Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape (62533 Views)

Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) / 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos / Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by chynes(f): 11:09am On May 09, 2015
xmich:
That girl is nothing but a liar,so she want to make me believe that all those days of fucking she never out of willingness entered Emma's room or had never agreed "to" in negotiation or received money or any thing in return,
well the girls story remains liar till i hear from Emmashockedshocked

This is why i like going for ladies 2yrs older than me gringringrin but Emma if finally you forcefully did all this then i will be leading the castrating team my self and your balls will be used to appease the gods.
Are you draft? She was 10yrs old. What's wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by chynes(f): 11:11am On May 09, 2015
sauceny:
Hmmmmm......how was she able to give the actual number of the rape occurrence¿

A phycologist wouldn't buy her idea of lies,because someone in distress wouldn't have time counting her ordeal....Although she might be raped,but certainly not 14 times.
Yes Mr smart pants.. Sleeping with a 10 yr old "might be rape"? . people like you need to be investigated walahi
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by weyreypey: 11:13am On May 09, 2015
talk2hb1:
Where are the gods?
This is a story for the gods. undecided undecided undecided
Rapist alert!
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Nobody: 11:14am On May 09, 2015
chynes:
Yes Mr smart pants.. Sleeping with a 10 yr old "might be rape"? . people like you need to be investigated walahi

Really¿
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by rabzy: 11:14am On May 09, 2015
xmich:
That girl is nothing but a liar,so she want to make me believe that all those days of fucking she never out of willingness entered Emma's room or had never agreed "to" in negotiation or received money or any thing in return,

This is why i like going for ladies 2yrs older than me gringringrin but Emma if finally you forcefully did all this then i will be leading the castrating team my self and your balls will be used to appease the gods.

Let's even forget about the rape, so if a 10 years old kid has a crush on you and she obviously wouldn't mind sex, you would sleep with her. You are not suppose to have sex with a kid no matter the circumstances. What is wrong with pple these days, who are raising all these pple. I absolutely don't know where you guys crawl out of.

1 Like

Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by chynes(f): 11:16am On May 09, 2015
Everydaeguy:
d mother sent her 10yr old daughter on an errand n ddnt get bothered wen she came home late.she was coming back frm d errand her mum sent her too wen emmanuel called her n she entered his house,was gagged and raped,she was 10years old then right.after raping her he gave her a cloth to wipe d blood off her body and wen she dd he rquested d cloth back whc d girl hesitated,a 10years old girlshe ddnt scream wen she was being perforated,no struggles,she ddnt even tell her mum,wot cud a 10yr old girl be scared of,and anytime this emmanuel invites her to his house,she would still go there...#this is Nonesense...this story doesn't add up...well,they say nothing is impossible,am jst finding it hard to believe...
of course you didn't see where she said he covered her mouth and his friend Jerome pinned her down? All of you making excuses or trying to blame a 10yr old for this are sick.

1 Like

Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Nobody: 11:19am On May 09, 2015
ziqqz:
na wa to guys o. this is nothing but sexual frustration.
how do they even get turned on by 10/14 year olds?
even when i try to imagine it, na so my something go dey shrink dey lose weight and height

PICTURES OR............
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by chynes(f): 11:21am On May 09, 2015
chynes:
of course you didn't see where she said he covered her mouth and his friend Jerome pinned her down? All of you making excuses or trying to blame a 10yr old for this are sick.
And of course him threatening her with death with the calabash and supposedly occultic acts. You expect a 10yr old to understand that its just hogwash. Please examine yourself. She was 10 not 20. Nothing can exonerate the guy even if she was standing naked in front of him. 10 years for God's sake and some people are making excuses. So.. What if she was 5yrs.. You go still blame her. Cos nothing is an abomination anymore

1 Like

Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by gabbytabby: 11:25am On May 09, 2015
chynes:

Investigated is not what I would suggest but sent straight to a mental institution. He is a danger to himself and others with this kind of thought process, no joined up thinking at all.

Some statistics has it that there are some 20mil untreated, mentally deranged 9ja's so when I see this kind of response I start to believe that statistics.

1 Like

Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Nobody: 11:26am On May 09, 2015
ademega:
Hmmmm
To me the girl is wise ,if she could refuse To release the cloth that contains her virginity blood then she could have said no or report .

