Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu (31817 Views)

Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) / Yul Edochie & His Daughter Model For Ninos Smart Watch (photos) / Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Geesanni: 4:58pm On May 11, 2015
out of every rumour dere is an element of truth,d actor is some how gay dat is d bitter truth
kay29000:

Don't you know that it is the cleanest dudes that are gay? So many closet gay guys in Nigeria...SO MANY. I know some in the entertainment industry sef.
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Geesanni: 5:00pm On May 11, 2015
MAY GOD BLESS U,U YARN MY MIND
pazienza:

You and your Husband, including the mopol guys are law breakers, the Guy did nothing wrong to you guys, there is no law in the land prohibiting people from pursuing amorous relationships with married people. He didn't commit any crime by wooing you, all you needed to say was a big No, and delete his contacts. Instead you and your husband led him on.

If Nigeria wasn't a Zoo, you, your stupid husband and the useless mopol should be cooling your buttocks in a jail for assault and battery on an innocent guy.

Nigeria is not a religious country, it's a secular one.
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by kay29000(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2015
Geesanni:
out of every rumour dere is an element of truth,d actor is some how gay dat is d bitter truth

Yup!
Re: Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu by Richychizzypaul(m): 5:50pm On May 11, 2015
The guy sef no dey shame ni? undecidedThe guy sef no dey shame ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead / Davido’s Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Cute In New Photos / Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.