Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

DV Lottery 2016 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV Lottery 2016 (2105 Views)

Canada Cautions Nigerians Against Rumoured Visa Lottery / Dv Lottery Photos / A Friend Won Dv Lottery 2015-pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DV Lottery 2016 by OldbreeD: 11:41pm On May 08, 2015
Hello,
I have been selected for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program 2016, and while was filling the DS-260 form I got stuck in the "Permanent Residence" part.
My problem is that there is no one I know in USA, no relatives nor friends, and some suggested to fill a random address and find a correct address before interview, and others suggested to write "not yet known".
I don't want to make a mistake filling the form, so I am asking what is the best way to fill this part of the form.
Re: DV Lottery 2016 by sobastical: 11:50pm On May 08, 2015
OldbreeD:
Hello,
I have been selected for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program 2016, and while was filling the DS-260 form I got stuck in the "Permanent Residence" part.
My problem is that there is no one I know in USA, no relatives nor friends, and some suggested to fill a random address and find a correct address before interview, and others suggested to write "not yet known".
I don't want to make a mistake filling the form, so I am asking what is the best way to fill this part of the form.

Are you a Nigerian? and where are you in Nigeria?
Re: DV Lottery 2016 by OldbreeD: 9:01pm On May 09, 2015
sobastical:

Are you a Nigerian? and where are you in Nigeria?

I am not Nigerian, I am Algerian...I need help on the matter

1 Like

Re: DV Lottery 2016 by onye132(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2015
OK.....good u can call any of their number
Re: DV Lottery 2016 by OldbreeD: 10:02pm On May 09, 2015
onye132:
OK.....good u can call any of their number

What number,? its an online form and I am stuck in that section
Re: DV Lottery 2016 by sobastical: 10:07pm On May 09, 2015
OldbreeD:

I am not Nigerian, I am Algerian...I need help on the matter

Oh okay... justwise please come to the rescue
Re: DV Lottery 2016 by zeezahbee(f): 11:20pm On May 09, 2015
Just fill not yet known .
Re: DV Lottery 2016 by scofield2(m): 2:32pm On May 15, 2015
OldbreeD:
Hello,

You defiantly need that address but for now you can go on with filling the form without the address while you try to get one. After some months they will send you a mail that your process is on hold. I will quote exactly how it was quoted "
The DS-230 Part 1 you submitted for the principal applicant was incomplete. In order to continue processing your visa application the following information for the Principal Applicant must be completed and returned to Kentucky Consular Center. Please include your case number, Principal Applicant's name, and complete date of birth in the following format (MMDDYYYY):

• DS-230 Part 1, Question # 10 & 11, US address missing.
but you can send it to them by email once you have it. But I strongly believe if u do not provide it your visa no. Can be delayed. GL

(1) (Reply)

Total Blackout Experienced At Abuja International Airport. See Photos / Is Virgin Nigeria Fraudulent? I Cant Understand Their New Tactics / Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.