Are you always this stupid?

1 Like

Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Nobody: 11:32am On May 09, 2015
xmich:

What did I just read? Whether she collected money or not she is still under aged and thus it is child molestation. What is wrong with you? Pls educate yourself. I hope someone close to you never becomes a victim.
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Nobody: 11:36am On May 09, 2015
chynes:
And of course him threatening her with death with the calabash and supposedly occultic acts. You expect a 10yr old to understand that its just hogwash. Please examine yourself. She was 10 not 20. Nothing can exonerate the guy even if she was standing naked in front of him. 10 years for God's sake and some people are making excuses. So.. What if she was 5yrs.. You go still blame her. Cos nothing is an abomination anymore

Even if she was 20, it doesn't justify anything. Rape means unconsented sex. Therefore rape is rape no matter the condition so long as the two parties do not agree with it.
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Nobody: 11:44am On May 09, 2015
Chop off his manliness and make him eat grass
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by tammie24: 11:45am On May 09, 2015
ademega:
Hmmmm
To me the girl is wise ,if she could refuse To release the cloth that contains her virginity blood then she could have said no or report .
U said my mind
Absolutely!!!
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by ademega(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Are you always this stupid?
This is much for me oh. On top waiting? Well, am always this silly when its absolutely necessary.
BWT ..do you know that this same comment you are talking about made someone to refer to me as a sensible person when he also looked at the story critically . in fact , not just one person. The quotes are their , check for yourself .
This now brings an argument of how long are we going to allow kids to type out insults with liquid in their head ( not brain I must say) on this forun
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by GodwinTobi(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2015
first, u most b a strong gal to ave d strength to count d numba of tyms u wer raped.
secondly, ur mum deserve sum flogging for nt takin note of her u. at least a small gal at ur age wen u start avin sex a sensitive mum shud knw.
thirdly, d idiot needs to b jailed for child slavery.
fourth, madam pls anoda bottle of ORIJIN and a plate of pepper soup....
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 09, 2015
send them to south Africa
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by rabzy: 12:11pm On May 09, 2015
Everydaeguy:
d mother sent her 10yr old daughter on an errand n ddnt get bothered wen she came home late.she was coming back frm d errand her mum sent her too wen emmanuel called her n she entered his house,was gagged and raped,she was 10years old then right.after raping her he gave her a cloth to wipe d blood off her body and wen she dd he rquested d cloth back whc d girl hesitated,a 10years old girlshe ddnt scream wen she was being perforated,no struggles,she ddnt even tell her mum,wot cud a 10yr old girl be scared of,and anytime this emmanuel invites her to his house,she would still go there...#this is Nonesense...this story doesn't add up...well,they say nothing is impossible,am jst finding it hard to believe...

The only place I raise an eyebrow is when the girl said she didn't let go of the hanky. That's way above her age, except if she has watched too much home movies. It also indicate she wasn't totally afraid

1 Like

Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Johnsmartinyang(m): 12:21pm On May 09, 2015
Lacomus:
Send him to hell
...mbok to the bottomless part of the HELL pls
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 09, 2015
He was granted bail...... Wtf!!!!!!!!!
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Harmvirus(f): 12:31pm On May 09, 2015
The heart of a man is really wicked. I feel for the poor girl
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Everydaeguy(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2015
rabzy:

The only place I raise an eyebrow is when the girl said she didn't let go of the hanky. That's way above her age, except if she has watched too much home movies. It also indicate she wasn't totally unafraid
my point exactly..just that the candidate below ddnt see it that way,10years old,n after wipin herself wif d hanky she held it baq,she refused to give it to the guy,how possibl can a 10year old girl ve such courage n even had d knowledge of wht cud b done wif d hanky..somtin z added to dis story cux it doesn't add up at all..if this case is tried in d court with all these tins written here,the girl will definitely lose if court applies deductive reasoning to this case.

