Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women (4684 Views)

I Was R*ped By Two Guys On My First Date, Still In Shock / You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife / Nigerian Ladies Respond To Marrying A Guy With Beards (BEARD GANG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 10, 2015
They should test that guy for Zulu-psychosis! grin cheesy
Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by Nobody: 8:14am On May 11, 2015
moca:

Oh sorry dear.
There r folks that know d meaning.
Ask them.
Eg, edife,cococandy,tearoses,babyosisi,efememaxy chillisause and some others.
They might be kind enough to tell u grin

Typo
She meant fanning herself grin
Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by Nobody: 8:16am On May 11, 2015
The poor guy was raped.
Men can get raped too
Just as men suffer beatings too in relationships
Women are capable of violence too sad
Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by aderonila18: 1:48pm On May 11, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Oh puuuhhleezzz!

A man can't get ráped by a woman! What nonsense.

~ Did he cry and scream out from pain and terror while they were riding him? I don't think so!

~ Did he bleed from the act? Or at the very least sustain some bruises? I don't think so!

~ And finally, what was the expression on his face when he éjácúlátéd? Was it not of pleasure? Followed no doubt by heavenly groans and an aarrgghh?

Kinky guy having had his fantasy / dream órgy claiming ràpe. Mtcheew.

As a fellow woman (and feminist) that is an ignorant way to view rape or sexual assault

Many women have been raped with those same things happening or not happening and it dosent change the fact that it was rape.
If a gun is pointed at the victim during the rape and her life is threatened of course she may not scream because the rapist has told her if she screams she'll be shot! Same thing with the man

There are incidences of rape without much injuries especially when date rape drugs are used. The victims consciousness is reduced so the victim won't struggle and that reduces the bruising but it dosent change the fact that it's rape.

Him having plessure while ejaculating or not is irrelevant because it's the drugs making him do that .

Any form of sexual activity that is done against a persons will is sexual assault or rape, using drugs to make the person do it against his will doesn't make it consensual.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help A Faithful Wife In great Pains: / Male Role Models / How Do I Cope With This Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.