Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? (23752 Views)

Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com / Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide, Who Rocked The Native (agbada) Better? / Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 09, 2015
blesoh:
lol,ceptrine no de lagos?
\(•ˆ⌣ˆ•)/ Na codeine him dey use

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by homesteady(m): 3:01pm On May 09, 2015
Davido off course, I don't think Wizkid has any hit remix! Tiwa is the undisputed Queen Mother of remix, that is too say she is the best!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by bimbor(m): 3:01pm On May 09, 2015
Davido is better with remixes.
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

I tire
Lol
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 09, 2015
[quote author=Lala247 post=33571371]

U got a point but still wetin davido talk for shoki how many lines .. U hear wetin he talk

we all know dat Naija musicians don't have lyrical prowess but even at dat,,Davido sings more meaningful songs than Wiz.........
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 09, 2015
[quote author=Lala247 post=33571371]

U got a point but still wetin davido talk for shoki how many lines .. U hear wetin he talk

we all know dat Naija musicians don't have lyrical prowess but even at dat,,Davido sings more meaningful songs than Wiz.........n we talkin about hits not lyrics

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Lincoln275(m): 3:05pm On May 09, 2015
walahi its davido , no doubt about that

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by blesoh(f): 3:05pm On May 09, 2015
KingEli:

U deaf be dat na
deaf ke,talk true say u de hear most of his words,am nt d only one on ds @least i watch wen sm celebrities were complaining same
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 09, 2015
blesoh:

deaf ke,talk true say u de hear most of his words,am nt d only one on ds @least i watch wen sm celebrities were complaining same

Dat is ur opinion sha.......but to me Wiz is lyrically broke....how can u mention 'caro' like a million times in one song? Wetin u de hear from wiz apart from whine it or shake it?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by blesoh(f): 3:17pm On May 09, 2015
KingEli:

Dat is ur opinion sha.......but to me Wiz is lyrically broke....how can u mention 'caro' like a million times in one song? Wetin u de hear from wiz apart from whine it or shake it?
not all wizkid songs dat i like.
But songs lyk holla @ ur boy,,,,etc nt on my bed oh lol
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Lexusgs430: 3:22pm On May 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
Over the past few years Davidoand Wizkidhave been the go-to artistes when their colleagues when to remix their songs. If the two aren’t the ones on a remix, then a rapper is usually the man or Tiwa Savage.
With Davidoscoring yet another remix with Orezi’s latest single Shuperu and Wizkidhaving a barren music moment, we take a look at the past remixes the two have made so y’all can judge who is a better hit maker when it comes to remixing an original song.
Who is king of turning normal songs to hits through remixes? Davidoor Wizkid? Cast your vote below

Who Is The King of Remixes?
*.Davido
*.Wizkid

Why are they looking like 101 dalmatians?
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Angelou(m): 3:31pm On May 09, 2015
Texcoco:
Dem artists neber hab de juice fi groove de nayshian an OP wan wi fi judge dem remix kings? Boomshaka!..Wi check it deep an wi see Davido an Wizkid dem both be casko brand name artists...Empty kartaan artists.
what the hell are you saying, do you think you're at the caribbean? :-/
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by abdulkayus(m): 3:34pm On May 09, 2015
blesoh:

not all wizkid songs dat i like.
But songs lyk holla @ ur boy,,,,etc nt on my bed oh lol

Holla at ur boy is better, that was when his head never loose some nuts, on my bed is a rubbish song

2 Likes

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Odaveboy(m): 3:42pm On May 09, 2015
Davido
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 09, 2015
blesoh:
not all wizkid songs dat i like. But songs lyk holla @ ur boy,,,,etc nt on my bed oh lol
Lol.......u sure u don't wanna be in his bed?
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 3:55pm On May 09, 2015
On current form, it is Davido... But overall, Wizkid takes it!!
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by vjsmiles: 4:00pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

But davido says rubbish too
Have u sern an interview with wizzy .. He represents
Davido .. Cant even speak english properly.. Brought a tear to my eye when he got interviewed on that OBE tv ..

Not saying his not good but listen to wizkid whole album his lyriclly better ..
[size=14pt] total undiluted crap...
stop bringing past onterviews to judge themmm...
davidos songs are purely so cool with most of emm mainly in english while wizkid ravages his songs wirh jargons..
my point is you wanna make a comparism stop bringing their bad past to light.....
enjoy..... [/size]
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by vjsmiles: 4:08pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

Olamide nade shoki not davido angry
[size=14pt] tchewwe angry [/size]
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] tchewwe angry [/size]

Say what shocked
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by donvat1(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2015
yungwizzy:
Nna all dis wizpikin fan una no go wise up ni....wich song wizpikin don sing wey make brain??with him one style of voting music all d tym....him go sing abt woman all him lyf so tey we don tire 2 dey hear d shits him dey sing.....give me OBO any day any time him go ginger ya.....
what abt ojuelegba nd ask urself had it been davido was born 4rm a poor family wat did tink he would sing of hahaha #TEAMWIZZY he who no like make he/she go hug transformer WIZKID ALL D WAY DJ abegi play me OJUELEGBA make i use BOGGIE DOWN
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by vjsmiles: 4:40pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

Say what shocked
[size=14pt] tcheeeeeeeewwwww angry
dont talk boud my baby boy davido again [/size]
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] tcheeeeeeeewwwww angry
dont talk boud my baby boy davido again [/size]

Ahhh baby boy ke ... Hmmmm lol dat dont sound right
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by blesoh(f): 4:46pm On May 09, 2015
KingEli:

Lol.......u sure u don't wanna be in his bed?
lol,if person hear u re OYO,LOL

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by vjsmiles: 4:51pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

Ahhh baby boy ke ... Hmmmm lol dat dont sound right
[size=14pt] i'm gay... [/size]
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] i'm gay... [/size]

Lol u cant b
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by vjsmiles: 4:55pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u cant b
[size=14pt] i'm gay...
on a more serious scale....

but on a hidden identity though...
in short i am transgendered... [/size]
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Adeyinka12(m): 4:57pm On May 09, 2015
Is davido
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] i'm gay...
on a more serious scale....

but on a hidden identity though...
in short i am transgendered... [/size]

Lol still like u .. If u like get 3 head self n one boobs nah ur biz grin
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Teedeechian(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2015
WIZKID ALL THE WAY.
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by vjsmiles: 5:05pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

Lol still like u .. If u like get 3 head self n one boobs nah ur biz grin
[size=14pt] lol.. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by rabbuy(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2015
*exhalingheavily
Oh my goodness I have to take a bike to the nearest bustop so as to run down here...
*takesaglassofwater
back to the topic ... We have to come to a consensus that most Nigeria songs are lyrically wack and that why we just groove to em and not listen..that being said I think wizkid bring more groove to a remix plus his chorus are very dance-catalytic... But now-a-days the back ground voice davido puts in a remix kills the piece...we also have to note that you can't just call both for any song..they have their forte.. That been noted... Personally I look forward to hearing "baddest" in a remix of any o.b.o like song... For wizzy he has better voice but hey! It doesn't count in 9ja.. With that been voiced... No one should talk of holla @ ur boy here cause that wikid and this starboy are not related... At all...

Been a fan of hkn... So I gotta go with #baddest plus I gbadun his tipsy random dance steps... Funny but passionate and energetic
#honourablekingsofnewschool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by dyabman(m): 5:25pm On May 09, 2015
Davido makes the original song on a Remix more simpler and easy to comprehend period !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kim K Poses Completely Na*ked To Show Off Pregnant Belly / '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky / Don Jazzy As Father Christmas!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.