1 Like

Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 09, 2015
adeniyisavage:

After all said and done. Are u still a virgin? Haven't u been bleeped by several men? What differs between now and then? Cos u are a minor?
The story is incomplete without the testimony of the alleged rapist. I'm quite sure the girl either wanted it or was OK with the situation, she must have been collecting stuff from him to enable him easy access...
Imagine she went to Ghana and continued bleeping... Is that the man's fault again..not only when she was caught did she open up...
Not supporting rape but learn to listen to both sides..some minors can tempt even the devil
i pity ur future daughter cus, this comment might tell on her....... Raping an innocent girl would unleash the beast in her therefore turning her into the bad side of a nymphoman*iac..... Common think about this change ur orientation or worse will happen to you,
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 09, 2015
ademega:

This is much for me oh. On top waiting? Well, am always this silly when its absolutely necessary.
BWT ..do you know that this same comment you are talking about made someone to refer to me as a sensible person when he also looked at the story critically . in fact , not just one person. The quotes are their , check for yourself .
This now brings an argument of how long are we going to allow kids to type out insults with liquid in their head ( not brain I must say) on this forun

Kid? Says someone who is uneducated about the seriousness of rape allegations. Okay lol. Pervert.
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by toria2011: 12:53pm On May 09, 2015
I always advice we create a forum for making kids connected to us (neices,daughters,kid sisters etc) feel free to open up. I have a 10 year old neice and right from when she she could talk, I started telling her "no uncle should bathe you or come in when you're naked", "no uncle should call you his wife","if any uncle threatens you,speak out, he's only lying". Sometimes I deliberately ask her" who touched your pipi?" and she'll scream no one o! We went xmas shopping one year and the shop owner touched her and said, fine girl I will marry you. Omo,you need to hear her scream,the guy was embarrassed, I feigned an apology but was deeply glad. I commended her on our way home. Pls let's try to observe our kids. May God help us and always bring the culprits to book.
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by ademega(m): 12:56pm On May 09, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Kid? Says someone who is uneducated about the seriousness of rape allegations. Okay lol. Pervert.
I could see that the "kid" part got you down. But your reply doesn't actually prove you otherwise .ire oh
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by xmich(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2015
rabzy:

Let's even forget about the rape, so if a 10 years old kid has a crush on you and she obviously wouldn't mind sex, you would sleep with her. You are not suppose to have sex with a kid no matter the circumstances. What is wrong with pple these days, who are raising all these pple. I absolutely don't know where you guys crawl out of.

"he gave me a handkerchief
to clean up the blood that was coming out from
my body.
“He demanded for the handkerchief but I did not
give it back to him because I did not know what he
wanted it for"
(10yrs old)

I never supported the guy and am not supporting the "kid" as she claimed to be and i have nothing in common with kids,if i want to eat frog,i eat a matured one in case if you are to call me a frog consumer i will not hesitate in answering so my point here is that,this girl,her mother and the media that carried this news are bunch of liars.
So you want to tell me that a mere look at your 10yrs old daughter/sister is not ok to tell that something is wrong some were hmmm

And you want to tell me that a 10yrs old girl for her first was penetrated or what ever by a 28yrs old man and no body and not even her mother was able to notice that something went wrong abi

well that is there own part of the story till i hear from the accused because in Nigeria any thing is possible,

fear Nigerian media
fear Nigerian police
fear Nigerians.
(The case is adjourned till i see the face of the perpetrator and the victim)
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 09, 2015
ademega:

