Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,708 members, 7,837,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. (4335 Views)

Udoma: We Don’t Have Funds To Pay Salaries, Pensions / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by PhockPhockMan: 2:37pm On May 09, 2015
asha80:
I have always believed that okorocha's administrative abilities is suspect and my belief has not changed

Osun used to be given as an example of a perfoming state...wonder what happened to it
Those who voted Okorocha will surely ask themselves WHY in no distant time.

APC is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by Duru1(m): 2:46pm On May 09, 2015
Imo State deserves whatever crap it is getting from Mallam Rochas Okorocha.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by asha80(m): 2:47pm On May 09, 2015
Funny that some those bonds that is being deducted from these states enters the coffers of anambra state government
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:15pm On May 09, 2015
asha80:
I have always believed that okorocha's administrative abilities is suspect and my belief has not changed

Osun used to be given as an example of a perfoming state...wonder what happened to it

I have always know Rochas to be bereft of ideas,so this is not shocking to me. He is more into show game,want people to think he is a hero . The man is clueless and completely visionless . He has no ideas what is means to grow an economy by investing in infrastructure and attracting investors. He simply wanna do the populist card; give the people free education which is of course substandard,beautify Owerri and every body screams Owelle! I said it right from onset that Okorocha has no administrative instinct. Just a generous and of course loudmouthed.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:24pm On May 09, 2015
asha80:
Funny that some those bonds that is being deducted from these states enters the coffers of anambra state government

If it wasn't for the wisdom of Obi,Obiano would had a very rough start and I have said this before. Obi bought states bonds and saved in hard currency. You can only imagine the leap Anambra got when the dollar went up. Anambra was so financially buoyant they were giving salary raise while the feds allocation was shrinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:28pm On May 09, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

If it wasn't for the wisdom of Obi,Obiano would had a very rough start and I have said this before. Obi bought states bonds and saved in hard currency. You can only imagine the leap Anambra got when the dollar went up. Anambra was so financially buoyant they were giving salary raise while the feds allocation was shrinking.
ha biakwala ozo! Anambra supremacists.

Oya call your fellow supremacists to come for dicck measuring ka anyi mara steeti ka ibeya!

Mtscheeeew!!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Oya call your fellow supremacists to come for dicck measuring ka anyi mara steeti ka ibeya!

Mtscheeeew!!!

ls not our fault that the showman/conman is oweing salaries and blaming it on FG while Obiano is increasing workers salary by 15%

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by Chigold101(m): 3:34pm On May 09, 2015
luvmijeje:

As sensible as this writeup is, this is the part I don't agree with......... Majority of them are beneficiaries of free education so why deny the present generation what they themselves benefit from. They should focus on all other areas to do their cut saving measures.

well he said before Awo started the free education scheme he had everything worked out, but these governors do not work out things. They just embark on an unplanned journey.

Now consider this: what is the benefit of free education when there is no teacher to teach? If Osun teachers for examples stay home cos of unpaid salary, how will that benefit the pupils? I think the main thing is for these governors to develop means of increasing their IGR first, before embacking on feeding their citizens.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:35pm On May 09, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

ls not our fault that the showman/conman is oweing salaries and blaming it on FG while Obiano is increasing workers salary by 15%
that same showman/conman will be my governor for 4 more years.

Ngwa, bewa akwa!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by asha80(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2015
I will not be surprised that after may 29 we would be hearing a lot of downsizing of workers and slashing of salaries in most states....kogi has already shown the way...i hipe abia does not follow suit
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:37pm On May 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Ngwa, bewa akwa!

Well am not the one being denied my salary by a pompous man

Ochi juru mu onu
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:38pm On May 09, 2015
asha80:
I will not be surprised that after may 29 we would be hearing a lot of downsizing of workers and slashing of salaries in most states....kogi has already shown the way...i hipe abia does not follow suit

Orji is a big buffon but he does not owe salaries
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by ibietela2(m): 3:41pm On May 09, 2015
[s]
MzJackBaueress:
Phockphockman now believes Yemi Adebowale a yoruba man to criticize his governor just because he hates him?

If Yemi Adebowale a yoruba man criticized Jonathan,phockphockman wouldn't have created this topic.

Hmmm! I smell hypocrisy!
[/s]

Big time hypocrite calling another person hypocrite........

