Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu (31785 Views)

Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) / Yul Edochie & His Daughter Model For Ninos Smart Watch (photos) / Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by blesoh(f): 3:03pm On May 09, 2015
Guy leave Yul alone and face other gay guys in canada,y is d guy so pained,he shld let it go,d ipad nd watch is gone.
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by nepp(f): 3:07pm On May 09, 2015
Ok it's not ok to be gay but it's ok to scam someone??
Why is everyone supporting yul?? So it's okay to be a scammer?? undecided yul is a thief! He's no better than a homosexual!

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 09, 2015
mchew, how does this give us Biafra? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Gboliwe: 3:22pm On May 09, 2015
How is it possible to be in an intimate relationship with someone you have never met, someone whose blokus you have never handled? Hian!

This kind of story should be told only at night.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by GodwinTobi(m): 3:24pm On May 09, 2015
When d DEVIL is all out to destroy u and ur career....
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Tecumseh: 3:24pm On May 09, 2015
This dude is a disgrace. A bloody attention seeker. He even claimed to have filed papers for Yule's family. Really? How does a gay dude file papers for another straight family under the Canadian Immigration Laws? Not possible. This alone, discredits the guy. They will have to be related legally by marriage, for him to file for Yule. Under what class did this goat file for Yule's family? He thinks everyone else is dumb.

If he sent Yule gifts, he simply got scammed. How do you get into a gay relationship over the phone? It is the same way naija babes scam guys abroad. So no biggie. It is easier to believe that he was stalking Yule and Yule therefore took advantage of him.

Dude should not bother with evidence. There are a lot of gays in Canada. He can indulge himself as much as he wants.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by blesoh(f): 3:26pm On May 09, 2015
visapayless:
If truly you guys dated for real, show us evidence by the calls you exchanged or sweet yansh bursting text messages grin grin grin grin grin
but Yul i dey suspect you small shaaaa cus you look.
no emperical evidence to show Yul had a relationship wid him, lwkmd
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by niggereyez(f): 3:32pm On May 09, 2015
I sense this yul guy is in real deep sh*t... too baahd.
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by sixtus3606(m): 3:39pm On May 09, 2015
fimbar25:
That awkward moment wen the men of Nigerian Police
stops u for stop nd search nd collects ur phone and at that
moment a text message came reading ''bros abeg buy 1
Ak47 and 4 bullets make we take dy well before we comot
tonight''
How do you explain to the police that ur friend meant a
voldka (Ak-47) and 4 energy drink (Bullet)?
To make matter worse, ur friend's name is Robert and u
saved it with ROB1 on ur phone.

Mheeen...na serious GOBE be dat ooO!
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by cutediva87(f): 3:56pm On May 09, 2015
OK whether or not you are in a relationship together, he is no longer interested. friendships no be by force
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by folabayo1(f): 4:09pm On May 09, 2015
socialmediaman:
So that he'll repent and come and snatch you from me abi? grin

in your dreams grin
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by dlux: 4:19pm On May 09, 2015
The gay guy is an asshole. Is this worth mentioning to the public? Na wa oo. See how Gay shit is crippling into our system.
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 09, 2015
fimbar25:
tonight''

Funny o
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by masqot(m): 4:39pm On May 09, 2015
Ugochukwu has been scammed. Edochie might not be a gay but duped the stupid gay Ugo. As much as I don't support "yahoo yahoo", Ugo should go & sip water cos he's a maga.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by jtjohn(m): 6:40pm On May 09, 2015
Igwe must hear this.......
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by otiigba1(m): 7:40pm On May 09, 2015
njays24:
There was a time a guy was stalking me on facebook,even after knowing that I'm married. I told my husband that the guy refused to give up. My husband told me to play along with him;anytime I'm not around and my laptop is at home,my husband wii continue chatting with him pretending to be me. So one day my husband and I set a trap for him,I invited him to meet us at home,pretending my husband had travelled;meanwhile my husband had contacted his cousin who is a naval officer,that one came with about four mopol guys. That night this particular stalker was beaten to pulp and slept in bonny camp guardroom for 3days. He must have learned some lessons.
there was no need to get the guy beaten up, all you had to do was to call the police or just delete him from your face book, stalkers can be very dangerous, you may think he is now afraid, its possible he is still following you every day were ever you go and waiting to get you on your own and either rape or kill you be carefull same thing happend to a friend but she was lucky because she moved away from the area

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by otiigba1(m): 7:47pm On May 09, 2015
pazienza:

You and your Husband, including the mopol guys are law breakers, the Guy did nothing wrong to you guys, there is no law in the land prohibiting people from pursuing amorous relationships with married people. He didn't commit any crime by wooing you, all you needed to say was a big No, and delete his contacts. Instead you and your husband led him on.

If Nigeria wasn't a Zoo, you, your stupid husband and the useless mopol should be cooling your buttocks in a jail for assault and battery on an innocent guy.

Nigeria is not a religious country, it's a secular one.
Gbam! if its here in the UK they will be in prison now for atempted murder, all she had to do was delete him from her facebook, they had know right to beat the guy up.... oh! I forgot they are in nigeria undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Misterdhee1(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2015
Its a weird world my people!!!
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by lybest20: 8:23pm On May 09, 2015
Na wa ooo Storys......
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by kechywillz(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2015
I didnt bother reading wat d gay ass was saying coz i know his gonna be lying through his teeth,Yul can never do such a shhiiittt
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 09, 2015
Where is the gay dude btw grin
I was watching to see if he will come online.
Last time he was all over the place claiming that he and Yul kissed in the car and what not lmao.
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Tex42(m): 10:51pm On May 09, 2015
Must this make front page.

