Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape (62530 Views)

Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) / 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos / Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by xtervaganza(m): 2:50pm On May 09, 2015
rihgtiousneas:
Her mother is not qualified to be called that name "mothe"
you're right, my friend.

She's not qualified to be called 'mothe' grin grin grin grin
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by ademega(m): 3:09pm On May 09, 2015
netizenbuzz:

My point exactly. Because you had that one experience, you have now programmed your brain to undermine every other rape allegation. Leave it to the policemen to investigate, they are not that dumb. Imagine if the victim or any other rape victim sees your comment, do you know the amount of psychological trauma that will cause? To make matters worse, she is a kid. We therefore she willingly or unwillingly agreed to sex, it is still child molestation because her brain has not fully developed for that level of understanding. The adult should know better. That is why people frown at child marriage too. It's just simple logic. Like I said, you need to be sensitive to other people with r our comments.
You only talked about the story I gave . what about the questions I asked before the story? Do you know why rape case is like this in Nigeria and different in western world?
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by klevjey: 3:10pm On May 09, 2015
ironbody03:
Judgement belong to ALLAH

if u av nothing reasonable to contribute, just

keep quiet!
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by nicerichard05: 3:14pm On May 09, 2015
We should always learn to see stories from different angels, dis gals story is false, in other word, she has the sense not to give Emma handkerchief buh refused to tell her mum wat happen, well in dis case it is jst because d gal is under age, if na big gal talk dis kinda story, na slap I go slap am. Buh Emma fuckup sha, u jst carry go bleep small gal of 10yrs old.m conji na really bastard.
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 09, 2015
ademega:

You only talked about the story I gave . what about the questions I asked before the story? Do you know why rape case is like this in Nigeria and different in western world?
read my reply again. I answered your question.
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Senjuchiha: 3:39pm On May 09, 2015
Punishment 4 rape
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by MrGoc(m): 6:29pm On May 09, 2015
Go and sin no more
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by hajhud: 10:11pm On May 09, 2015
Lacomus:
Send him to hell
idiot see hin head lyk olomo rock.dis guy suppose to b in jail not bailing him
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by godwin120alex: 1:20am On May 10, 2015
Devil himself
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by mekybabe1: 6:11am On May 10, 2015
His dick should be cut off and given to the dogs to eat.
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by luluosas(m): 7:50am On May 10, 2015
After he will claim say na devil work, and the mumu girl bought his lies and swallowed it line, hook and sinker. It's a pity
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 11, 2015
200 000 naira bail for a rapist? our judiciary follow dey spoil tinx ooh, give that man life in prisonment..or extracts his scrotum from his manhood
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by rabzy: 9:56pm On May 11, 2015
nicerichard05:
We should always learn to see stories from different angels, dis gals story is false, in other word, she has the sense not to give Emma handkerchief buh refused to tell her mum wat happen, well in dis case it is jst because d gal is under age, if na big gal talk dis kinda story, na slap I go slap am. Buh Emma fuckup sha, u jst carry go bleep small gal of 10yrs old.m conji na really bastard.

Conji or whatever is no bastard, its the guy that is a bastard. Depending on circumstances and upbringing, some kids are alert to some dangers than others. At the age of 10, I can never collect anyt food from pple or eat in your house except my parents permit becuase of witch initiation, so the girl maybe very attune to ritual stuffs and the likes. That's all our home videos teach
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by rabzy: 10:06pm On May 11, 2015
ademega:

I heard you . are we saying for every rape allegations ,the man should be killed straight away without proper investigation ? So ,if a girl should accuse you of rape ,they should just get you and take you down to jail without investigation?
So many years back , we just heard a lady half naked shouting on our our street that a man just finished raping her . it was serious , everybody came out , and ready to set the man ablaze. But funny enough , few days to this particular day , we have been seen them together doing Romeo and Juliet. We thought to ourself say big bros Don see new fish . eventually the man came out and explained after different slaps that that was the fourth time they would be having sex that week , he explained that the bone of contention. Was his failure to give her 10k he promised her after the sex . he said that angered her and promised to disgrace the man . the lady didn't deny this . what do we say to this ?

I will never support rape in my life . I was the girls type when I was in school . if I toch a girl once and she pushes my hand away ,mr J Don come down be that and is off my mind even to my girl friend of many years.
My point about the story posted was this , if you read critically , you will notice something's are begging for questionings . mind you , we are yet to hear the side of the man . if the guy should say , the girl has been his girl friend all these while unko? That most times ,she always demand for sex ? What will be your judgement ? Then this will lead us to further questioning on how to balance the story in other to establish a rape case. That is just my stand. Am not a rape advocate and I will never be . i dont want my sister , dauther or my female friends to be rape. we need to find out the whole ttruth in everything .for every story there must be at least two sides to it. But for this one what do we have ?

What sort of questions are you asking.
If a 28 yrs old man tells you your 10 yrs old girl has been his girlfrined and they have been having consensual sex, what you say or do. Even if the girl has had previous sexual experience, possibky from an earlier rape or sex with her age groupd or who-ever does it make it right for the deranged fellow to sleep with a kid. If it was my kid God knows I will be the one on trial because that guy is a goner.
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by PrinceVictorE(m): 12:04am On May 25, 2015
The further I read this story, the more my anger grew. This guy should be castrated immediately.
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by nidhish: 2:37pm On May 25, 2015
I think these rapist need a "necklacing" treatment. Parasites like these should be eliminated immediately angry
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by Pascalberry(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
na wa to guys o. this is nothing but sexual frustration.
how do they even get turned on by 10/14 year olds?
even when i try to imagine it, na so my something go dey shrink dey lose weight and height

Hahaha. . . Ðis statement wan use laugh kill me. . .Guy nah tru oo et luk ßøriñg to sexuality!
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by ogene3321: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Chia this boy dey disgrace edo state
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by lordmans(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2015
Until when we start being firm and sending these madmen to where they belong, which is to rot in jail we will continue to see this barbaric act.
Re: Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape by neocortex: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2015
ademega:
Hmmmm
To me the girl is wise ,if she could refuse To release the cloth that contains her virginity blood then she could have said no or report .

Rapist defender,
What are you insinuating ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Kidnapped In Kaduna For Being Beautiful (Photos) / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo / Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.