I smell hypocrisy
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by asha80(m): 3:44pm On May 09, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Orji is a big buffon but he does not owe salaries
guy orji is owing teachers and civil service workers..however I don't think abia is heavily indebted..orji was simply embezzling and sharing the money
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:44pm On May 09, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Well am not the one being denied my salary by a pompous man
Ochi juru mu onu
chiwa ochi, Imo is moving forward.
Na Rochas we know.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by ibietela2(m): 3:46pm On May 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
I keep telling some sycophantic folks here like Passingshot, contactmorak, ujoatu, abagworo, berem etc who prefer partisanship to patriotism that scammers like Rochas of Imo state, Aregbesola of Osun state, Suswam of Benue state etc has no business in governance...compared to states like Anambra who get less in allocation but have more development projects and are even increasing salaries in the face of falling oil prices with prompt payment...Rochas is big scam...

These folks invent excuses when they were elected to provide solutions...They circulate propaganda where common sense should hold supreme...They shift their responsibilities to Jonathan whereas they are custodian of their state resources...While they owe workers they don't owe themselves and their aides...

Her name is MzJackBaueress now

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:46pm On May 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Na Rochas we know.

Moving forward yet simple salary he cannot pay.White elephants project like that big hand everywhere

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:48pm On May 09, 2015
asha80:
guy orji is owing teachers and civil service workers..however I don't think abia is heavily indebted..orji was simply embezzling and sharing the money

l knew orji was a disgrace to goverance but i never knew he was heartless enough to not pay salaries after sacking non indigienes from the civil service
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:49pm On May 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Mtscheeeew!!!

Respect your self. If you have run out what to say keep to the side.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by ibietela2(m): 3:49pm On May 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Ngwa, bewa akwa!

You mean Lagos state?
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by chigoizie7(m): 3:54pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:
Hmmm, ok smiley

Kindly vote me for Miss. Nairaland 2015. Thanks smiley.

If voted as miss nairaland , what will u do to raise money to help imo state being run by a useless governor?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:57pm On May 09, 2015
As long as we keep electing empty brains as leaders we will never see developments. What says you about a governor who awarded free education right after swearing in without doing his feasibily studies ? You don't even know if the state can afford it or whether there are some schools that needs upgrading. After 4yrs he is still beautify ing Owerri with giant tower-like gate while there are more pressing issues to address.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by asha80(m): 3:59pm On May 09, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

l knew orji was a disgrace to goverance but i never knew he was heartless enough to not pay salaries after sacking non indigienes from the civil service
there is a reason why the hate for him is high
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by tabletman1: 4:12pm On May 09, 2015
asha80:
Oga asha,
it seems to me you don't like this particular news because you have never complain like this before.
But I don't think rochas is owing any civil servant maybe Abagworo will have something to say about this particular news.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by francizy(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2015
Like Osun State like Opon Ifa, Opon Imo and IMO State!! cry
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by obayaya(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2015
luvmijeje:

Endorse! If they are bereft of ideas, they should all resign. No be by force.

As sensible as this writeup is, this is the part I don't agree with......... Majority of them are beneficiaries of free education so why deny the present generation what they themselves benefit from. They should focus on all other areas to do their cut saving measures.

The brand of free education in osun state is pathetic.. A very flawed model
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by obayaya(m): 4:28pm On May 09, 2015
asha80:

CBN deducts 1.1 billion form Osun and pays to Anambra state... Epic

Therein lies the difference between a leader and a ruler.. A leader plans for the future.. But a ruler is only interested in the power..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by obayaya(m): 4:31pm On May 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Ngwa, bewa akwa!

And that's all you care about? You don't mind if your poor uncle in Orlu dies because of cash crunch arising from the unpaid salaries.. as long as Rochas remains governor?

You're definitely lost.. please come back to light
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by PhockPhockMan: 4:37pm On May 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Na Rochas we know.
Why won't you be happy when the crook is mortgaging the future of our children just to pay Internet landlord and landlady like you.

May God save us.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:37pm On May 09, 2015
obayaya:

And that's all you care about? You don't mind if your poor uncle in Orlu dies because of cash crunch arising from the unpaid salaries.. as long as Rochas remains governor?

You're definitely lost.. please come back to light
Obayaya,if not the respect I have for you,I would have given you the insult of your life.
Don't you ever use death wishes to make a point whenever you wanna quote me.

*ignored*
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:39pm On May 09, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Why won't you be happy when the crook is mortgaging the future of our children just to pay Internet landlord and landlady like you.

May God save us.
Do I need to respond to you? Mbanu!

Rochas Okorocha 2015-2019!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by obayaya(m): 4:52pm On May 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Obayaya,if not the respect I have for you,I would have given you the insult of your life.
Don't you ever use death wishes to make a point whenever you wanna quote me.

*ignored*

Good thing you understand the severity of your absolutely stupid utterance..

Insult? Isn't that what you are known for around here?

You're lost.. Come back to light

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola / 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves / Budget Deficit Rises 370%, Hits ₦‎47tn Under Buhari, Budget Deficit Rises 370%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.