Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape (62563 Views)

Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) / 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos / Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by zionBB(f): 9:20am On May 09, 2015
I really pity d girl bt I dnt believe human being can degenerate to dis level as 4 d mother I shld ask her MUMMY WHY
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by mondee02(m): 9:29am On May 09, 2015
Gbsks:
she could have said no to what? Rape? Does she has the will to do that?

And she keeps going on his erand?
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by 989900: 9:34am On May 09, 2015
This is wickedness, not Konji!
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Nobody: 9:37am On May 09, 2015
rihgtiousneas:
Her mother is not qualified to be called that name "mothe"

Nigerians are good @ saying baseless things
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by lastpage: 9:44am On May 09, 2015
ademega:
Hmmmm
To me the girl is wise ,if she could refuse To release the cloth that contains her virginity blood then she could have said no or report .

You get sense no be small!

Story sounds very "fishy".

Imagine, even after the mother was told, THE GIRL SAID SHE WAS RAPED SIX TIME MORE AND BY MORE THAN THREE OTHER PEOPLE ......
AND THE MOTHER DID NOTHING!

WAS SHE ALSO AFRAID OF THE CALABASH?

I have had so many "Made-Up Stories" of R@pe, not to swallow them "hook, line and sinker"....EXCEPT THERE IS PROOF!

Why is it that we are not also presented with the ""confession/acceptance of guilt by the accused?
You mean they just became dumb?

I suspect these two are up to something sinister about the men involved.
Maybe it was the mother putting her up to it.
l just hope they dont destroy innocent lives now, only to confess in 2oyears time and then blame it on the devil! shocked shocked shocked

Wont be the first time that happened.
wink

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Godmother(f): 9:47am On May 09, 2015
RickRichards:
I propose the Death Penalty for sex offenders. Here's how it's going to play out:
We'll copy Indonesia's execution methods and make some minor tweaks. The convicts will be given the last meal and all, even shown their coffins. But when it's time for the firing squad to carry out the executions, with the convicts already hooded and tied to the posts, some of the executioners will quickly swap their assault rifles for paint guns. The assault rifle-wielding officers will then proceed to fire live rounds into the air while the others shoot the convicts with paint guns. While the convicts are still trying to come to terms with what just happened, they'll be transported to a top secret prison facility where they'll be given new identities. They'll spend the rest of their lives there. The general populace must be kept in the dark about their existence. cheesy

You've clearly seen one too many intelligence movies grin

@OP
Giving the rapist option of a fine is wrong. He should have been made to remain in prison until his sentencing
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by free2ryhme: 9:55am On May 09, 2015
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Nobody: 9:56am On May 09, 2015
Godmother:

You've clearly seen one too many intelligence movies grin

@OP
Giving the rapist option of a fine is wrong. He should have been made to remain in prison until his sentencing
Hehe....I rarely watch movies.
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by tbaby123(f): 9:59am On May 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by bagudu47(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2015
God will punish him 100 times cry
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Rotimi47: 10:00am On May 09, 2015
ziqqz:
na wa to guys o. this is nothing but sexual frustration.
how do they even get turned on by 10/14 year olds?
even when i try to imagine it, na so my something go dey shrink dey lose weight and height

You bad o! So you dey imagine such? As you have rightly said, I don't know why a grown up will phantom having sexual desire for a minor when you have lots of ladies outside who are in need of boyfriends. They should rob LOKO medicated rub on Emmanuel's manhood everyday for 3 weeks with him being naked and that will teach him and others a serious lesson.
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by quatum: 10:02am On May 09, 2015
And that is anoda mans wife oo
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Toks2008(m): 10:02am On May 09, 2015
ziqqz:
na wa to guys o. this is nothing but sexual frustration.
how do they even get turned on by 10/14 year olds?
even when i try to imagine it, na so my something go dey shrink dey lose weight and height

It boils down to discipline and self control.

I have seen many under 18 that has more developed sexual features than a twenty something yr old lady but a minor is a minor anyda anytime let alone raping a 10yr old.

Arrant nonsense
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Nobody: 10:08am On May 09, 2015
tbaby123:
The first time someone tried to rape me i was only 11, i fought back with i my innocent stre, gained my freedom and went straight to my mum crying.
Mom: wetin happen
Me: baba tope touch my touch my Toto

Mum sprank into action immediately and that was the last time d he-goat try it.

The second time i was in JSS2, i broke all the valuable in his house, and he let me gountouched

Report any form of abuse, u just might be saving your future

After all said and done. Are u still a virgin? Haven't u been bleeped by several men? What differs between now and then? Cos u are a minor?
The story is incomplete without the testimony of the alleged rapist. I'm quite sure the girl either wanted it or was OK with the situation, she must have been collecting stuff from him to enable him easy access...
Imagine she went to Ghana and continued bleeping... Is that the man's fault again..not only when she was caught did she open up...
Not supporting rape but learn to listen to both sides..some minors can tempt even the devil

1 Like

Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by eligibility: 10:13am On May 09, 2015
The system we operates is so bad such that we condone this pathetic act without an appropriate punishment. In the first instance, he and his cohorts criminals were not supposed to be granted bail under normal circumstances. The kind of law brought from western countries only favours the well to do and at the detriments of the less priviledged.

