Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? (23777 Views)

Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com / Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide, Who Rocked The Native (agbada) Better? / Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Tolubory(m): 5:37pm On May 09, 2015
Davido for Real...
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by yungchop: 6:05pm On May 09, 2015
marieolae:
I actually prefer Davido's music to be honest
Wizkid is trying,, but I'm just being real..
Wizkid is lyrically wack! It's definitely more of a problem for Wizkid to compose a song with decent lyrics
Honestly it's disturbing at times!

Davido's Remixes are better period!
bae but you like my songs more than that of davido ba??
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by vjsmiles: 6:12pm On May 09, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Why are they looking like 101 dalmatians?

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 09, 2015
marieolae:
Wizkid is lyrically wack! It's definitely more of a problem for Wizkid to compose a song with decent lyrics

Are you a graphic artist? I have been seeing the beautiful posters about miss Nairaland. Did you make those yourself? I am looking for good graphic designers.
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Alfred234(m): 6:27pm On May 09, 2015
Most people commenting here don't know anything about music #smh they don't even understand the question.
how many remixes has wizkid murdered?
how many remixes has davido murdered?
If you can answer those two questions then you will know who the king of remixes is between both of them. Wizkid has killed many remix than Davido, Wizkid gets more featuring than Davido, Wizkid is that artiste that most artistes wants on their song. Do the math!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by bi0nics: 6:44pm On May 09, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Osofia is certainly the best
Na wa 0...Is 0s0fia included? Dimwit
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by femi4: 6:58pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:
[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJh6TY--a3s[/flash]

Pls what is lyrical about this

Yes it sounds good .. For ppl wey no no music.. Pls where is d content..
This is just one off
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Kjking(m): 6:58pm On May 09, 2015
marieolae:
Don't take it personal! It's my opinion and I believe it's the truth.

Vote for twaci as Miss NL grin www.nairaland.com/twaci.
well your "opinion" got ma mouth opened
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by marieolae(f): 6:59pm On May 09, 2015
No i'm not,, I'm advertising a contestant who is competing agaisnt other females on Nairaland.
Do you need more information?
Ontarget:

Are you a graphic artist? I have been seeing the beautiful posters about miss Nairaland. Did you make those yourself? I am looking for good graphic designers.
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by marieolae(f): 7:01pm On May 09, 2015
never heard your song..
yungchop:
bae but you like my songs more than that of davido ba??
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by marieolae(f): 7:05pm On May 09, 2015
darkrebel666
What do you think? grin grin
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by femi4: 7:08pm On May 09, 2015
This is the best remix have seen Davido jumped on.

Sexy ladies: Oritse Femi ft Davido

This is Davido's part:

This your backside you must shake am o(It’s Davido)

And your front side I must to look am o

Baby baby you confuse me o

Girl you confuse me oo

You confuse me o

In the club everybody dey get down low (get down low o)

I want to get to know you

Baby take it slow (take it slow o o)

On my table..Twenty bottles of Moet..ha

Baby girl let’s go my home

I want to make you my own

O o oya

You just dey dance kerewa (nobody yeah)

Na only you dey my head(nobody)

Your friends dem dey dance galala(somebody)

Yeah yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBX15j-YQxg

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 09, 2015
marieolae:
darkrebel666
What do you think? grin grin

~ Its Davido to me. He killed the tracks he was featured and every remix too. Like King Midas, everything he touched turned gold.
Wizkid lost it after his first or 2nd album( Lyricism wise, content, message, melody etc) He uses autotune now and he buys songs and all he makes are thrashy songs about booty shaking that sound almost alike. The only latest song by Whizzy that sounds different and that I still feel is 'Ojuelegba' .

