Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu (31780 Views)

Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) / Yul Edochie & His Daughter Model For Ninos Smart Watch (photos) / Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by omonnakoda: 12:05pm On May 09, 2015
Buchukwu:
Even if they were lovers, the fool should leave yul alone, you two fvcked and enjoyed each other, move on dude or you wanna enjoy the nyash one more time? Huh
Why? He is in love............
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by laplace12(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2015
The guy is a stalker. He has no evidence to prove they were lovers.

But gays don't Just stalk every random guy, let alone stalk a naija guy all the way from canada.

I guess they have something together undecided

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Mprex(f): 12:06pm On May 09, 2015
their biz not mine
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by simplygladys: 12:07pm On May 09, 2015
Na wa o,Yul Edochie?unbelievable!
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by cyprus000: 12:07pm On May 09, 2015
fimbar25:
That awkward moment wen the men of Nigerian Police
stops u for stop nd search nd collects ur phone and at that
moment a text message came reading ''bros abeg buy 1
Ak47 and 4 bullets make we take dy well before we comot
tonight''
How do you explain to the police that ur friend meant a
voldka (Ak-47) and 4 energy drink (Bullet)?
To make matter worse, ur friend's name is Robert and u
saved it with ROB1 on ur phone.
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by kingiykon(m): 12:08pm On May 09, 2015
Na dem sabi......How does this affect the price of Garri in the market
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 09, 2015
fimbar25:
tonight''
Lmao. Hehehehehehe... U no well o!
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by 1stola: 12:11pm On May 09, 2015
These gay rubbish is becoming rampant these day o... Thanks to the west. WOE UNTO THE GAYS. SICK FÛCKTARDS
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by UncleJudax(m): 12:11pm On May 09, 2015
icebeatz:
Niiga yohve been duped....
I de tell you.
The guy's reasoning capacity should be a PhD project topic. So, according to him, once a girl or guy collects gifts from a 'suitor', they are dating?

If this is not wallowing in oblivion, what is?

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Elkewwty(f): 12:12pm On May 09, 2015
mtshew undecided
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Myself2(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2015
MORAL OF THE STORY:Never start what you can't finish

BTW:How does Okonkwo Ebubedike of Umuofia now look @ Yul? ?? (Whatever that name means)

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by AsanwaKC(f): 12:13pm On May 09, 2015
breeze don blow falwu..yansh open
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by klax(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2015
What is the matter with shameless anufia now
Mr i-diot are you not ashame of yourself

Yul if I were you I would have laid a trap for the stinky smelly animal and go for destruction run him down and snuff breath out of this goat because I know the goat is a liar just seeking attention or popularity.

Yul wake up you be nja biko, wake up and meet the right people to knock this animal out of your way for life. This animal has promised to ruin you then go for ruin too and run him down or what are waiting for. Few packet of cigarette and few cash will do your peace. God bless.
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Demmzy15(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2015
fimbar25:
tonight''

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 09, 2015
The gay guy is a sore looser. He should take his itchy balls to his fellow gay and leave Yul alone,haba! Or he should come to Nigeria to meet him if he's really serious,attention seeker oshi!
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by anwe: 12:15pm On May 09, 2015
which one concern us ?
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by omonnakoda: 12:17pm On May 09, 2015
njays24:
The gay guy is a sore looser. He should take his itchy balls to his fellow gay and leave Yul alone,haba! Or he should come to Nigeria to meet him if he's really serious,attention seeker oshi!
This is how Bill Cosby's problem started

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by ebunma: 12:19pm On May 09, 2015
Oro di hmmmmmmmmm Oro pesije o, Oro di hun......
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Vivipop(f): 12:19pm On May 09, 2015
This is becoming very interesting.
Something of this sort happened to a beautiful handsome friend of mine in school. He told me he was going to "maga" a wealthy gay man that asked him out and when he gets too serious, he would tell him off by telling him he is as straight as straight can ever be. He was lucky because the gay guy decided to move on and forget his deceit.
I'm guessing Yul was trying to play dirty and at the same time "maga" him not knowing what he was getting himself into. Maybe if he had known this young man would blow things out of proportion, he wouldn't have ventured into it, and now things have really gone haywire.

