like

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by highmood(m): 9:25am On May 09, 2015
disloman:
Then,don't b scared of another election taking place if u believe what u wrote.
no one is scared of any election, even the umpire knows that the process that saw Buhari to be a winner is not credible and fair and if he says otherwise, people from those places will demand otherwise too. But then, what is good for the goose is good for the gender. If it is contested in these two states, maybe the president and other PDP governors who just congratulated in other for peace to reign would demand that the election is completely cancelled and re-conducted even if heaven wants to fall.
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by dan55: 9:26am On May 09, 2015
PROUDIGBO:

^^^YES!....Over 800,000 people used the manual process! You have a problem with that!
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by dan55: 9:27am On May 09, 2015
braine:

LOL. That is simply crazy, bro, and you know it.
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by MizMyColi(f): 9:27am On May 09, 2015
The fatuitious hypocrisy I see on this thread is alarming...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by dan55: 9:29am On May 09, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I have stated this severally, Wike reign as a governor will be shorter than that of Omehia! Though Wike will have upper hand cos he is going straight to life imprisonment for murder!

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Donmodel(m): 9:29am On May 09, 2015
my own is let Rivers state peoples votes count, who wins is non of my biz

1 Like

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by dan55: 9:30am On May 09, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
did d manuel process tell u 1.5m voters were accreditated? both manuel and card reader accreditate 292,000 voters,not 1.5 m.
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by winnieG1(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2015
To be sincere, 2015 election was the most fraudulent election in Nigerian History, not because PDP loose (I'm no fan of that deceitful party) but because INEC failed woefully in all aspect. Why single out rivers State, does the card reader record up to 20% of the votes in Kano, Jigawa, Anambra, Kaduna, etc.
Imagine INEC registering and giving under aged and even allowing them to vote up North, you dare not see such thing in the South (SW,SE and SS)
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by dan55: 9:32am On May 09, 2015
braine:

Please keep quiet. You mean to say over 800,000 people used the manual process?? Stop being naïve, wake up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporters Attack Reuben Abati On Twitter. / Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School / Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.