I could see that the "kid" part got you down. But your reply doesn't actually prove you otherwise .ire oh
Lmaoooo dude bye. I'm just worried for all the young girls around you. By your logic, every girl that screams rape is trying to ruin someone's life. This same reason is why people don't speak out. That is why the court of law doesn't defend victims. You are what is wrong with our system. Compare the statistics dude. Out of 10 rape allegations 9 are actually true. Will you say because one person lied, then all the others are liars and as such don't deserve justice?
At age 10, I didn't know how babies were made even though I knew to be carefull about letting someone take my blood (we live in Nigeria and I've watched nollywood movies since forever). Please instead of nitpicking at "supposed evidence", be sensitive and give the victim the benefit of doubt. Even if she had sex after being raped on her own doesn't take away the fact that she was raped. For goodness' sake.
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by vickrino(m): 1:31pm On May 09, 2015
Will #200,000 compensate for all the things thE little girl went through? They should yield to the girl's plea atleast By sending the beast to prison.
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by ademega(m): 1:42pm On May 09, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Lmaoooo dude bye. I'm just worried for all the young girls around you. By your logic, every girl that screams rape is trying to ruin someone's life. This same reason is why people don't speak out. That is why the court of law doesn't defend victims. You are what is wrong with our system. Compare the statistics dude. Out of 10 rape allegations 9 are actually true. Will you say because one person lied, then all the others are liars and as such don't deserve justice?
At age 10, I didn't know how babies were made even though I knew to be carefull about letting someone take my blood (we live in Nigeria and I've watched nollywood movies since forever). Please instead of nitpicking at "supposed evidence", be sensitive and give the victim the benefit of doubt. Even if she had sex after being raped on her own doesn't take away the fact that she was raped. For goodness' sake.
I heard you . are we saying for every rape allegations ,the man should be killed straight away without proper investigation ? So ,if a girl should accuse you of rape ,they should just get you and take you down to jail without investigation?
So many years back , we just heard a lady half naked shouting on our our street that a man just finished raping her . it was serious , everybody came out , and ready to set the man ablaze. But funny enough , few days to this particular day , we have been seen them together doing Romeo and Juliet. We thought to ourself say big bros Don see new fish . eventually the man came out and explained after different slaps that that was the fourth time they would be having sex that week , he explained that the bone of contention. Was his failure to give her 10k he promised her after the sex . he said that angered her and promised to disgrace the man . the lady didn't deny this . what do we say to this ?

I will never support rape in my life . I was the girls type when I was in school . if I toch a girl once and she pushes my hand away ,mr J Don come down be that and is off my mind even to my girl friend of many years.
My point about the story posted was this , if you read critically , you will notice something's are begging for questionings . mind you , we are yet to hear the side of the man . if the guy should say , the girl has been his girl friend all these while unko? That most times ,she always demand for sex ? What will be your judgement ? Then this will lead us to further questioning on how to balance the story in other to establish a rape case. That is just my stand. Am not a rape advocate and I will never be . i dont want my sister , dauther or my female friends to be rape. we need to find out the whole ttruth in everything .for every story there must be at least two sides to it. But for this one what do we have ?
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Matthew4sure(m): 2:36pm On May 09, 2015
See how he keeps face like innocent bastard
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 09, 2015
ademega:

I heard you . are we saying for every rape allegations ,the man should be killed straight away without proper investigation ? So ,if a girl should accuse you of rape ,they should just get you and take you down to jail without investigation?
So many years back , we just heard a lady half naked shouting on our our street that a man just finished raping her . it was serious , everybody came out , and ready to set the man ablaze. But funny enough , few days to this particular day , we have been seen them together doing Romeo and Juliet. We thought to ourself say big bros Don see new fish . eventually the man came out and explained after different slaps that that was the fourth time they would be having sex that week , he explained that the bone of contention. Was his failure to give her 10k he promised her after the sex . he said that angered her and promised to disgrace the man . the lady didn't deny this . what do we say to this ?

I will never support rape in my life . I was the girls type when I was in school . if I toch a girl once and she pushes my hand away ,mr J Don come down be that and is off my mind even to my girl friend of many years.
My point about the story posted was this , if you read critically , you will notice something's are begging for questionings . mind you , we are yet to hear the side of the man . if the guy should say , the girl has been his girl friend all these while unko? That most times ,she always demand for sex ? What will be your judgement ? Then this will lead us to further questioning on how to balance the story in other to establish a rape case. That is just my stand. Am not a rape advocate and I will never be . i dont want my sister , dauther or my female friends to be rape. we need to find out the whole ttruth in everything .for every story there must be at least two sides to it. But for this one what do we have ?

My point exactly. Because you had that one experience, you have now programmed your brain to undermine every other rape allegation. Leave it to the policemen to investigate, they are not that dumb. Imagine if the victim or any other rape victim sees your comment, do you know the amount of psychological trauma that will cause? To make matters worse, she is a kid. We therefore she willingly or unwillingly agreed to sex, it is still child molestation because her brain has not fully developed for that level of understanding. The adult should know better. That is why people frown at child marriage too. It's just simple logic. Like I said, you need to be sensitive to other people with r our comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo / Girl Kidnapped In Kaduna For Being Beautiful (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.