Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? (23798 Views)

Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com / Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide, Who Rocked The Native (agbada) Better? / Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by simplymade(m): 10:39pm On May 09, 2015
marieolae:
5,000 + naira for the winner.
ok thanks
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 09, 2015
marieolae:
Oh serious? shocked What's the name of the lil kim song?
~ Yes. wow! I'm surprised you didn't know or hear of it He took it from 7SEVEN ft. Lil Kim them girls.. look it up.
Do you like rap music? if yes, then who's your favourite Emcee?
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

But davido says rubbish too
Have u sern an interview with wizzy .. He represents
Davido .. Cant even speak english properly.. Brought a tear to my eye when he got interviewed on that OBE tv ..

Not saying his not good but listen to wizkid whole album his lyriclly better ..

~ Davido can't speak English properly?
was that a joke or what?
He still sounds better than Pit bull or Sean Paul..so?,
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 09, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Davido can't speak English properly?
was that a joke or what?
He still sounds better than Pit bull or Sean Paul..so?,

Just compared both interviews ... Im sure he can wink
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

U got a point but still wetin davido talk for shoki how many lines .. U hear wetin he talk
Olamide nade shoki not davido angry

~ Orezi owns and made Shoki. Olamide only did his version ..
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 09, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Orezi owns and made Shoki. Olamide only did his version ..

Dont really know much bout orezi ... But cool like both versions
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Princephelar(m): 11:26pm On May 09, 2015
Texcoco:
Dem artists neber hab de juice fi groove de nayshian an OP wan wi fi judge dem remix kings? Boomshaka!..Wi check it deep an wi see Davido an Wizkid dem both be casko brand name artists...Empty kartaan artists.
Dis guy is hi on weed... Majek Fashek family
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Sanuzi(m): 5:52am On May 10, 2015
pasuma ni joor

no na osupa

sorry na Dagrin & Olamide jare

Ok ooooooooooooooo

let me pick Davido grin

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Nobody: 6:41am On May 10, 2015
Texcoco:
Dis ya ah a public site man,danger ah be forwardin yah namber ina dis site all over dey place,man..nu privacy,nu guud. an i an i lub wi privacy bery much.respeck.

I know all that.so can u add me up or what?which level u day sef
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Booyakasha(f): 7:54am On May 10, 2015
marieolae:
I actually prefer Davido's music to be honest
Wizkid is trying,, but I'm just being real..
Wizkid is lyrically wack! It's definitely more of a problem for Wizkid to compose a song with decent lyrics
Honestly it's disturbing at times!

Davido's Remixes are better period!
You know nothing, you can barely even write a letter talkless of writing a poem or basic lyric... troll.. wizkid is richer than you will ever be.
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by ehiabj(f): 8:26am On May 10, 2015
Time will tell.
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by Ibrahim8kay(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2015
#wizkid ofcux
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by fajani(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2015
marieolae:
5,000 + naira for the winner.
can't cast my vote for you
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by marieolae(f): 11:40am On May 10, 2015
why?
fajani:
can't cast my vote for you
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by fajani(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2015
marieolae:
why?
Cos u have exchanged abusive words with me here on nairaland... If u want me to cast my vote for you, firstly, tell me the qualities of Miss Nairaland....
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? by fortunechy(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2015
davido

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them / Riddle : Solve This Riddle - "I Am The First On The Earth....." / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.