I might be wrong though, afterall it was all a guess. One thing i know for sure is this: I don't wish to be him right now cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by chigoizie7(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2015
Ishilove:

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-beats/yul-edochie-and-i-were-lovers-steve-ugochukwu/

grin grin grin

Hian, so who do we believe now? grin

Oga canadian, u are probably being scammed by that guy yul, it is called "DATING" in case of bisexuals and homosexuals like, he knew ur week points and used it against u. As the mugu that u are, u fell sheepishly. How come u are the one to do all de sending? Gifts, money, even ur discrete pictures, but he never sent any to u? Who is fooling who?

Just as our actresses do runs to all the big men around to live up to their popularity standards.

Were u want make the guys get money to match up?
From women? Who will probably asking for more money from them?

Certainly NO, it is from disgusting imbeciles like u.

See ur life, proud to call urself a guy,
See u mouth, u de call ur fellow man ur lover, u no de shame?

Thank ur stars say no be me and my cartel catch u physical, u for vomit money tire

Ewu mpama.

#qoutemeandgetKleg.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Henix(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2015
Yul shouldnt have engaged a gay on chat, knowing fully well that he is a public figure. How can u be talking with a gay, to an extent of accepting items from him? Didnt he know that the gay can easily ruin his image? iPad ni, Wristwatch ke. It serves him right

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 09, 2015
So what does he want us to now? He shld stop publicising his foolishness
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 09, 2015
There was a time a guy was stalking me on facebook,even after knowing that I'm married. I told my husband that the guy refused to give up. My husband told me to play along with him;anytime I'm not around and my laptop is at home,my husband wii continue chatting with him pretending to be me. So one day my husband and I set a trap for him,I invited him to meet us at home,pretending my husband had travelled;meanwhile my husband had contacted his cousin who is a naval officer,that one came with about four mopol guys. That night this particular stalker was beaten to pulp and slept in bonny camp guardroom for 3days. He must have learned some lessons.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by DExplorer1: 12:36pm On May 09, 2015
This' just too messy!
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 09, 2015
I feel so sorry for Yul.
He made a huge mistake by getting friendly with a crazy obsessed person; You NEVER do that.
Maybe he assumed it was just an everyday regular fan that liked his acting.

The dude even went as far as getting support from this Saturday Beats to make his own side of the story look like the truth.
Na wa.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by edwife(f): 12:37pm On May 09, 2015
Why i don't believe this deluded fellow is that there is no way,they will be in a relationship for two years and not be able to see each other.
In the so called two years,he did not send you even a single fully dress picture? undecided .

Why is he changing the story like that? now you met him through a "gay" friend?

Man give it up already,gays have problems!How many times do we hear of a woman ranting like a mad dog because the man she is dating refused to send a pic of his "manhood"? undecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by phabulux: 12:39pm On May 09, 2015
mydex93:
He is really a stalker....he shud shut his mouth up jor and let's move forward..nxt topic plzzz

The next time you post an unreasonable commét nt, igbaju!
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by femi4: 12:39pm On May 09, 2015
nerodenero:
I think Yul and this dude are into each other.
The above quote is the crux of the matter. Both of them talked about sending the picture of their manhood. Yul believes he stand to lose more if the picture is leaked to the public.
So, if Yul manhood leak for public, you go recognise am say na Yul get am. This man is a chronic liar and an attention seeker. You claimed to be involved with Yul for two years, yet you don't have any of his nude pics
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by femi4: 12:40pm On May 09, 2015
edwife:
Why i don't believe this deluded fellow is that there is no way,they will be in a relationship for two years and not beable to see each other.
In the so called
same thought
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Forwetinnah: 12:42pm On May 09, 2015
Dude even looks like a Lizard? Na wa o!! Human beings
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Aysamz(m): 12:44pm On May 09, 2015
Emperoradrian:
Old news

guy grow brain.... hw can u say such a tin instead of u to be praying for a better future u er here saying rubbish about someone with High moral value..
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by busky101(m): 12:45pm On May 09, 2015
fimbar25:
tonight''
lol, police go use u do exhibit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Arab Attire As He Storms Dubai / Korede Bello Becomes Glo Ambassador (PHOTO) / Victoria Inyama Dazzles In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.