Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady Out After Meeting Her...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady Out After Meeting Her...... (686 Views)

Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady Out After Meeting Her...... by Anthonie28(m): 8:56am On May 09, 2015
When is the right time to ask a lady out after meeting her......we were arguing some said ...ask her out only when she shows interest in you.....while some say you can ask her anytime you want irrespective of how you think she feels....pls contribute with mature comments pls.....
Re: When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady Out After Meeting Her...... by agarawu23(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2015
hmmm
Re: When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady Out After Meeting Her...... by Basildvalour(m): 9:05am On May 09, 2015
Do not be in a hurry

Give yourselves time and the more time you spend together, the more she'll give you those signs and when you see them, the job will be much more easier asking her to date you.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady Out After Meeting Her...... by jamex93(m): 9:10am On May 09, 2015
the right time is when u r sure
of your actions

n u know she feels some thing for u

but dont take to long

it might b dangerous
Re: When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady Out After Meeting Her...... by sinaj(f): 9:17am On May 09, 2015
chai diz guy na learner o!
Re: When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady Out After Meeting Her...... by Nobody: 9:22am On May 09, 2015
I AM GONNA TAKE NAI BAD bitch be d only thin dat i like
Re: When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady Out After Meeting Her...... by Nobody: 9:23am On May 09, 2015
Ask her out when she gets pregnant.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady Out After Meeting Her...... by Nobody: 9:48am On May 09, 2015
Anytime you like
Re: When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady Out After Meeting Her...... by kokoA(m): 12:30pm On May 09, 2015
In the morning around 7am.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady Out After Meeting Her...... by Faculty14(m): 12:37pm On May 09, 2015
sinaj:
chai diz guy na learner o!
Big learner
Op u still d learn work oo.sorry for you

(1) (Reply)

SO SAD: Ladies Will Not Like This!! / Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams / How A Prostitute Exposed My Neighbour's unclothedness In The Presence Of His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.