NB:
1. If there is no definite punishment for anyone that commits such an offence, it will subsequently be repeated by those miscreants .
2. I use this medium to communicate to our respected mothers to be vigilant with their daughters .
3. Never allow a man to play , rough handles or lap your daughters as the case may be.
4. Finally, the judiciary should have a definite punishment to be melted to every offenders .
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Nobody: 10:14am On May 09, 2015
AskProf:

& just imagine the chicken 200,000.00naira bail.
only in Nigeria.
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by kenex4ever(m): 10:15am On May 09, 2015
What baffles me is how guys r able to rape 10yr old girls. A female close frnd even told me she was raped repeatedly at nine. But y don't dey tell their parents.
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by lolly2pops: 10:23am On May 09, 2015
Where is the death penalty when it is needed most? There is no emotion to describe what I feel.
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by lolly2pops: 10:27am On May 09, 2015
adeniyisavage:

After all said and done. Are u still a virgin? Haven't u been bleeped by several men? What differs between now and then? Cos u are a minor?
The story is incomplete without the testimony of the alleged rapist. I'm quite sure the girl either wanted it or was OK with the situation, she must have been collecting stuff from him to enable him easy access...
Imagine she went to Ghana and continued bleeping... Is that the man's fault again..not only when she was caught did she open up...
Not supporting rape but learn to listen to both sides..some minors can tempt even the devil

You are evil. People like you must be taken out. A minor is a minor whether they consented or not. You are a ghost that came back from the 1200 to torment and prey on the innocent. Go and try your shit in the US and see what will happen to your black evil arse.

1 Like

Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by eligibility: 10:28am On May 09, 2015
bagudu47:
God will punish him 100 times cry
You are quit right but something paramont must be done.
Let their be a legislative pronouncement on certain violation of human right that must be melt out for such perpetrators of such an offence . Granting him bail is also a violation of human dignity.
Let the mother's be closer to their children.
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by alreadyknowsam: 10:29am On May 09, 2015
Heart breaking and so annoying. I suggest the guy should be raped in the ass in turn..lol. (kidding). Pls mother (this include father), keep a keen watch on your siblings. Poor child !

1 Like

Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Nobody: 10:38am On May 09, 2015
lolly2pops:

You are evil. People like you must be taken out. A minor is a minor whether they consented or not. You are a ghost that came back from the 1200 to torment and prey on the innocent. Go and try your shit in the US and see what will happen to your black evil arse.

Oh yeah? It ain't the US..and even if it was. Shit like this happens more frequently there..a minor ain't a minor if she solicits or accepts sexual advances willing...legally or not
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by sweetMichael(m): 10:39am On May 09, 2015
shoro niyen
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by jaydee87(m): 10:41am On May 09, 2015
stories like this make me ashamed of myself. how will a guy of 24 defile a girl of 10
and still call himself a man..
Abeg Dont place him on bail, let him go to jail directly cos its getting too much...
girls don finish for Nigeria way him go straff pikin.... if he no fit toast make em go street where him go see babe of #800..
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Nobody: 10:48am On May 09, 2015
tbaby123:
The first time someone tried to rape me i was only 11, i fought back with i my innocent stre, gained my freedom and went straight to my mum crying.
Mom: wetin happen
Me: baba tope touch my touch my Toto

Mum sprank into action immediately and that was the last time d he-goat try it.

The second time i was in JSS2, i broke all the valuable in his house, and he let me gountouched

Report any form of abuse, u just might be saving your future

Way to go, way to go. I am really surprised how dumb and stupid the girl and her mother are. The very sad thing is that there are lots of girls today that are living the lives of sex slaves in various places in this country without any form of help from anywhere.
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by nepp(f): 10:50am On May 09, 2015
adeniyisavage:

Are you r£tarded?? undecided you must be! Pedophil£
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Nobody: 10:50am On May 09, 2015
adeniyisavage:

You must e crazy upstairs, really crazy.
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by lolly2pops: 10:54am On May 09, 2015
adeniyisavage:

Oh yeah? It ain't the US..and even if it was. Shit like this happens more frequently there..a minor ain't a minor if she solicits or accepts sexual advances willing...legally or not

No wonder you molest and forcefully merry young girls over there. You are quite an animal. I feel sorry for your neighbours' little ones. I hope they open their eyes before a sexual offender that you are strikes.
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Fourwinds: 10:57am On May 09, 2015
rihgtiousneas:
Her mother is not qualified to be called that name "mothe"
thank u very much for recognizing dat. D mother is terrible. She feels she cannt afford police case so she kept mute. Illiteracy is a disease. Just look at dat NGO dat took up d case. If she had asked for help from responsible people dey would contacted NGO for child right. In my neighbourhood i suspect everybody. I don't take chances in anything. And i believe anything is possible. Dis enable my adrenaline to act accordily
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by lolly2pops: 10:59am On May 09, 2015
adeniyisavage:

And who is the paedophile that just put a "like" on this pathetic thing
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Nobody: 11:00am On May 09, 2015
Nigeria now competing with India..
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by babakonigba: 11:04am On May 09, 2015
This boy has to be jailed for his offense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Kidnapped In Kaduna For Being Beautiful (Photos) / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo / Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.