I'm not voting on quantity cos WizKid obviously has more remixes and features than Davido..but I'm voting on quality so MVGT- Davido

2 Likes

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by marieolae(f): 7:19pm On May 09, 2015
Exactly my thought!!
Just wanted to it hear it from the African slim shady
grin
Darkrebel666:

~ Its Davido to me. He killed the tracks he was featured and every remix too. Like King Midas, everything he touched turned gold.
Wizkid lost it after his first or 2nd album( Lyricism wisme, content and melody)
Now all he makes are thrashy songs about booty shaking that sound almost alike. The only latest song by Whizzy that sounds different and that I still feel is 'Ojuelegba' .
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Temysteve(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2015
Elkewwty:
DAVIDO. But wizkid remain the best in when it comes to music
Confam ni
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 09, 2015
marieolae:
Exactly my thought!!
Just wanted to it hear it from the African slim shady
grin

~ Lol ..stop wining me grin
you might wanna reread my post. Wizkid actually buys some of his songs and he uses ghost writers.

Even the popular 'Holla at your boy' was a tune he took from American rapper- Lil Kim
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by nigerianvenom(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2015
marieolae:

example"show me the money","ur bombom is bigger than bomby"
do asked my what really he sings

2 Likes

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Temysteve(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2015
I think wizkid is the best
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by marieolae(f): 7:29pm On May 09, 2015
Oh serious? shocked
What's the name of the lil kim song?
Darkrebel666:

~ Lol ..stop wining me grin
you might wanna reread my post. Wizkid actually buys some of his songs and he uses ghost writers.

Even the popular 'Holla at your boy' was a tune he took from American rapper- Lil Kim
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Misterdhee1(m): 7:58pm On May 09, 2015
Davido is lyrically excellent than wiz, so he tends to perform better in remixes...D one with platinum was a bomb...

2 Likes

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by onyi2016(m): 8:27pm On May 09, 2015
guy u make sense.Davido all d way

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by simplymade(m): 8:53pm On May 09, 2015
marieolae:

abeg sister any price dey for this miss nairaland stuff?if yes,wats d price?
Thanks
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 09, 2015
Texcoco:
Dem artists neber hab de juice fi groove de nayshian an OP wan wi fi judge dem remix kings? Boomshaka!..Wi check it deep an wi see Davido an Wizkid dem both be casko brand name artists...Empty kartaan artists.

breddah,mi ras wanna Av ya whatsapp number.love to speak and write patois.max respect
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Texcoco(m): 9:11pm On May 09, 2015
hbpeze:

breddah,mi ras wanna Av ya whatsapp number.love to speak and write patois.max respect
Wey ya baan,mon?..
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Rotimi47: 9:18pm On May 09, 2015
Davido
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 09, 2015
Texcoco:
Wey ya baan,mon?..

mi nuh in ze jombo.here my whatsapp number +2347065965051
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Themandator: 9:55pm On May 09, 2015
marieolae:

Davido remix with that platinum diamond guy is very cool... I mean the song title, number one.

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Texcoco(m): 10:02pm On May 09, 2015
hbpeze:

mi nuh in ze jombo.here my whatsapp number
Dis ya ah a public site man,danger ah be forwardin yah namber ina dis site all over dey place,man..nu privacy,nu guud. an i an i lub wi privacy bery much.respeck.
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by marieolae(f): 10:16pm On May 09, 2015
5,000 + naira for the winner.
simplymade:
abeg sister any price dey for this miss nairaland stuff?if yes,wats d price?
Thanks
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 09, 2015
AnOlAd:
Davido any day Any time.... His remix wig Diamond... Number One was top notch... The one with the south African group... His remix in shoki... when Davido is in a remix than it superb...
shoki remix was ok tnks to olamide not davido..i always skip his part when listening to the song
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 09, 2015
WIZKID
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by jerrymej(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2015
Hahahahaha!

If you ask me! I'll say it's Davido.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Gorgeous Christmas Outfit / AY's Daughter, Michelle Makun, Dances Zanku / Actress Chidiebere And Chidmma Aneke Lovely In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.