Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Evangelism! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelism! (830 Views)

How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) / 7 Ways To Practice Effective Evangelism / Six Benefits Of Evangelism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evangelism! by yvonne111(f): 2:47am On May 09, 2015
do you have it in you to evanglise then you dont know how to go about it? Maybe you are the shy type or its lack of fund etc...you can start here by preaching Gods message here...life touching messages,you never can tell you might touch lives in the process...
Prayer:as people view this thread to know more about your word...touch their hearts to know the way to eternal life...and bring them to repentance(amen)...you are free to preach the word dats if it Gods word...you can also ask questions
Re: Evangelism! by yvonne111(f): 3:12am On May 09, 2015
Corinthians 7:10 "for godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation,not to be regretted,but the sorrow of the world produces death" when i was reading my bible this morning,i just couldn't take my mind off this particular verse.what is godly sorrow? What is sorrow of the world?,what is the difference between godly sorrow and sorrow of the world? If you go through "verse 9"u will realise that paul told the people that they were sorry in a godly manner because they accepted the content of the letter he wrote to them which brought about their repentance...you can read a particular verse in the scripture and you are sorry so you try to amend your ways that is 'godly sorrow',so godly sorrow can also mean being sorry....you dont regret being sorry for your sin because you can never regret repenting and confessing your sins or making new resolutions anytime you receive the word and you are sorry.verse 10"the sorrow of the world produces death" romans 6:23 makes us understand that the wage of a sin is death. What produces death? Sin,if you are entangled in the sorrow of the world without repenting or being sorry then it leads to death.corinthians 7verse 10"for godly sorrow produces repentance"if you are not sorry for your sins then you can not repent and if you dont repent you are trapped in worldly sorrow which leads to death.
Prayer:lord am sorry for my sins...break the yolk of wordly sorrow in my life...help me,direct me and teach me to abide in your truth in jesus name amen
Re: Evangelism! by kazyhm(m): 12:32pm On May 19, 2018
yvonne111:
Corinthians 7:10 "for godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation,not to be regretted,but the sorrow of the world produces death" when i was reading my bible this morning,i just couldn't take my mind off this particular verse.what is godly sorrow? What is sorrow of the world?,what is the difference between godly sorrow and sorrow of the world? If you go through "verse 9"u will realise that paul told the people that they were sorry in a godly manner because they accepted the content of the letter he wrote to them which brought about their repentance...you can read a particular verse in the scripture and you are sorry so you try to amend your ways that is 'godly sorrow',so godly sorrow can also mean being sorry....you dont regret being sorry for your sin because you can never regret repenting and confessing your sins or making new resolutions anytime you receive the word and you are sorry.verse 10"the sorrow of the world produces death" romans 6:23 makes us understand that the wage of a sin is death. What produces death? Sin,if you are entangled in the sorrow of the world without repenting or being sorry then it leads to death.corinthians 7verse 10"for godly sorrow produces repentance"if you are not sorry for your sins then you can not repent and if you dont repent you are trapped in worldly sorrow which leads to death.
Prayer:lord am sorry for my sins...break the yolk of wordly sorrow in my life...help me,direct me and teach me to abide in your truth in jesus name amen

i hope you read pm......haven't send yet though

(1) (Reply)

Praise And Worship Album, Why You Need To Choose Praise At All Time. / My Opinion About Christianity / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.