Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) (10826 Views)

Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) / Robbers Invade Peace Mass Transit Park In Nsukka / Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by EzehM(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2005
I stumbled onto this site thinking my alumni finally has a web site to be proud of:
www.universityofnigeria.com/

But it wasn't - It was a site that potrays Nigeria as world leaders of Ethical Business Studies.
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by Seun(m): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2005
The real University of Nigeria, Nsuka website is:
www.unn-edu.net

It's a pity that the scammers have damaged our reputation this badly sad
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by hotangel2(f): 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2005
Are you saying there's no school like that? How sad. cry
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by drbigdaddyg(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2005
@Hotangel, there is a website for university of Nigeria Nsukka not University of Nigeria.

Seun has put it up>>>>>>>>>>> www.unn-edu.net

You can see it for urself.
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by Hunter(m): 7:59am On Oct 17, 2005
I suspect that the top site is more of a joke site than anything tongue
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by drbigdaddyg(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2005
Give a try my dear
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by ocho(f): 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2005
hey, i didn't see university of BAUCHI on the site.   cry
oh wait! it's called ATBU BAUCHI,i'm guessing it's not there because it's a federal university.still, cry
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by larger20(m): 5:22am On Jan 18, 2006
Pls check this site..is this real nigerians??

http://www.universityofnigeria.com
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by chillin(f): 5:27am On Jan 18, 2006
the site looks soooo weird!! uhmmm therez sumn fishyy about it!! what u think larger??
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by larger20(m): 5:32am On Jan 18, 2006
Looks like people can enrool in 419 classes in nigeria..there is nothing i cant see. check this out

http://lagos.universityofnigeria.com/courses.htm
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by chillin(f): 6:07am On Jan 18, 2006
larger_20:

Looks like people can enrool in 419 classes in nigeria..there is nothing i can't see. check this out

http://lagos.universityofnigeria.com/courses.htm

enroll in 419 classes ehh... u can clearly see how fake it is...the site, links, everyyything!!

OMG!!!! shocked no wayyyyy all theze fuggin scams u see allova the place are really gettin on my nerve!!! angry terribleeeee .....one day would surely be one day!!!!
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by alheri(f): 10:15am On Jan 18, 2006
yeah, larger 20. Very fishy and stinks real bad too. Imagine! It must be a joke cause I cant believe someone would actually seriously do that.
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by chillin(f): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2006
ohhh nooo itz not a joke! thoze guyz are scammerss!!
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by tunjikrown(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2006
The site is not real ooooooooooooooo.!!!!! BEWARE!! shocked
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by chillin(f): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2006
heyy tunji plssssssss say it louderrrrr so ppl get d damn thang!!!
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by da808cutie(f): 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2006
that's so hilarious. "professor" anneth musa looks like she just had a fight in the market.
sad thing is, some people will buy the idea hook, line n sinker sad
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by IAH(f): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2006
It's not scam. Can't you see that they are just using the site to mock you Nigerians?
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by hotangel2(f): 12:20am On Jan 19, 2006
It's a fake site. A topic was made about it. I dunno the real site for UNN.. (university of nigeria Nnsu..summin). Anyways' that's a fake site.
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by Rolly: 12:25am On Jan 19, 2006
hey, u guys chiil out! UN means universities of nigeria not one university but all the nigerian universiteis like, Unilag, Unigawgs and places like that o! i dont think its scam o ! *shocked*
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by gbengaijot(m): 12:53am On Jan 19, 2006
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by mochafella(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2006
Please,

that University of Nigeria site looks like a fraud, take a look at the alumni page and laugh your ass off

grin grin grin
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by Icon(m): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2006
419 people...
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by spunk(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2006
hey rolly,

l agree with you.it is all nigerian universities and not unn as supposed, but the facts still remain we cannot rule out a scam in this thing.
The way the site be self make all man dey careful!
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by pojutime(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2006
Hi guys,

I just saw the site and I am afraid. Its really a big indictment. I think we should sue those guys. Seun do you think theres any legal action we can take against them?

Keep up the good work.
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by larger20(m): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2006
Actually that is a good plan..maybe forward the website to the fedral government to see what they can do about it...
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by africanboy(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2006
Information about the Registrars of this site
Registrant:
Pym Pelil +1.2063330580
Pym Pelil
Box 724
Mt Hagen,WHP,PG na

Domain Name:universityofnigeria.com
Record last updated at 2004-09-19 20:51:01
Record created on 2004/3/6
Record expired on 2009/3/6

Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.universityofnigeria.com ns2.universityofnigeria.com

Administrator:
name: Pym Pelil
mail: tel: +1.2063330580
org: Pym Pelil

address: Box 724
city: Mt Hagen
,province: WHP
,country: PG
postcode: na

Technical Contactor:

Billing Contactor:
name: ps

Registration Service Provider:
name: PS Services
tel: +1.2068886103
fax: +1.2068886103
web:http://
http://www.whois.ws/whois-com/ip-address/universityofnigeria.com/

obviously some jerks who have nothing better to do with their time.

but this was done by NIGERIAS, otherwise how would they know all those places - SABO,
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by larger20(m): 1:05am On Feb 08, 2006
africanboy:

Information about the Registrars of this site
Registrant:
Pym Pelil +1.2063330580
Pym Pelil
Box 724
Mt Hagen,WHP,PG na

Domain Name:universityofnigeria.com
Record last updated at 2004-09-19 20:51:01
Record created on 2004/3/6
Record expired on 2009/3/6

Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.universityofnigeria.com ns2.universityofnigeria.com

Administrator:

Technical Contactor:

Billing Contactor:
name: ps

Registration Service Provider:
name: PS Services
tel: +1.2068886103
fax: +1.2068886103
web:http://
http://www.whois.ws/whois-com/ip-address/universityofnigeria.com/

obviously some jerks who have nothing better to do with their time.

but this was done by NIGERIAS, otherwise how would they know all those places - SABO,

Thanks for providing the information, i will report them to ICAAN and then officially file a law suit to make some money .that is the intresting part of the story
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by Al(m): 1:54am On Mar 01, 2006
For those of you who do not yet know it, this is an ongoing attempt to "debase and degrade" the quality of education obtained by most hardworking Nigerians from Nigeria, as a result of the proliferation of 419!  Every country in world has something it leaves for posterity, regrettably though, ours hasn't been anything fantastic!  Irrespective of the activities of some of us, there are some who are still very hardworking, and earns every penny they make!  TO THOSE, I SAY LET'S STAND AND REJECT ANY FORM(S) OF INSULTS DIRECTED TO THE HARDWORKING MEN AND WOMEN WHO, EVERYDAY ARE WORKING HARD TO RESTORE THE DIGNITY OF NIGERIA!
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by alexis(m): 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2006
Boys - some of you boys do some digging and find out if it is legitimate or not, as in be 100% sure. I just traced their IP and it's a registered IP in the states belonging to a company called HostForWeb Inc. HostForWeb Inc is a web hosting company, upon reading their dispute policy, they boys hosting http://www.universityofnigeria.com/ can be shut down if we can prove that the site is illegal and a scam. In order words, is the sire rippin gpeople off of their money or these boys are just cyber squatting?
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by larger20(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2006
Hello all

I have started negociation to close the site
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by Seun(m): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2006
How far? Have you succeeded in taking down the site?
Re: UniversityOfNigeria.com (NOT University of Nigeria, Nsukka) by imoh81(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2006

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Storms A Man's Home Guarded By Tiger, See What Happened Next / BREAKING: Atheist Mubarak Bala To Be Executed Without Trial / Two Illegal Gold Dealers Forfeit N39m, Property To FG (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.