Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,912 members, 7,838,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters (36726 Views)

Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun / Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. / Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by braine(m): 12:02am On May 09, 2015
psucc:

. . . and you MUST stop insulting people because you are offered free data allowance.

Hhhaaaaahaha, were you actually accredited using the CR? Let's start from.

First of all, I pay for my data.

Secondly, I was inadvertently unable to vote. And if I could have voted, I wouldn't have had any issues as no one had any issue in my polling unit and ward. So, I still stand by what I said.

6 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by YoursGEJ(m): 12:02am On May 09, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Nobody: 12:05am On May 09, 2015
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by jrupa(m): 12:06am On May 09, 2015
londongal03:
Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters In Rivers State, But Nyeson Wike Won By 1,029 million votes...source Sahara Reporters
Sorry but why would Barr. Nyeson Wike be in trouble?? If such situations comes up,was he the one that conducted the election

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by tucky200(m): 12:10am On May 09, 2015
Beta breeze go soon blow
Fowl yansh go open wiiiide !!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Jesusloveyou: 12:11am On May 09, 2015
PROUDIGBO:

^^^Don't mind the fools! They've got their Lagos and kano....two critical cities in their strongholds; yet somehow they've imagined they can come into PDPs stonghold of the SE/SS and grab Port Harcourt as well!

They had better concentrate on forming a gov't at the center and Rivers State the fuc/k alone!

Fools!
is it mouth u wil use to see stronghold?,abi no be thru election,if d election is free and fair south south can be apc stronghold,it is d electorate that wil decide d winner,not d millions of pple in d street without pvc,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Nobody: 12:13am On May 09, 2015
jrupa:
Sorry but why would Barr. Nyeson Wike be in trouble?? If such situations comes up,was he the one that conducted the election
There Was No Election In Rivers State

7 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Nobody: 12:18am On May 09, 2015
PDP thugs came to my polling unit,school of handicap creek road Portharcourt with cane to flog anyone voting for APC.I left without voting when they started beating one APC guy recording with phone.

5 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Nobody: 12:21am On May 09, 2015
Nigerins are displeased with what happened in Rivers. No elections but results are announced and those who did fraud are celebrating as winners. The most painful aspect is how people come online to defend these criminals who cheat

6 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by dustmalik: 12:22am On May 09, 2015
I just checked their website and it wasn't there. Was it only posted on their twitter account?

6 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by agabaI23(m): 12:30am On May 09, 2015
SkyBlue1:

For the sake of which peace? I don't understand how Nigerians think some times I really don't. If you want peace go to the polls and secure the mandate of the people. I don't get how intimidating the populace and imposing yourself on a people without their mandate is seen as a maintaining peace. Nigerian thinking everything is upside down, must we be so frigging backwards? You saw as UK just concluded its elections and you are not ashamed to be saying this. . .
Like it was done in Kano and Jigawa? Or you did not see the Jigawa video clip.
Make we hear word. APC be like Im a saint

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by jrupa(m): 12:31am On May 09, 2015
londongal03:
There Was No Election In Rivers State
Then INEC should be blame rather than saying "Wike is in trouble". No election was conducted yet results were released? Abeg they should do a re-run or forever remain silent. APC supporters look for a more convincing report jare.........................................

3 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by SkyBlue1: 12:36am On May 09, 2015
agabaI23:
Like it was done in Kano and Jigawa? Or you did not see the Jigawa video clip.
Make we word. APC be like Im a saint

Then take it to the tribunals. You can read and comprehend I assume . . .

4 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by SkyBlue1: 12:37am On May 09, 2015
jrupa:
Then INEC should be blame rather than saying "Wike is in trouble". No election was conducted yet results were released? Abeg they should do a re-run or forever remain silent. APC supporters look for a more convincing report jare.........................................

The intimidation and violence and deaths . . . . that was purely INEC as well? Let us keep deceiving ourselves, the truth will come out soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by jrupa(m): 12:39am On May 09, 2015
londongal03:
Nigerins are displeased with what happened in Rivers. No elections but results are announced and those who did fraud are celebrating as winners. The most painful aspect is how people come online to defend these criminals who cheat
The issue of underage voters doesn't make you feel ashamed of calling another man a criminal/cheat abi?? Try and build your house alright before blaming the weather.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by jrupa(m): 12:45am On May 09, 2015
SkyBlue1:

The intimidation and violence and deaths . . . . that was purely INEC as well? Let us keep deceiving ourselves, the truth will come out soon.
Election violence should not be ascribe to any party unless you possess a credible evidence. What happened to cancellation? why didn't INEC cancel the elections

3 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Chigold101(m): 4:26am On May 09, 2015
londongal03:
This is why Jega is a genus.
Wike in trouble at the tribunal
this sahara reporter are at their best once more... lies...

what happened in northern states or is it only the places won by PDP to card reader proves rigging?
Jega is a GRAND THIEF

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by blaqoracle: 5:10am On May 09, 2015
psucc:
No sir!!!! Rivers State cannot be treated in isolation. Where The CR fails, manual accreditation suffice. Or else we would have to start from the Presidential election where child-voters were reported.

APC should also accept their defeat where one exist and not grabbing, grabbing, grabbing and always grabbing.
no wonder you did not pass your waec.

4 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by blaqoracle: 5:13am On May 09, 2015
PROUDIGBO:

^^^YES!....Over 800,000 people used the manual process! You have a problem with that!
and those 800000 people all voted for pdp alone. No wonder Biafra failed.

3 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by abdulwastecx(m): 6:36am On May 09, 2015
PROUDIGBO:

^^^YES!....Over 800,000 people used the manual process! You have a problem with that!

voters turnout was very low in rivers state....i was in port Harcourt during the election. widespread rigging was recorded in many areas, youth corp members were bribed up to N300,000 in abio akpo local government alone

4 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Ilekeh(f): 6:38am On May 09, 2015
#truckpusher

I need you to explain this.... lipsrsealed
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Truckpusher(m): 6:42am On May 09, 2015
Ilekeh:
#truckpusher

I need you to explain this.... lipsrsealed
No explanation of any kind is needed here.

Touch Rivers State and expect economic chaos.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by chamboy(m): 6:50am On May 09, 2015
PROUDIGBO:

^^^Don't mind the fools! They've got their Lagos and kano....two critical cities in their strongholds; yet somehow they've imagined they can come into PDPs stonghold of the SE/SS and grab Port Harcourt as well!

They had better concentrate on forming a gov't at the center and Rivers State the fuc/k alone!

Fools!
Y are u spewing thrash na

3 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Ilekeh(f): 6:53am On May 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
No explanation of any kind is needed here.

Touch Rivers State and expect economic chaos.

So you're okay with the evidence of fraud? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Emphany: 6:59am On May 09, 2015
APC supporters/members will never allow other party members rest. Must you win all states and must there be trouble if you don't? You people are too troublesome and aggressive. Abeg make the may 29th stop dey catwalk,at least lets see what your almighty Buhari has to offer.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by chacoonder(m): 7:02am On May 09, 2015
He's a "goner" already.
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Truckpusher(m): 7:03am On May 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

So you're okay with the evidence of fraud? undecided
Until you expose the unprecedented fraud that took place in the North ,I think you should just keep quiet.Hypocrisy is a disease.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Ilekeh(f): 7:04am On May 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Until you expose the unprecedented fraud that took place in the North ,I think you should just keep quiet.Hypocrisy is a disease.

I see....... any empirical evidence?

3 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Truckpusher(m): 7:06am On May 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

I see....... any empirical evidence?
The fact that Jonathan left without contesting the election results from the North doesn't make it anything close to being credible.

Why don't you ask that bastard called Amaechi to accept defeat and let peace reign just like Jonathan did.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by chacoonder(m): 7:07am On May 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
You remind me of Orubebe grin

9 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by MyMouth(m): 7:10am On May 09, 2015
psucc:
No sir!!!! Rivers State cannot be treated in isolation. Where The CR fails, manual accreditation suffice. Or else we would have to start from the Presidential election where child-voters were reported.

APC should also accept their defeat where one exist and not grabbing, grabbing, grabbing and always grabbing.
Manuel accreditation applied only in the presidential elections. What INEC said for the governorship elections was that card reader would be strictly used, and in places where card reader fails, election should be postponed to the next day! That was why there were elections in some place on sunday!

6 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Ilekeh(f): 7:11am On May 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
The fact that Jonathan left without contesting the election results from the North doesn't make it anything close to being credible.

Why don't you ask that bastard called Amaechi to accept defeat and let peace reign just like Jonathan did.

Why are you getting angry at me and Amaechi? undecided

I only asked a question. GEJ couldn't contest else he'd have been gbagbo-ed.....we don't want him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity / BREAKING: Amosun’s Aide Dies, SSG Injured In Auto Crash / Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.