If Edochie is on nairaland then send him a pm, instead of flooding the front page with news that wouldn't add even #5 to the #18000 minimum wage of a common naija man.

Nairaland Sha!
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by SHAAWA: 11:57pm On May 09, 2015
You in a relationship with Yul for almost 2yrs yet you are still begging to see his manhood. I guess the so relationship is only in your head. Welldone Yul, keep scamming 'em until they get sense.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by pretty16(f): 12:52am On May 10, 2015
In my own opinion, I don't think Yul Edochie is gay. He just took an opportunity to obtain and get enough goodies from the Canadian guy. For him mind, e go say e be like say the guy get enough money to spend, so make e kuku dey chop awoof. But it went sour. Na y dem dey say awoof dey run belle if u chop am too much. Hahaha. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Nobody: 12:55am On May 10, 2015
otiigba1:
there was no need to get the guy beaten up, all you had to do was to call the police or just delete him from your face book, stalkers can be very dangerous, you may think he is now afraid, its possible he is still following you every day were ever you go and waiting to get you on your own and either rape or kill you be carefull same thing happend to a friend but she was lucky because she moved away from the area

Really dangerous,
I once played this kind of yul's game with a guy way back in my much younger days. I have refused this guy severally but he won't take no for an answer, I decided to heed to friends advice and chop his money as girls dey take talk am.
He was dropping what ever amount I requested and buying things I didn't even request that I became afraid of continuing to collect since I know I have no intention of dating him.
But the guy no come gree leave me again, i became real afraid when this guy traced me to my house and even dropped a letter with a guy that has a shop nearby. I was real afraid and didn't know how to end the whole drama.
It was so scary to my young mind then.
My people go kill me if they find out what I have been up to.

It was just God that saw my naïveté and decided to let my admission come through. I quietly packed my bags and baggages and ran to school at Enugu before my whole family gets involved in my shameful act.

But I learnt my lesson from that.
Never start what you cannot finish
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Wendysmart(f): 6:06am On May 10, 2015
fimbar25:
tonight''
lol..na for kirikiri U go sleep dat day.
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Wendysmart(f): 6:07am On May 10, 2015
tochimas:

Really dangerous,
I once played this kind of yul's game with a guy way back in my much younger days. I have refused this guy severally but he won't take no for an answer, I decided to heed to friends advice and chop his money as girls dey take talk am.
He was dropping what ever amount I requested and buying things I didn't even request that I became afraid of continuing to collect since I know I have no intention of dating him.
But the guy no come gree leave me again, i became real afraid when this guy traced me to my house and even dropped a letter with a guy that has a shop nearby. I was real afraid and didn't know how to end the whole drama.

It was just God that saw my naïveté and decided to let my admission come through. I quietly packed my bags and baggages and ran to school at Enugu before my whole family gets involved in my shameful act.

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Wendysmart(f): 6:07am On May 10, 2015
tochimas:

Really dangerous,

thanks.
I learnt smtin
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by dayzeeblaze(f): 9:45am On May 10, 2015
Wot id like to see is d screen shots of their conversations he claims to have.thats wot I wanna see.
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by jieta: 10:46am On May 10, 2015
chymystique:

[size=14pt]IMO, this guy is lying abt them having a rship... He was thinking they had something together not knowing he was halluCinating... I feel Yul was Just scamming the guy with sweet talks just to get stuffs from him....

Wait oo, what does this dude plan to achieve with this his stories.. he shld givve it up pls cause his brain has been used undecided ... thats how most gays esp on fb acts.. always asking forr di©k pixs..
[/size]
and u say u are not a gay
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Themandator: 2:24pm On May 10, 2015
Ishilove:

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-beats/yul-edochie-and-i-were-lovers-steve-ugochukwu/j

grin grin grin

Hian, so who do we believe now? grin

From his statement, there was no relationship of the sort he is making out but friendship that was supposed to lead to intimate relationship, in the future. as only... Just like he was trying to influence him with gifts while the other guy saw him as a mugu.
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Geesanni: 4:55pm On May 11, 2015
silly.that is too bad.u nd ur family shud have told him u re happily married in d present of d naval man.that injustice,if u daughter no c man marry am 2morrow,u go say na curse nt knwing u ve offended s1 b4.
njays24:
There was a time a guy was stalking me on facebook,even after knowing that I'm married. I told my husband that the guy refused to give up. My husband told me to play along with him;anytime I'm not around and my laptop is at home,my husband wii continue chatting with him pretending to be me. So one day my husband and I set a trap for him,I invited him to meet us at home,pretending my husband had travelled;meanwhile my husband had contacted his cousin who is a naval officer,that one came with about four mopol guys. That night this particular stalker was beaten to pulp and slept in bonny camp guardroom for 3days. He must have learned some lessons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fathia Balogun Is Drop Dead Gorgeous In Lovely Photos / R. Kelly To Sue Everyone Involved In The New "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary / Burna Boy Pictured With Mikel Obi In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.